Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO (3232 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon / Nigerian Govt Are Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by omofunaab(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Op is afonja just like u

How many times do you want him to prove to you guys that he's Igbo?

Some of you told him to speak in igbo and he did
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
omofunaab:
I was thinking some of you will refute the allegations instead you have been attacking the Op..

By the way, the op is not afonja

They have started calling u afonja live this people
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by ozoebuka1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

This video have never been posted before. It is the first time.

The point of this post is that Igbos are armed during their protest and this is an evidence
OK, Let's believe that they are armed during protests, who will they harm with the woods they carry, the police or the army that carries gun? Oga please be rational when posting things online...I beg of you...mind u, nothing will justify the extrajudicial kills they've undergone .

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
ozoebuka1:
OK, Let's believe that they are armed during protests, who will they harm with the woods they carry, the police or the army that carries gun? Oga please be rational when posting things online...I beg of you...mind u, nothing will justify the extrajudicial kills they've undergone .

A terrorist that blocks roads with woods and intimidate Hausa men what will u do to him?
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2017

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by BeardedMeat(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

Do I hate? This is a video of Ipob with weapons. They claimed they are unarmed this is a counter video
....I thought you would be worried about the vegetable in London who though not armed physically, used religious brainwashing to unleash his almajiri armed militia to carry out mass murder of Nigerians in 2011 because he lost election... But I am happy today that the wicked has not gone unpunished! He is dying slowly painfully in far away London and when his children read this, it weakens and depresses them to their untimely grave. grin. Just like their wicked daddy sent those innocent corpers to their early graves.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by BeardedMeat(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
cryMynd44 u can watch the video of Ipob protesting with weapons. Even if it doesn't have a link. This is a video every body can confirm. cry
Calling on his fellow zombies...

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by BeardedMeat(m): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2017
omofunaab:
I was thinking some of you will refute the allegations instead you have been attacking the Op..

By the way, the op is not afonja
You were thinking shii. Didn't you just say somewhere else that the prosecutors were loosing the case? What is there again to defend?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by BeardedMeat(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2017
omofunaab:

And your little brain told you only Yoruba's can speak Yoruba? Hiss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Smoothie01(f): 2:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Do the op know the meaning of "terrorist" or "bloody weapons"...
I rushed to watch the video, only to see some youths tearing a flag with their hands...others were holding sticks, obviously not causing terror with them, while observers stood and watched

Are "hands" and "sticks" bloody weapons?? and where does terror comes in?...Your title is misleading @op and inciting as many would rely on the title without watching the video

Mods take note...Myndd44
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Mckennedy: 5:16am On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

A terrorist that blocks roads with woods and intimidate Hausa men what will u do to him?

Do you know more than Justice Binta Nyako? Whom declearrd Ipob a lawful organisation maybe you should hang yourself, That's why you never made front page...#junk.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 06, 2017
BeardedMeat:
....I thought you would be worried about the vegetable in London who though not armed physically, used religious brainwashing to unleash his almajiri armed militia to carry out mass murder of Nigerians in 2011 because he lost election... But I am happy today that the wicked has not gone unpunished! He is dying slowly painfully in far away London and when his children read this, it weakens and depresses them to their untimely grave. grin. Just like their wicked daddy sent those innocent corpers to their early graves.

Can you prove he ordered any mass killing but I can prove Kanu ordered the killing of Hausa men which is in that link above.
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 06, 2017
Mckennedy:

Do you know more than Justice Binta Nyako? Whom declearrd Ipob a lawful organisation maybe you should hang yourself, That's why you never made front page...#junk.

She has taking bribes.
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2017
Smoothie01:
Do the op know the meaning of "terrorist" or "bloody weapons"...
I rushed to watch the video, only to see some youths tearing a flag with their hands...others were holding sticks, obviously not causing terror with them, while observers stood and watched

Are "hands" and "sticks" bloody weapons?? and where does terror comes in?...Your title is misleading @op and inciting as many would rely on the title without watching the video

Mods take note...Myndd44

Bloody weapon is any weapon that can cause death. So can a stick cause death or not.
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Lightening: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2017
checkolatunji:
My dear Igbo brothers, when you finally get ur biafra republic which I pray you get it. Kindly be nice to Igbo Muslims among you cos they are your brothers and sisters

Safe

Those 2 words can never go together. Not in this word or next.
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2017
BeardedMeat:
And your little brain told you only Yoruba's can speak Yoruba? Hiss!

I have showed my I.d card with my local government and name Okechukwu. With my 2012 email.Interpreted and spoke Igbo. But for me to keep arguing if am Igbo sorry.
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Calling on his fellow zombies...

I called Mynd44 to verify my video u calling him zombie.
If they ban u for breaking the rule now u will say they hate u
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by ipobbigot7: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by omofunaab(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2017
BeardedMeat:
You were thinking shii. Didn't you just say somewhere else that the prosecutors were loosing the case? What is there again to defend?

