Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy (55611 Views)

Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita / Kokozaria & Awele Odita Welcome Son In USA (Pics) / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by ikukuhero: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Awele Odita is either from Asaba or Ndokwa (Kwale)... My guess, from the name... I'll not say more about girls from that region.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
laudate:

Her first name and surname is pure Igbo. All your efforts to disown her, will not work. cheesy

Looking at the scenario and wondering wat on earth u are talking about. Please watch this video and be enlightened.
The man in the vidoe has igbo names unlike the lady u are referencing here who does not have Igbo names.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ypqf9SqNeY&ab_channel=NewestEvents
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:
Looking at the scenario and wondering wat on earth u are talking about. Please watch this video and be enlightened.
The man in the vidoe has igbo names unlike the lady u are referencing here who does not have Igbo names.

Stop trying to change the topic. Nobody is talking about Sunday Oliseh, here. The subject under discussion is Awele Odita. Unlike Sunday, the girl has not come out to say that she is NOT Igbo, has she? Stop trying to disown your sister, biko. wink
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
laudate:

Stop trying to change the topic. Nobody is talking about Sunday Oliseh, here. The subject under discussion is Awele Odita. Unlike Sunday, the girl has not come out to say that she is NOT Igbo, has she? Stop trying to disown your sister, biko. wink
Did she tell u that she is igbo? If she did, then i will withdraw my comments, has she ever acknowledge that she is igbo? Wat shows that she is igbo? Go and watch her on youtube.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:
Did she tell u that she is igbo? If she did, then i will withdraw my comments, has she ever acknowledge that she is igbo? Wat shows that she is igbo? Go and watch her on youtube.

Her first name and surnames show that she is Igbo. I have lived in the Southwest for some years, and I am yet to see a Yoruba man give his daughter an Igbo first name & surname, if his wife is not Igbo.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2017
laudate:

Her first name and middle names show that she is Igbo. I have lived in the Southwest for some years, and I am yet to see a Yoruba man give his daughter an Igbo first name & surname, if his wife is not Igbo.

Mr man, which middle name? Na ur pikin? Did u give her a middle-name? Go to the south east, u will never here Awele as anybody name. I am happy u have acknowledge Odita is not Igbo name. Make una go carry una cloth for where una swim. Igbo should be removed from ur mouths, these are yoruba people from SW and Olukomi in Delta.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2017
unstableaswater:
Mr man, which middle name? Na ur pikin? Did u give her a middle-name? Go to the south east, u will never here Awele as anybody name. I am happy u have acknowledge Odita is not Igbo name. Make una go carry una cloth for where una swim. Igbo should be removed from ur mouths, these are yoruba people from Olukomi in Delta.

I did not say middle name. I said: first name & surname. Both are Igbo. Go to Onicha-Olona in Aniocha local govt area of Delta state, and you will find several people bearing Odita as their surname. I never said Odita is not Igbo. Stop lying, nah! cheesy
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 12:08am On Mar 06, 2017
laudate:

I did not say middle name. I said: first name & surname. Both are Igbo. Go to Onicha-Olona in Aniocha local govt area of Delta state, and you will find several people bearing Odita as their surname.

Laudate go back and read ur post again. We are not denying that Anioma are Igbo, if that is where u are driving here, but some of them are Yoruba. Theses are the Olukomi people in Asaba. True or False?

That is y we told u that she is Yoruba. We no drink before we talk am.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2017
How can anybody deny Nzeogwu was an Igbo man? That guy killed and died for Igbo.
This Odita biitch is simply an Afonja from the Olukomi stock.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 12:11am On Mar 06, 2017
unstableaswater:
Laudate go back and read ur post again. We are not denying that Anioma are Igbo, if that is where u are driving here, but some of them are Yoruba. Theses are the Olukomi people in Asaba. True or False?

That is y we told u that she is Yoruba. We no drink before we talk am.

Guy, did Awele Odita tell you that she is from the Olukumi people in Delta State?? You and lies, are like 5 & 6. She is Ika, and you have always said on all other threads, that Ika is Igbo. Stop trying to change the girl's ethnicity. Your mission is to disown her, even though she is your sister. You will not succeed.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2017
laudate:

Guy, did Awele Odita tell you that she is from the Olukumi people in Delta State?? You and lies, are like 5 & 6. She is Ika, and you have always said on all other threads, that Ika is Igbo. Stop trying to change the girl's ethnicity. Your mission is to disown her, even though she is your sister. You will not succeed.

