Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari (738 Views)

Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by Pchikaodili(m): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Gov. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state has said that
rather than shop for outsiders to speak with to
prove to Nigerians that President Muhammadu
Buhari is hale and hearty, the president should be
encouraged instead to speak with him(Fayose)
” I advised the President to speak with me for the
purpose of convincing Nigerians that he is hale
and hearty instead of looking for people outside
the country to convince Nigerians.”
In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary,
Idowu Adelusi, Fayose picked holes in
statements that Buhari had spoken in one week,
first with the king of Morocco and next with the
president of the African Union.
“If their problem is that they are looking for a
credible person who can help them convince
Nigerians that all is well with our President, Ayo
Fayose is their best bet. Let the president speak
with me. If I tell Nigerians that the president
spoke with me, Nigerians will believe”, he said.
Nigerians, he added, are getting suspicious of all
the purported visits to Buhari in London as well
as his orchestrated telephone conversations with
international figures who Nigerians cannot trust
to give a true and unbiased report about the
president’s state of health.”Since they are eager
for the president to speak to people; believing in
this way to convince Nigerians that their
President is hale and hearty, let President Buhari
talk to me. I can be reached on 08035024994. I
am credible and Nigerians will believe me”, he
said.
“They said he spoke to President Donald Trump;
despite the hype, Nigerians were sceptical. Then
they said he spoke to the king of Morocco; again,
Nigerians were suspicious. Before we recovered
from that, it is now the AU president that they
said President Buhari spoke to.
“A president that can speak with outsiders
should be able to whisper or wave to his own
people. The people gave him the very important
platform of President on which he stands today
and, therefore, Presidential aides should stop
giving the unhelpful impression that Buhari has
no respect for the Nigerian electorate.

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/speak-prove-healthy-fayose-tells-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 06, 2017
hmmm...in another news check my signature,its legit
Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2017
FAYOSE you claim if you told nigerians you speak with BUHARI They will believe you , so FAYOSE For your mind you think the good people of Nigeria take you serious abi? Yeye man undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by SalamRushdie: 1:19am On Mar 06, 2017
yarimo:
FAYOSE you claim if you told nigerians you speak with BUHARI They will believe you , so FAYOSE For your mind you think the good people of Nigeria take you serious abi? Yeye man undecided

A lot of people see more hope in Fayose than the inept Buhari led govt I tell you ..that should tell you how low over 70 million Nigerians rate the Buhari govt

3 Likes

Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:23am On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

A lot of people see more hope in Fayose than the inept Buhari led govt I tell you ..that should tell you how low over 70 million Nigerians rate the Buhari govt
a lot of YABA LEFT patients you mean abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by castrokins(m): 1:28am On Mar 06, 2017
I Wonder When He'd Speak To Nigerians, The Very People Who Elected Him.

We'd End Medical Tourism Abroad For Political Office Holders - Buhari

1 Like

Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by sorom4: 1:56am On Mar 06, 2017
yarimo:
BMC has unleashed one of its agents to do the needful. #makeunamumudo

1 Like

Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by agbangam: 2:20am On Mar 06, 2017
This Fayose shud for once shut his mouth n face his State. No be only am be Governor for Nigeria oo The guy just sabi look for trouble. Wen PMB will have his time is coming, I just hope he won't follow Calabar Sea to Cameroun.
Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 2:22am On Mar 06, 2017
yarimo:
Fayose is wasting his time. The arrogant Vegetable has no regard for anyone that is not Fulani or Moslem. The Vegetable has achieved his lifelong ambition but due to the blood of innocent Nigerians he shed when he lost in 2011, he cannot enjoy the throne. He is currently hungry, in pains and dying slowly cheesy
Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 2:23am On Mar 06, 2017
agbangam:
This Fayose shud for once shut his mouth n face his State. No be only am be Governor for Nigeria oo The guy just sabi look for trouble. Wen PMB will have his time is coming, I just hope he won't follow Calabar Sea to Cameroun.
Which PMB? The decaying vegetable? undecided Abeg next...
Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by sosy25: 2:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose, the problem is that even if Buhari was not sick if he speaks to you on the phone he would fall sick.

Now that he is sick, if he speaks to you on the phone, what would happen?
Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by Mynd44: 4:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by AntiWailer: 6:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Lol.

Who does this eediot think he is ?
Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by dalongjnr: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2017
our President don't speak to m*d men. for you small mind u think u code abi?
Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by collitexnaira(m): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose do not worry urself, let this man remain whereever he is, Nigerian re better of without him running affairs of the country, we don't want him to come back nd destroy the good foundation Osinbajo has laid down for the betterment of the country
Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Fayose is wasting his time. The arrogant Vegetable has no regard for anyone that is not Fulani or Moslem. The Vegetable has achieved his lifelong ambition but due to the blood of innocent Nigerians he shed when he lost in 2011, he cannot enjoy the throne. He is currently hungry, in pains and dying slowly cheesy
narration for the GODS grin
Re: Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2017
sorom4:

BMC has unleashed one of its agents to do the needful. #makeunamumudo
YONKO KAWAI grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had / Presidential Library : Put Obasanjo On Trial Now, Sagay Tells Buhari / Ben Bruce Poses With Wife Of Former British Prime Minister, Cherie Blair (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.