Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO (3215 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon / Nigerian Govt Are Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
My name is Ipobexposed. I post broadcast evidence from their radio, Facebook , newspapers etc.
I told people that Biafrans are not unarmed in their protest they ended up abusing me to provide s video. As at 26 Nov in Oyigbo was an eye witness of how they burnt Dangote's truck. Carried by love FM and naij but Igbos denied to be violent. But I have been on YouTube and this is a video of Ipob protest 2015. In the Rumuola which I posted a phonecall with Kanu on how Ipob terrorist went to burn a police station.
The video below shows the Igbos carrying weapons like sticks.
And tearing the Nigerian flag.
As for the video of Ipob jumping the fence of GTbank to tear Nigeria flag and chasing security agents. As for that one I promise to bring it here.
But this is a video of Ipob with weapons in a violent nature abusing Nigeria flag before they went to burn down this police station in Rumuola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

My name is Ipobexposed and I will always keep u update
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by HungerBAD: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol.

The Video again has supported our theory,that it is only the uneducated people in the East that engage in such rascality.

You don't see educated Easterners,walking out in the street and taking out their frustrations out on a flag.

The good thing here is. The flag was bought/printed with the Nigeria Naira from their pockets. They will still use more hard earned Nigeria Naira,to buy more things they want to destroy.

So technically,They are growing the economy by spending to destroy lol.

My advice?They should use their Monies to buy GCE/JAMB forms.

It will serve them well .

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
This is a phonecall evidence of a caller telling Kanu that as the Biafrans in Rumuola went to burn the police station they started shooting at them.
In this live phonecall you can hear Nnamdi Kanu praising the caller as they summoned courage to burn down a police station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

Mynd44 I may not have a vanguard source but the live video of Igbos with weapons and the phonecall cannot be proven wrong.

Every body please confirm my information thank u.
God bless peace
Ipobexposed

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Jabioro: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
An obvious evidences like this watch as they would comes to deny it then comes for your head.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
All this happened 2015. Am just using incontrovertible evidence to prove Ipob are usually armed in their protest.

Mynd44 please watch Igbos with weapons thanknu

kanu confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by checkolatunji: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
My dear Igbo brothers, when you finally get ur biafra republic which I pray you get it. Kindly be nice to Igbo Muslims among you cos they are your brothers and sisters

Safe

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Dedetwo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
This is a phonecall evidence of a caller telling Kanu that as the Biafrans in Rumuola went to burn the police station they started shooting at them.
In this live phonecall you can hear Nnamdi Kanu praising the caller as they summoned courage to burn down a police station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

Mynd44 I may not have a vanguard source but the live video of Igbos with weapons and the phonecall cannot be proven wrong.

Every body please confirm my information thank u.
God bless peace
Ipobexposed

No public demonstration against a totalitarian government is regarded as breach of the law.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
They can be anything, who else cares? I just laugh when I see that Nnamdi Kanu thing. Looks like he has a contagious disease. I support biafraudd but how will that one lead a war front now?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
checkolatunji:
My dear Igbo brothers, when you finally get ur biafra republic which I pray you get it. Kindly be nice to Igbo Muslims among you cos they are your brothers and sisters

Safe

IPOB is a terrorist organization that killed an Hausa man in 26Nov 2015 .
That same day they burnt Dangotes truck.
An ordered the genocide of Hausa men which you can see in this evidence below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dedetwo:

No public demonstration against a totalitarian government is regarded as breach of the law.

Demonstration by blocking roads in onitcha bridge 2016.
By carrying weapons.
By burning our flags. Burn the U.S flag while protesting and see what they will do to u.
By forcefully entering Gtbank in Rumuokurushi port harcourt and intimidating security agencies to tear a country flag.
By intimidating Hausa Fulani people like on the 26th Nov 2015. And killing one Hausa man who sells watermelon.
By ordering the mass killing of innocent Hausa people in your land because they don't share your believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

And you say is right

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nazeren:
They can be anything, who else cares? I just laugh when I see that Nnamdi Kanu thing. Looks like he has a contagious disease. How will that one lead a war front. I support biafraudd.

