Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair (1575 Views)

See Why Extramarital Affair Is Not Worth It / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / Workplace Extramarital Affair- How Safe Are You And Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by amakadihot87(f): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
They say sex outsude marriage is sweeter.the risks and tensions add to the fun.the fact is that one who is addicted to sex cant cope with only one man or woman
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Only those who at some point forgot the reason they got married cheat.

Stolen water is sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by ezenaija(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
So?
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by sinaj(f): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Only one soldier is enough for me cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by millik(f): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
who would wish for that?

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by ouzo1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:

Why u no say police

Which rank u prefer??

2 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by Amarabae(f): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
sex outside marriage is sweeter? Says who? It is one of the most shameless low level a married lady can descend to.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by Ibraheem1905: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
The
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by mrsfavour(f): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
forbidden

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
amakadihot87:
They say sex outsude marriage is sweeter.the risks and tensions add to the fun.the fact is that one who is addicted to sex cant cope with only one man or woman
i know you are addicted to sex... Been watching you!
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
iffa hear..
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by sinaj(f): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
iffa hear..
it's true unlike u tongue
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
it's true unlike u tongue
I am a faithful guy, I hate to cheat and cheated on.. One good machine is okay for me... Unlike you a pretender tongue
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by sinaj(f): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
I am a faithful guy, I hate to cheat and cheated on.. One good machine is okay for me... Unlike you a pretender tongue
m not a pretender.

Lol @ good machine grin
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
m not a pretender.

Lol @ good machine grin
u look decent and cool headed this... Let's hope u telling the truth cos ur comment frightens me sometimes lol
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by sinaj(f): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
u look decent and cool headed this... Let's hope u telling the truth cos ur comment frightens me sometimes lol
fear not wink
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
amakadihot87:
u and that ashawogirl character na so una two dey behave one kind
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
fear not wink
my thoughts are right u mean? You're "dd" Decent and Different right?
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by LePrezident(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
fear not wink

Oh wow sinaj, you carry รด...
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by tomdon(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
amakadihot87:

So are you saying you're addicted to sex??
Are you also saying all the ones you tasted b4 marriage is not enough??
If you want to taste some outside, why not just go ahead or what's the point of this thread

2 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by shinarlaura(f): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Who will ever think of doing that. Abomination

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
The kind of topics this op dey post says alot about her marriage. Ur just 30 ur live don dabaru. Wat a pity
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by amakadihot87(f): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
ednut1:
The kind of topics this op dey post says alot about her marriage. Ur just 30 ur live don dabaru. Wat a pity
. . Who told you am 30.am more than that.n who told you am married.might be speaking for others.pity for urself
Re: Do You Wish To Have An Extramarital Affair by bullabong(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2017
amakadihot87:
. . Who told you am 30.am more than that.n who told you am married.might be speaking for others.pity for urself
I think I am liking you already.Although Your openness may be confused in this forum for waywardness, but I think I know better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! / I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.