Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

A Man Has Had His Manhood Glued As A Result Of Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Has Had His Manhood Glued As A Result Of Infidelity (718 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? / Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Has Had His Manhood Glued As A Result Of Infidelity by humblemate(m): 5:14am On Dec 15, 2009
Two of the women accused of gluing a man's penis to his stomach in revenge over his infidelity won't be jailed.

Four women allegedly lured the 37-year-old man to a motel and tied him to a bed in July.

He thought he was headed to a rendezvous with one of his several lovers - instead four women, including his wife, bound and blindfolded him.

His underwear was cut off and then his penis was stuck to his tummy with Krazy Glue.

Therese Ziemann, who was accused of doing the actual gluing, made a plea deal over the case in Wisconsin, US. The 48-year-old pleaded no contest on Monday to reduced charges of disorderly conduct and misdemeanour battery.

Her sister, 43-year-old Michelle Belliveau, pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct.

Dear NL members, I need u'r comments on this, Are these women actions justifiable? Does this man really deserve this cruel treatment?
Re: A Man Has Had His Manhood Glued As A Result Of Infidelity by Akebulan: 5:19am On Dec 15, 2009
I hate to sound irrational but I think once you cheat on a person, you've pretty much asked for it. If these females did this because the man had broken up with one of them, then I'd say this is silly but no, instead, he went ahead and betrayed their (her?) trust by cheating. He is lucky all he had was gluing. He may not be so lucky next time.

On the other hand though, people really do have too much time on their hands! FOUR women and not one of them thought to snap out of it and say "good riddance" and let the man move on with his foolishness? Sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have caught a cheat. It could have been worse, he could have passed on HIV to his wife. At least, she (presumably) got to find out before he did.
Re: A Man Has Had His Manhood Glued As A Result Of Infidelity by Pweety4me(f): 5:22am On Dec 15, 2009
^ Good speech bravo! smiley
Re: A Man Has Had His Manhood Glued As A Result Of Infidelity by humblemate(m): 5:47am On Dec 15, 2009
What the women did was absolutely wrong, however, it was totaly wrong for the man to have cheated on his wife
Re: A Man Has Had His Manhood Glued As A Result Of Infidelity by mrperfect(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2009
New stories every day.
Re: A Man Has Had His Manhood Glued As A Result Of Infidelity by iice(f): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
Akebulan:

I hate to sound irrational but I think once you cheat on a person, you've pretty much asked for it. If these females did this because the man had broken up with one of them, then I'd say this is silly but no, instead, he went ahead and betrayed their (her?) trust by cheating. He is lucky all he had was gluing. He may not be so lucky next time.

On the other hand though, people really do have too much time on their hands! FOUR women and not one of them thought to snap out of it and say "good riddance" and let the man move on with his foolishness? Sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have caught a cheat. It could have been worse, he could have passed on HIV to his wife. At least, she (presumably) got to find out before he did.

Well said

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Go Out With Someone You Cant Marry ? / How Do I Go About It? / Pls Advise. Is Relationship Meant To Be Endured Or Enjoyed Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.