Did she tell u that she is Igbo? She and that Sunday Oliseh are bloody slaves. Afonja! Wen we take Anioma, we will turn dem to Osu.
Everybody that say they are not Igbo are Osu. Another round of masacre awaits them, to correct their senses.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2017
unstableaswater:
Did she tell u that she is Igbo? She and that Sunday Oliseh are bloody slaves. Afonja! Wen we take Anioma, we will turn dem to Osu.
Everybody that say they are not Igbo are Osu. Another round of masacre awaits them, to correct their senses.

Who is an Afonja here? I can't see any. And where are the osus? I can only see that Igbo girl, Awele Odita. She is your sister. Stop trying to change her ethnicity.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2017
laudate:

Who is an Afonja here? I can't see any. And where are the osus? I can only see that Igbo girl, Awele Odita. She is your sister. Stop trying to change her ethnicity.

Oya receive it!

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2017
unstableaswater:
Oya receive it!

Why are you slapping yourself, nah? Na so dis matter pain you reach? shocked

1 Like

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Handsomecole(m): 12:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Well it's not new. Jokes aside and with every atom of sincerity Adultery most especially on the male side is a norm for Yoruba's they see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Was born n brought up n schooled in the South West, they see nothing wrong in it. They call it "shinaa".

In where I come from its an absolute shame...
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by BobHIGHNESS(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2017
unstableaswater:

She is not Igbo, she cannot speak the language and she dont know the culture, besides i read that she is a yoruba movie actress and fluent in yoruba. She is yoruba abeg.
sorry but you're missing it. I am living in England and I can speak english fluently, does that change my biography? Does that mean I've become "white"? I am still an African,so she's a delta born nothing change the fact,no matter how fluently she's in yoruba she's still a deltan.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by akigbemaru: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2017
Kokozaria can now mumble words in English and hallelujah!
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by KanwuliaExtra: 3:10am On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmmmmmm!
Awon "FUJI GARBAGE"! cheesy
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by goshen26: 6:29am On Mar 06, 2017
highrise07:
Yoruba actresses and agberos......koko Zaria ko , koko garri ni.

Not like ur under age sisters we see in every nook n cranny of hotels in Lagos state...abi?
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by teabully(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2017
goldbim:
Agbero love grin grin..His social media manager is doing a good job..i won't say more than that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..kokozaria that cannot grant interview without not saying sofunwon,jekomor grin..
I can't stop laffing

1 Like

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2017
nkwako:
Yoruba girls are shameless
She isn't Yoruba,she is from Delta OK. Gather ur facts b4 speaking trash
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2017
goshen26:

Not like ur under age sisters we see in every nook n cranny of hotels in Lagos state...abi?
your mother is underaged and that is what she does for a living.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Coming after Nollywood actress, Awele Odita, confirmed she's pregnant for Lagos NURTW official, Kokozaria, after being called out by the man's wife, Mumcy Aliyah, the transport boss has thanked his wife for supporting and accepting the actress' pregnancy in good faith.

He also went ahead to disclose that nothing is wrong with his family, as they're one big happy family. Kokozaria also said he knows how to "handle his home".

Here's what he wrote as he shared a collage of his wife, the pregnant Nollywood actress, his kids and other members of his family.

Koko Zaria's daughters and new babymama Awele also confirmed they are now a one big happy family. His first wife, Mumcy Aaliyah is yet to concur:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nurtw-official-kokozaria-thanks-wife.html
So blessing odita dey chop agberi pricck, no wonder she dey go America often. Hypocrisy runs in her blood walahi. Yet she condemned her colleagues do such in d past. Shame on her kittycat
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by goshen26: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2017
highrise07:

It simply shows that u don't a mum. Oh sorry! From d tribe that wake their mum wit kick? Little wonder bro.....
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by goshen26: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2017
highrise07:

It simply shows that u don't a mum. Oh sorry! From d tribe that wake their mum wit kick? Little wonder bro..... Eyah!!!
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by goshen26: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2017
highrise07:

It simply shows that u don't a mum. Oh sorry! From d tribe that wake their mum wit kick? Little wonder bro..... Eyah!!!

By their fruit u shall kno them
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by goshen26: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2017
highrise07:

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by goshen26: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2017
highrise07:

Reason why ur sis grow like land if Galilee b4 they actually get Nnamdi to get their bride pee

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by goshen26: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2017
highrise07:

U obviously don't have a mum, or u r from the tribe that wakes their mum wit kick
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2017
goshen26:

. .i don't have your time , iddiat

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by goshen26: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2017
highrise07:

U obviously don't have a mum, or u r from the tribe that wakes their mum wit kick.....
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Kakamorufu(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2017
goldbim:
Agbero love grin grin..His social media manager is doing a good job..i won't say more than that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..kokozaria that cannot grant interview without not saying sofunwon,jekomor grin..
grin
goldbim:
Hahahahahahah. I don die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) / 7 Famous Naija Celebrity Kids Who Got Amazing Talents (photos) / Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.