They call Buhari a child rapist. But was not caught but their leader was caught enjoying on top of an ashawo girl.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by feremiah1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bmc fool....we know who u are now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Is that one a leader or a he-goat? Show me an ipob that isn't a villain and I'll bow to him in reverence.

IpobExposed:

They call Buhari a child rapist. But was not caught but their leader was caught enjoying on top of an ashawo girl.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

The Video again has supported our theory,that it is only the uneducated people in the East that engage in such rascality.

You don't see educated Easterners,walking out in the street and taking out their frustrations out on a flag.

The good thing here is. The flag was bought/printed with the Nigeria Naira from their pockets. They will still use more hard earned Nigeria Naira,to buy more things they want to destroy.

My advice?They should use their Monies to buy GCE/JAMB form.

This video have never been posted before. It is the first time.

The point of this post is that Igbos are armed during their protest and this is an evidence
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by ImadeUReadThis: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
I recommend the same rat poison awolowo took for this OP.

12 Likes

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by PFRB: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
There is no police station at Rumuola.

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by babadem2much(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

My advice?They should use their Monies to buy GCE/JAMB form.

FINISHING..... If them get sense be that o
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dedetwo:

Do you even know the meaning of a 'totalitarian government'? Very few societies have ever lived under any sine the dawn of time.
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
PFRB:
There is no police station at Rumuola.

You will go to my3 from Rumuola. Hear the caller
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Cityfirstborn(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Op you are really jobless

why hating on people who geniunely seek for their freedom for an independent state

btw CHINEKE GOZIE UMUAKA IPOB

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
why hating on people who want their own freedom.
CHINEKE GOZIE UMUAKA IPOB

Do I hate? This is a video of Ipob with weapons. They claimed they are unarmed this is a counter video
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by ImadeUReadThis: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

Your rants here expose a deep dread and fear of the inevitable.

Stop carrying Biafran agitation for head

Last I checked you are not the only afonja specimen.

But if there is anything I am proud o it is the fact that you addressed your mental tormentors as "Biafrans".

This is a sign that you recognise the entity and people known as Biafra and Biafrans.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Your rants here expose a deep dread and fear of the inevitable.

Stop carrying Biafran agitation for head

Last I checked you are not the only afonja specimen.

But if there is anything I am proud o it is the fact that you addressed your mental tormentors as "Biafrans".

This is a sign that you recognise the entity and people known as Biafra and Biafrans.

Why I used Biafrans is for good captions
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by ImadeUReadThis: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
why hating on people who want their own freedom.
CHINEKE GOZIE UMUAKA IPOB

Not only is he jobless but a broke ass who still rides public transportation

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by ImadeUReadThis: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

Why I used Biafrans is for good captions

From IPOB, Biafra.ud and lie pod now you are addressing them the way they want to be addressed.

You are the first victim of IPOB propaganda towards establishing a State of Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

From IPOB, Biafra.ud and lie pod now you are addressing them the way they want to be addressed.

You are the first victim of IPOB propaganda towards establishing a State of Biafra.

You know liepods was because of me. Don't worry the whole Nairaland will be changed to liepods soon.
Bit this is for an alluring caption. Like newspapers
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
cryMynd44 u can watch the video of Ipob protesting with weapons. Even if it doesn't have a link. This is a video every body can confirm. cry

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by omofunaab(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
I was thinking some of you will refute the allegations instead you have been attacking the Op..

By the way, the op is not afonja
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Biafrawillcome: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
cryMynd44 u can watch the video of Ipob protesting with weapons. Even if it doesn't have a link. This is a video every body can confirm. cry

After all your cry mynd44 will never take this to front page. You are the only unlucky person among sarrki and omenka etc.
Your post never makes FP no matter how realistic itbis mmehhr. Tongues out.
Unlucky soul. grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Biafrawillcome: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
omofunaab:
I was thinking some of you will refute the allegations instead you have been attacking the Op..

By the way, the op is not afonja

Op is afonja just like u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State / Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. / 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.