Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija (48034 Views)

Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola / Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault / Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by veekid(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2017

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2017
grin
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by FemiLastBorn(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
Thunder scatter that room
. Lol Bros Easy Now... E Never reach Room Mata Now
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:
useless BB,when ofunneka was raped in 2007 what did BB do?....the even gave the rapist the award for a job well done...........they are just disciplining kemen to avoid national assembly axing,which they can never escape this time.....ofunneka and keme saga and current clamour for BB N baning will surely end BB airing in nigeria
Ban them straight.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by FemiLastBorn(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Why is everyone reacting??

TBoss react

Kemen family react

Nigerians react

Nairalanders react
. Its The Season Of Reaction Sir....... Sooon Federal GOVt too wil react
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by saviourayo: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2017
this is the video of where she explained everything
http://toxicpatat..com/2017/03/big-brother-naija-2017-tboss-finally.html

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Horlawale1(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2017
Order of the day
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by shamecurls(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Big lie!

She was aware and even turned around to position.

How can a matured lady get fingered without knowing? Then turned around to take position? If biggie did not call them both, they knew what transpired between them.

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by itsmeurLady(f): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Tboss is not anybody's bae... yh she's slutty buh it's a game... y is every1 taking it p Kemen was only a victim. So many women today are doing the same thing that Tboss has done to get to the top. So y are we all acting as tho we don't kno wat went down. It's a Game!!!! Tboss is a desperado and we kno wat desperadoes do. Anything for the fame and money. I'm not supporting Tboss so nobody shld quote me, ayam just sayin that it's a game.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by 175(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2017
ALAYORMII:

TBoss react

Kemen family react

Nigerians react

Nairalanders react

They're all chemical compounds grin
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by InsanePsycho(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2017
Serendip:
A christian reality show

Click 'like' if you'd follow the show as keenly as you're currently following BBN undecided

Like everything in Christianity, it would be boring undecided
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by phapi(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Let her go tell her story in hell

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by hayotundeh: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Indeed d T-boss babe naa desperado and dia was a motive which she executed by stating she didn't approve of wat kemen did,but a mature lady who feels hand movements in her privates took d time to look under d sheets to c wat was happening to her privates and rather than react stating her disapproval instead turned for further "kemen" action to continue??...three sides to DT event,her word,his word and the video#justsaying

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Buharimustgo: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
That would serve as deterrent to potential sex abusers in that house. Come to think of it, sex should be spontaneous as opposed to being premeditated the way big bro wants us to believe. Tboss should have voiced her displeasure at kemen's advances if she wasn't in for anything. It's a game after all and kemen is the big loser here.

Tboss 1 - 0 kemen

Y do u like using different names Seun?I wish u the best as u marry Linda Ikeji,people are yet to see

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by ALAYORMII: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2017
FemiLastBorn:
. Its The Season Of Reaction Sir....... Sooon Federal GOVt too wil react

Let Mii start reacting too
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by ALAYORMII: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2017
175:

They're all chemical compounds grin

Eleyi gidi gan ooo
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by hoover420: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2017
itsmeurLady:
Tboss is not anybody's bae... yh she's slutty buh it's a game... y is every1 taking it p Kemen was only a victim. So many women today are doing the same thing that Tboss has done to get to the top. So y are we all acting as tho we don't kno wat went down. It's a Game!!!! Tboss is a desperado and we kno wat desperadoes do. Anything for the fame and money. I'm not supporting Tboss so nobody shld quote me, ayam just sayin that it's a game.

