Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO (3238 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon / Nigerian Govt Are Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
My name is Ipobexposed. I post broadcast evidence from their radio, Facebook , newspapers etc.
I told people that Biafrans are not unarmed in their protest they ended up abusing me to provide s video. As at 26 Nov in Oyigbo was an eye witness of how they burnt Dangote's truck. Carried by love FM and naij but Igbos denied to be violent. But I have been on YouTube and this is a video of Ipob protest 2015. In the Rumuola which I posted a phonecall with Kanu on how Ipob terrorist went to burn a police station.
The video below shows the Igbos carrying weapons like sticks.
And tearing the Nigerian flag.
As for the video of Ipob jumping the fence of GTbank to tear Nigeria flag and chasing security agents. As for that one I promise to bring it here.
But this is a video of Ipob with weapons in a violent nature abusing Nigeria flag before they went to burn down this police station in Rumuola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

My name is Ipobexposed and I will always keep u update
terrorism is synonymous with bombing, suicide bombings, opening fire on innocent civilians.
Do you the difference between rebels and terrorists.?
Hw many places hv IPOB opened gunfire, bombed or massacred innocent civilians?
Why did u hate someone and u still refuse to let the person leave ur territory so that u can have peace
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by buckdudebuck: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

Bloody weapon is any weapon that can cause death. So can a stick cause death or not.

What further evidence do I need to know that you Medula Oblongata has failed break?
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by buckdudebuck: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

A terrorist that blocks roads with woods and intimidate Hausa men what will u do to him?
I disperse them. But they were not dispersed instated they were killed.
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by buckdudebuck: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

She has taking bribes.
hahahababanabahabahabahatatatatatata hahahababanabahabahabahatatatatatata! It is obvious you are out of your mind.
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Biafrawillcome: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
buckdudebuck:
hahahababanabahabahabahatatatatatata hahahababanabahabahabahatatatatatata! It is obvious you are out of your mind.

live that one. Am just waiting for the Kanu will released so he will drink the poison.
we the Ipob members will contribute N20 N20 naira for his otapiapia
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
zeribe4real:
terrorism is synonymous with bombing, suicide bombings, opening fire on innocent civilians.
Do you the difference between rebels and terrorists.?
Hw many places hv IPOB opened gunfire, bombed or massacred innocent civilians?
Why did u hate someone and u still refuse to let the person leave ur territory so that u can have peace

Except a terrorist organization which other organization can order the mass killing of innocent Hausa men?

Run because there is nothing u can say
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
BeardedMeat:
I think you are high on cow dung! Is he not your fellow zombie ?

You are still calling Mynd44 my fellow zombie.

OK kwontinew
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by buckdudebuck: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

live that one. Am just waiting for the Kanu will released so he will drink the poison.
we the Ipob members will contribute N20 N20 naira for his otapiapia
lol
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
nkwuocha:

Yet your BUBU flagged BOKO HARAM flag for the whole world to see. Was that some form of endorsement?

Because he defeated Boko haram terrorist and Ipob terrorist
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

Except a terrorist organization which other organization can order the mass killing of innocent Hausa men?

Run because there is nothing u can say
there is a difference between inciting hate speech and terrorism.
U remember the man that said that both the monkeys and babboons will soak blood.
U remember the man that said that Igbos will be drowned in the lagoon?
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by nkwuocha: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

Because he defeated Boko haram terrorist and Ipob terrorist

who did? grin grin grin grin grin
I'd pay you well for giving me a good laugh. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Biafrawillcome: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
omofunaab:

How many times do you want him to prove to you guys that he's Igbo?

Some of you told him to speak in igbo and he did

But u is afonja
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
zeribe4real:
there is a difference between inciting hate speech and terrorism.
U remember the man that said that both the monkeys and babboons will soak blood.
U remember the man that said that Igbos will be drowned in the lagoon?

Only a terrorist will border the killing of innocent people.
A terrorist is one who bring terror like Fulani herdsmen
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO by Mckennedy: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

She has taking bribes.

Did I hear "bribes" ? In this Mr integrity regime? Now I understand how silly you're no wonder you keep begging for your posts to make FP ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC / The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted / INEC Chairman May Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.