Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? (14028 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 12, 2019
Nairaland is an interactive and educative platform where a lot of intelligent and smart persons with funny monikers -- converge for various reason(s)

certainly there will be like-minds of same interests and attractions, ideologies, philosophies, attachments and crushes.

So who s the person behind that moniker that truly tickles ur interest and u crave to av a chance to meet them or perhaps possibly have a one time opportunity with them?

Mine would be Autojosh, ilegendd and Nobody, for the guys.

amakavula for the ladies

3 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Kingpee2(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2019
Got too many names to mention,especially some stupid idiots that will never be able to insult you to your face and only behind their internet phones,let them try me to my face and see what reality has in store for them .

4 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 12, 2019
Kingpee2:
lol
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Deepfeel(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2019
Am new to nairaland not yet familiar with nairaland babes, but still looking out for one grin
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 12, 2019
Deepfeel:
Am new to nairaland not yet familiar with nairaland babes, but still looking out for one grin
relax bro and welcome. l must warn u, Nairaland does not av a single virgin girl. but l can guarantee that they are gracious and expensive except the ones from the west

11 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 12, 2019
I’ve always wanted to meet that moniker called ‘Nobody’. But the person never responds to mentions. It’s a shame

4 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Deepfeel(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 12, 2019
chenzen:
relax bro and welcome. l must warn u, Nairaland does not av a single virgin. but they are gracious and expensive except the ones from the west
You’ve just ruined your thread cow

17 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 12, 2019
Nofavorss:
I’ve always wanted to meet that moniker called ‘Nobody’. But the person never responds to mentions. It’s a shame
lol. perhaps that y his/her moniker goes by that cliche of a name
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Deepfeel(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2019
chenzen:
relax bro and welcome. l must warn u, Nairaland does not av a single virgin girl. but l can guarantee that they are gracious and expensive except the ones from the west
Thanks am not a fan of virgins anyway grin
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 12, 2019
Nofavorss:
lol
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 12, 2019
Nofavorss:
l love controversies... it wets my appetite
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Adaibeku(f): 2:35pm On May 12, 2019
To meet nofavorss
So i can troll n pamper him in person like a littlebaby that he is! smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by doctore212(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2019
Bobrisky
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by patroit001(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2019
Lalasticlala. I wanna poke him in the eye
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 12, 2019
patroit001:
Lalasticlala. I wanna poke him in the eye
lol. the guy do u bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by LarryBee1k: 3:11pm On May 12, 2019
My meeting with them is of different mission.

People like ubunja, husbandsnatcha, littlewetdick, littlelois MissRaine69 etc deserve accolades, from educative post to comedy post, they make this section lively

People like yhorm (what ever tf his name his), betnaija, sure bet and those that spam the comment section and those that write rubbish post and ask to download for more. If I see dem. Na wahala.

Then people like illamina and elefufu, lefulefu, I'll personally take them to hospital.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by ebonyggurl(f): 3:12pm On May 12, 2019
Nofavorss:

Lolz. Actually, when a nairalander deactivates his/her account, their moniker starts displaying "nobody". There are actually hundreds of deactivated users, that's why when you open really old threads, you tend to see a lot of "nobodies" who never reply mentions.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 12, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lolz. Actually, when a nairalander deactivates his/her account, their moniker starts displaying "nobody". There are actually hundreds of deactivated users, that's why when you open really old threads, you tend to see a lot of "nobodies" who never reply mentions.
Thank you sis.

Actually, I was only messing around lol

5 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Starboytwo(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2019
Would like to meet a baby mama
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by logan2(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2019
ymodulus , I think about him at least once every week, always longing just to read him spit wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 12, 2019
LarryBee1k:

People like ubunja, husbandsnatcha, littlewetdick, littlelois etc deserve accolades, from educative post to comedy post, they make this section lively

People like yhorm (what ever tf his name his), betnaija, sure bet and those that spam the comment section and those that write rubbish post and ask to download for more. If I see dem. I'll beat the shit outta them.

Them people like illamina and elefufu, I'll personally take them to hospital.
like the goat above you cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by FlyingTOMATOE: 3:26pm On May 12, 2019
Paperlace but she deactivated

Then Twetwi Solomon201 PDPGuy and Rocktation
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by YemziAdez(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2019
For the ladies: MissRaine69.
Dudes: lefulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by logan2(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2019
LarryBee1k:

People like ubunja, husbandsnatcha, littlewetdick, littlelois etc deserve accolades, from educative post to comedy post, they make this section lively

People like yhorm (what ever tf his name his), betnaija, sure bet and those that spam the comment section and those that write rubbish post and ask to download for more. If I see dem. I'll beat the shit outta them.

Ilamina is mad aswear

4 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:47pm On May 12, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Tanks sweethrt...but Tell mods to stop being afraid of me ,im a good person. .i can never be a monster on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 12, 2019
Ladies:saffi

Guys: Lefulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Oyindidi(f): 5:00pm On May 12, 2019
NL don pass this stage abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Martinez39(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2019
Guys : ubunja, Tozara, CAPSLOCKED, HopefulLandlord, HardMirror, Hahn and Auduku

Girls : Lepasharon and Ishilove.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Earthquake2: 5:34pm On May 12, 2019
Sarrki I need to slap some sense into somebody

14 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:38pm On May 12, 2019
Martinez39:
Guys : ubunja, Tozara, CAPSLOCKED, HopefulLandlord, HardMirror, Hahn and Auduku

Girls : Lepasharon and Ishilove.

IF WE'RE NOT GATHERING TOGETHER TO DRINK BEER AND HAIL SEITAN, SIR, COUNT ME OUT. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

He Hardly Cum / He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him / 10 Good Reasons You Are Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.