Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This (7635 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Senipapa:
Ever been with your girlfriend and you see a hot looking chick around the corner and you tell her(your gf) baby this girl is fine o, or your phrase it as a question
Well for me this has happened several times and the answer I get always is, "hmmmm she no too fine, she try, she's just there"

If am your babe and u say such? The look I will give u sideways, u will shiver. Next time u won't say a word about other hot looking babes. Silence they say is golden.
Next time u will admire a hot looking babe in your mind while u smile sweetly at me as we chat on.
Guy! Dem dey look face grin
It's not that am hot tempered which I know I am a lil bit. But trust me it's very disrespectful to say such to your gf.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Sugarboyy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
GodblessNig247:

That's cool to know. Thanks for the clarification. I really like your type cos u are a strong woman. You got what it takes for your voice to be heard. But can't really see the pic of ZarZar the strong woman grin

Lol, I'm actually a softy. I just have a big mouth tongue You'll see it one day wink
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Senipapa(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
How would you feel if while with your gf she spots a more handsome guy then calls your attention to him saying " mehn!, that guy is very handsome".
No big deal, that's how I would feel.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by dingbang(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
Don't objectify me and we won't have issues. Guys like you don't respect the girl's feelings in question.
see dis one oo.. How do u know guys like me don't respect girls feelings or have we dated dat u will come to conclusion?

As long as my girl and I understand each other I don't think stuff as low as this will cause a rift... Its only over jealous people dat will take meaning out of it...

If my girl shows me a cute guy its simple. I will say he is cute too... And dats gone.. Abeg I don tire to dey explain myself.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by GodblessNig247(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm actually a softy. I just have a big mouth tongue You'll see it one day wink

No problem ZarZar. I guess u are done with ur first degree
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
GodblessNig247:

No problem ZarZar. I guess u are done with ur first degree

First degree? As in studies or the discussion? I'm a bit lost.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Senipapa(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
see dis one oo.. How do u know guys like me don't respect girls feelings or have we dated dat u will come to conclusion?

As long as my girl and I understand each other I don't think stuff as low as this will cause a rift... Its only over jealous people dat will take meaning out of it...

If my girl shows me a cute guy its simple. I will say he is cute too... And dats gone.. Abeg I don tire to dey explain myself.
That's what they don't understand, not all relationships are filled with insecurities.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by dingbang(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Senipapa:
That's what they don't understand, not all relationships are filled with insecurities.
as in eh.. Her reasoning tire me.. She is just exactly the reason why I get afraid to come back to d dating circle..
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:

I needn't date you to know how you're likely to threat a lady. It has nothing to do with one's degree of jealousy but simply respecting your spouse's feelings. What if in an attempt to crack a joke and it turns out to be a bad one?...most Naija guys don't have business in relationships.

I didn't call for explanation, you took it upon yourself to do so...i hope you could point beautiful girls to your wife and expect her to be cool with you. grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by omosefeeguaibor(f): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na trouble u dey find @ op
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by REIIGN(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
*My own response*

Boyfriend : wow, fab, look at that girl. She's so pretty.

Me : yeah, she's pretty hot. I'd totally do her.

Boyfriend : shocked lipsrsealed undecided

Ladies, try this response and just watch out for his reaction grin

I've always known you're wicked grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Senipapa:
Nobody is insecure here. Whether you like it or not such jokes are silly and could cost you your relationship.
dingbang:
as in eh.. Her reasoning tire me.. She is just exactly the reason why I get afraid to come back to d dating circle..
whether you go back to your dating cycle or not. At least you're saving yourself and a girl a heart break which is a win-win to you and whoever would have dated you at the interim. grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Outofsync(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
Shouldn't you be sensitive of the comments you make before your gf?, I guess her feelings doesn't matter?.
Why should that hurt her feelings Well, I guess it' because I don't date immature ladies sha....
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Mrmoz(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Pls take it easy OK. It seems u are highly temperamental grin