Hmmm
You said women today are doing what the same thing Tboss did to get to the top cry #smh
Please speak for yourself!
There are still notable women out there like my mom grin

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by hoover420: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2017
hayotundeh:
Indeed d T-boss babe naa desperado and dia was a motive which she executed by stating she didn't approve of wat kemen did,but a mature lady who feels hand movements in her privates took d time to look under d sheets to c wat was happening to her privates and rather than react stating her disapproval instead turned for further "kemen" action to continue??...three sides to DT event,her word,his word and the video#justsaying
All we are saying...
The girl child getting favorable outcomes from time immemorial!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by frubben(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Mtweeee

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by tribalistseun: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2017
sosanova:
grin grin grin

T boss na confirms olosho

T boss na big brother and payporte bae

Big Brother and Pay Porte na T boss Sugar Daddies
try get sense for your family sake

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by deloon(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2017
Serendip:
A christian reality show

Click 'like' if you'd follow the show as keenly as you're currently following BBN undecided
Nobody send your show o!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by terrezo2002(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2017
What have we learnt so far from this show?
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2017
You sure say this Tboss nor be nairaland's MsDelilah?
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by mjizzie(m): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2017
All i can say is bobbyrisky
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by itsmeurLady(f): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2017
hoover420:

Hmmm
You said women today are doing what the same thing Tboss did to get to the top cry #smh
Please speak for yourself!
There are still notable women out there like my mom grin

Oga I didn't say women... I sed So many!! It's obvious that the notable women (including ur mom) are not part of the so many. Don't be quick to comment, understand b4 u quote :*
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by CaptainCodes(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2017
A million men will do what Kemen did over and over when drunk. Tboss left her space, never drunk and went to sleep in the same bed with a guy that have been drinking for hours. For what?? Night Vigil?? Kemen just made a natural move which the girl liked, looked at him and adjusted well for him to get in through behind. The only reason she pleaded innocent was cause of her image. She found out that she fell cheap and viewers are watching so she turned defensive. I mean, you guys should reason it like this, if big brother didnt call her, she wont have bothered. Anyways, Kemen himself was a Bleep up from the onset. he would have gone out. He had the lowest vote. I can imagine if it was TTT or Basset, would she had casted them.. its because Kemen to na mumu.

Nobody is talking about Uriel sef..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by EternalTruth: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
Thunder scatter that room
hahahahahaha grin amor you harsh oooo grin
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by TinaAnita(f): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2017
It's okay for Tboss to flaunt and advertise her plastic boobs all over the place but when a poor dude reacted to it he got disqualified? I'd not be surprised if whoever is behind biggie is sleeping with that unfortunate witch.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by daudayodeji1(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Guy tiri gbosa to you joor.... How dem go dey touch babe wey no dey drunk and she no wake up talk?
CaptainCodes:
A million men will do what Kemen did over and over when drunk. Tboss left her space, never drunk and went to sleep in the same bed with a guy that have been drinking for hours. For what?? Night Vigil?? Kemen just made a natural move which the girl liked, looked at him and adjusted well for him to get in through behind. The only reason she pleaded innocent was cause of her image. She found out that she fell cheap and viewers are watching so she turned defensive. I mean, you guys should reason it like this, if big brother didnt call her, she wont have bothered. Anyways, Kemen himself was a Bleep up from the onset. he would have gone out. He had the lowest vote. I can imagine if it was TTT or Basset, would she had casted them.. its because Kemen to na mumu.

Nobody is talking about Uriel sef..

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by teamsynergy: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2017
TinaAnita:
It's okay for Tboss to flaunt and advertise her plastic boobs all over the place but when a poor dude reacted to it he got disqualified? I'd not be surprised if whoever is behind biggie is sleeping with that unfortunate witch.
so u mean if a lady dresses provocatively, she should be raped?.... don't forget dis guyz bath togeda, marvis was said to bath completely naked and Uriel too...Touching someone's private part without consent is a violation of d person space and right.... mind u, rapists dont care how u dress, if dey do nun and hijab wearing sister won't be a victim......

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by zinny377(f): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2017
I really don't understand Tboss Oh...there was even that one time she went nude n requested Kemen gives her a massage hmmm d guys in d house should jus stay away let her have d much needed space mtchewww! :- undecided

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by AyamBlaze: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2017
ALAYORMII:

TBoss react

Kemen family react

Nigerians react

Nairalanders react
Even chemicals sef go don follow react by now.
I'm just waiting for someone to create a thread with the topic 'CHEMICALS REACT TO KEMEN'S EVICTION FROM BIG BROTHER NAIJA' grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Ant-man 2015 Full / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It / K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.