Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Prof. Pat Utomi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Prof. Pat Utomi (672 Views)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Prof. Pat Utomi by nelsonjay(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
A renowned economist and former presidential candidate, Prof. Pat Utomi, tells TOBI AWORINDE that Nnamdi Kanu’s continued detention is a violation of the rule of law

Please, narrate your experience during the visit of Igbo leaders to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, in prison.

For some time now, a group of us have been involved in leadership mentoring. We have mentored a group of Igbo professionals who are scattered around the world, many in the United States, some in Nigeria, some in Europe. A number of us had argued that the time for a new generation of leaders is needed. But in some ways, there has been a failure of leadership across the country. But more importantly, in Igboland, we needed a new vision and new kinds of leadership vistas. That discussion resulted in a global group known as Nzuko Umunna. Nzuko Umunna in Igbo basically is a sort of town hall meeting of brothers.

http://mystatenews.com/what-nnamdi-kanu-told-us-in-prison/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Prof. Pat Utomi by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Is that all
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Prof. Pat Utomi by BankeSmalls(f): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
That is great for the great Igbos. Very significant move there to strengthen the quest for igbo nationhood. Imagine a country ruled by the calibre of professionals of igbo descent?

This will be the most viable country in the black world.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Prof. Pat Utomi by hucienda: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
"His continued detention is a violation of the rule of law."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Banker And Philanthropist Otunba Olasubomi Balogun Clocks 83 Years / Rivers People Are Yearning For Apc’s Change – Peterside / VIDEO: I Am Not Corrupt, I Don’t Like Money — Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.