Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust (774 Views)

He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? / My Husband Is Cheating, He Doesnt Know I Already Have Masters In Cheating / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by Jimmykleff(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Please Help,he's very worried now,He Noticed Immediately,didnt thrust,He just stood up&stoped.Now he's scared He doesn't know the girls status,+He was treating std,During the time.Can hiv be contacted,witot thrust?He Stood up,immediately,He Noticed.thanks
Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by Jimmykleff(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jimmykleff:
Please Help,he's very worried now,He Noticed Immediately,didnt thrust,He just stood up&stoped.Now he's scared He doesn't know the girls status,+He was treating std,During the time.Can hiv be contacted,witot thrust?He Stood up,immediately,He Noticed.thanks
Please help
Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by 14teenK: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
For this hot Sunday afternoon

Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by dacblogger: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jimmykleff:
Please help
How do u want us to epp you now? undecided
Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by Jimmykleff(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
dacblogger:

How do u want us to epp you now? undecided
it actually happened a month ago,he's still scared,even though I told him,its nothing.Wanna get to know better about it&reveal2him,he doesn't wanna do the test.
Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by myfantasies(f): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Op i don't understand

Y will ur friend dat std be having sex with an ex whom you said he don't trust... I am confused undecided undecided

Nd even ur whole writeup fit give person std
Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by Jimmykleff(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=myfantasies post=54295990]Op i don't understand

Y will ur friend dat std be having sex with an ex whom you said he don't trust... I am confused undecided undecided

Nd even ur whole writeup fit give person std[/quote
]Things happen boss,Its for real.
Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by FvckShiT(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
This is what fůcking happens when you buy fůcking cheap condoms undecided
Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by TuneChi369(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jimmykleff:
It's always a friend... undecided

1 Like

Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by vayne(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
What are you scared of(coz i know its you), contacting what he is not sure off or giving the girl std.
Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
cheesy

Advice ur friend to go to the clinic for HIV test...as for STD like gonorrhoea, syphilis etc...it's curable.
Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
did U wash ur D**k with Dettol immediately u thrusted IN and

take Antibiotics tablets
Re: MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust by Jimmykleff(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
vayne:
What are you scared of(coz i know its you),
contacting what he is not sure off or giving the girl std.
Not me sir,its the Hiv,but he's not sure,he asked d gal,the last time she did,d test,she said,last yr.he's scared,she may have hiv

(1) (Reply)

Sweet: Check Out My Friend's Pre - Wedding Pictures. / Five Reasons You Should Have Cex Before Marriage / Female Romancelander Stop Toasting Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.