I disagree with that I think the guy needs to be flogged and if I were the girl I will begin to question the relationship....really even if itz ur girl friend that said that girl is beautiful you as a guy is suppose to say not as beautiful as you...thatz just make her feel loved and believe me u she would wanna look even more beautiful for you...it might even be that the girl is more beautiful but guy make e stop for ur mind and appreciate ur woman instead...else d day she sees someone that really appreciates her she'll leave u like yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by dingbang(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
Nobody is insecure here. Whether you like it or not such jokes are silly and could cost you your relationship. whether you go back to your dating cycle or not. At least you're saving yourself and a girl a heart break which is a win-win to you and whoever would have dated you at the interim. grin
hahahahaha.... U will see my pre wedding pics in this Nairaland... And u will wow at her beauty
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Outofsync:
Why should that hurt her feelings Well, I guess it' because I don't date immature ladies sha....
I guess that stunt makes you matured enough?, sarcasm!.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by dingbang(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
I needn't date you to know how you're likely to threat a lady. It has nothing to do with one's degree of jealousy but simply respecting your spouse's feelings. What if in an attempt to crack a joke and it turns out to be a bad one?...most Naija guys don't have business in relationships.

I didn't call for explanation, you took it upon yourself to do so...i hope you could point beautiful girls to your wife and expect her to be cool with you. grin
not every one is like u.... Benita
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by GodblessNig247(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mrmoz:

I disagree with that I think the guy needs to be flogged and if I were the girl I will begin to question the relationship....really even if itz ur girl friend that said that girl is beautiful you as a guy is suppose to say not as beautiful as you...thatz just make her feel loved and believe me u she would wanna look even more beautiful for you...it might even be that the girl is more beautiful but guy make e stop for ur mind and appreciate ur woman instead...else d day she sees someone that really appreciates her she'll leave u like yesterday

True talk grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
hahahahaha.... U will see my pre wedding pics in this Nairaland... And u will wow at her beauty
Congratulations, is all you'll get from me. grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
not every one is like u.... Benita
And not every guy is like you.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by GodblessNig247(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

First degree? As in studies or the discussion? I'm a bit lost.

Sorry for digressing. Was done with the discussion. Was just a little bit curious to know you.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by dingbang(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
And not every guy is like you.
I accept that.. But ur problem is dat u refuse to accept not all ladies is as jealous prone as u
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wicked? How?
REIIGN:

I've always known you're wicked grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by dingbang(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
Congratulations, is all you'll get from me. grin
u and I know its gona be more Dan congratulations
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
I accept that.. But ur problem is dat u refuse to accept not all ladies is as jealous prone as u
You call it "jealousy", I term it as "having regards for your spouse's feelings".
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by dingbang(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
You call it "jealousy", I term it as "having regards for your spouse's feelings".
wait I don't get... She shows me a handsome guy... And says he is handsome.. So I don't have feelings abi? Iffa tear ur reasoning slap
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Supermansteve(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Pls take it easy OK. It seems u are highly temperamental grin
Lool take a look at her moniker cool fire/fire

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Outofsync(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
I guess that stunt makes you matured enough?, sarcasm!.
What exactly is stuntful there

Once, my girl was ogling the picture of a model on my phone and teasing me about the difference between my musculature, yet I didn't consider it as something big.

What's the big deal in saying "look at that fine chick" in a teasing manner. I don't geddit.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
wait I don't get... She shows me a handsome guy... And says he is handsome.. So I don't have feelings abi? Iffa tear ur reasoning slap
You still don't get it. Simply go back to my first comment on this thread and sincerely give it an answer.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by GodblessNig247(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Supermansteve:

Lool take a look at her moniker cool fire/fire

grin

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by PenisCaP: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:
What kind of statement is that? Your GF is too nice. If it were me, I'd have forgotten where we are & throw a massive temper tantrum that'd embarrass us both. Some things are better left unsaid. How disrespectful!

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter / Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) / My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.