My fwend shut up, you may have all the evidences in this world and still lose a case.

FG's representatives might be incompetent but it doesn't change the fact that Nnamdi kanu didn't say these words.

It's left for the FG's lawyers to prove to the court that what kanu said relates to the offence committed.

Most of you ipods are just illiterates
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Princesaha: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
My name is Ipobexposed. I post broadcast evidence from their radio, Facebook , newspapers etc.
I told people that Biafrans are not unarmed in their protest they ended up abusing me to provide s video. As at 26 Nov in Oyigbo was an eye witness of how they burnt Dangote's truck. Carried by love FM and naij but Igbos denied to be violent. But I have been on YouTube and this is a video of Ipob protest 2015. In the Rumuola which I posted a phonecall with Kanu on how Ipob terrorist went to burn a police station.
The video below shows the Igbos carrying weapons like sticks.
And tearing the Nigerian flag.
As for the video of Ipob jumping the fence of GTbank to tear Nigeria flag and chasing security agents. As for that one I promise to bring it here.
But this is a video of Ipob with weapons in a violent nature abusing Nigeria flag before they went to burn down this police station in Rumuola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

My name is Ipobexposed and I will always keep u update

If you are not paid up to Five million naira monthly by Lai Mohammed and his crew then you are nothing but a 21st century Fool.
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by ShootToKill: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Your rants here expose a deep dread and fear of the inevitable.

Stop carrying Biafran agitation for head

Last I checked you are not the only afonja specimen.

But if there is anything I am proud o it is the fact that you addressed your mental tormentors as "Biafrans".

This is a sign that you recognise the entity and people known as Biafra and Biafrans.

The good thing is that the zombies in the zoo are now agreeing consciously or unconsciously that there are Biafrans, in the next phase they'll have to agree with the existence of Biafra. They don't have to like it, they just have to accept it for the sake of their sanity. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by ShootToKill: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2017
feremiah1:
Bmc fool....we know who u are now

I wonder why he has not called his zombie comrades to come masturbate here and give his battered self esteem a 'sense of relevance'.

The price of Rat poison is going higher, he should grab his own while stocks last. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by ShootToKill: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

[s]I have showed my I.d card with my local government and name Okechukwu. With my 2012 email.Interpreted and spoke Igbo. But for me to keep arguing if am Igbo sorry.[/s]

Do you mean Okechukwu Isiguzoro? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Biafrawillcome: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2017
omofunaab:

U are Yoruba full of badluck
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by BeardedMeat(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

I called Mynd44 to verify my video u calling him zombie.
If they ban u for breaking the rule now u will say they hate u
I think you are high on cow dung! Is he not your fellow zombie ?
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by BeardedMeat(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have showed my I.d card with my local government and name Okechukwu. With my 2012 email.Interpreted and spoke Igbo. But for me to keep arguing if am Igbo sorry.
Sorry for your lost soul OK.
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by nkwuocha: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

The Video again has supported our theory,that it is only the uneducated people in the East that engage in such rascality.

You don't see educated Easterners,walking out in the street and taking out their frustrations out on a flag.

The good thing here is. The flag was bought/printed with the Nigeria Naira from their pockets. They will still use more hard earned Nigeria Naira,to buy more things they want to destroy.

So technically,They are growing the economy by spending to destroy lol.

My advice?They should use their Monies to buy GCE/JAMB forms.

It will serve them well .

Yet your BUBU flagged BOKO HARAM flag for the whole world to see.
Was that some form of endorsement?
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by BeardedMeat(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

Can you prove he ordered any mass killing but I can prove Kanu ordered the killing of Hausa men which is in that link above.
. I should prove what? If she doesn't throw sputum here and there, won't we know she's pregnant?? This a wicked bigot who called Nigerians dogs and baboons and threatened them with blood spilling and you are here talking shii
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by buckdudebuck: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

Demonstration by blocking roads in onitcha bridge 2016.
By carrying weapons.
By burning our flags. Burn the U.S flag while protesting and see what they will do to u.
By forcefully entering Gtbank in Rumuokurushi port harcourt and intimidating security agencies to tear a country flag.
By intimidating Hausa Fulani people like on the 26th Nov 2015. And killing one Hausa man who sells watermelon.
By ordering the mass killing of innocent Hausa people in your land because they don't share your believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

And you say is right
Now I know very well that you are very, very, very sick, Can you imagine killing one awusa Man that sells watermelon. You are the only person who was there when he was killed. This boy go soon begin chop for refuse bin.
i thought you will say burning of a mosque in Onitsha. Whether you and your minions like it or not, IPOB's influence in the east is growing daily. There was a local governmet election that supposed happened in Abia but because of IPOB, it had to be suspended indefinitely. So We are only getting bigger and bigger and bigger, while you are pinning away in your frustration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa-fulani Youths Protest In Benue / Photos Of Governor Okorocha Leaving Imo State Government House / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Calls Out Pastor Sunday Adelaja For Attention-seeking,.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.