Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,114 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

4 Reasons You Had A Failed Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons You Had A Failed Relationship! (481 Views)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons You Had A Failed Relationship! by BuzzAss(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2017

My heart goes out to all the failed relationships both in the past and now especially the celebrities’. Despite not knowing them than the screens, it is yet sad to know someone fail at relationship especially marriage. Celebrities failed relationships make more news than them getting married. People start counting down from the day they get married…so much evulz!
It brought great joy that she became a new person after she got married but I am scared for her now. Her man wrote, “I am happily retired and enjoying life at this time. If any changes are to come, be sure that I will be the first to let the world to know.” And she replied her husband subtly tweeting “love thy self MORE.”

Read Full Article on BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2017/03/05/4-reasons-failed-relationship/
Re: 4 Reasons You Had A Failed Relationship! by firstking01(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
LaClickLa you know the restundecided

(1) (Reply)

God Bless You Final Boss / 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / A Single Lady Prefering To Sleep With Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.