Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

A Single Lady Prefering To Sleep With Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Single Lady Prefering To Sleep With Married Men (483 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Sleeping With Married Women / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Single Lady Prefering To Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Good evening my family if romancelanders.I know my question would probably sound stupid to some but I just have to put it out there.Why would a lady who isnt known to be a prostitute and who is in a relationship prefer to sleep with multiple married men.This isnt for money.I would be delighted if members of this forum that know how the psyche of ladies work to place explain this habit in a lady.I know that know 2 ladies are this same but shouldnt women be like in the fore front of kicking against such practice by members of their gender.This isnt a woman bashing thread.I just long to explain a trait I have noticed in a lady that I thought was to some extent decent.Comments and contributions and explanations are welcome.Thanks
Re: A Single Lady Prefering To Sleep With Married Men by aristocrazzy: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Make I no talk now..
Re: A Single Lady Prefering To Sleep With Married Men by mazizitonene(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
op....firstly, correct ya grammatical blunders please....can give someone a headache....

back to your question.....A friend of mine said it's because most women have fish brain or act before they think.......In simple term, most ladies no get sense.....I tend to agree with him a lil undecided
Re: A Single Lady Prefering To Sleep With Married Men by firstking01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Man Of God, Who Is My Future Partner? / Obama Kisses A Man, See Here / My Girlfriend Loves Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.