Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification (44101 Views)

Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death / Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Bamvic93: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2017
There is God o
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:
So Tboss said something about her father seeing the video of Kemen touching her....so when Miyonse was Fingering her was her father in coma then?

I don't support wheat Kemen did but next time Aunty Tboss, don't sleep in same bed with a man you have nothing with! You should know better at 33
We all know he was forcing himself on her. She played along all these while.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by do4luv14(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2017
BlueShine:
Good for kemen, this is what happens when you think with your dick.
hmmm, tink wit dick rite
anyway i don't watch BBN or its sisters BBA,& BBW

but truth be told, the show is all abt immorality and daring to do
i dnt know what you based ur comment on,
but I for one knows that there is something going on btw TBOSS and BBN,

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Wikinaija(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2017
biggie the Bleep tboss simple

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by kasima(f): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Leave matter abeg and check my siggy for those that need to shed some weight
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by mokkalu1(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2017
"we" @ Holi Nation Entertainment think this is unnecessary.
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by mrsfavour(f): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2017
they even have families who are viewing them ?
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by MrAwePresident: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2017
The number of females viewing this thread is staggering
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by chimauga(m): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2017
That cow nose TBOSS have really made KAMEN to go..next 2 weeks is ur turn to go..
Just pray u r not nominated
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by ALAYORMII: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2017
I am also reacting ooo
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Culin(f): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2017
I guess this is for all the girls who were 'touched' but couldn't say or do nothing.
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by tribalistseun: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2017
i hated kemen from day 1, i never liked him. even Nigerians don't like him, they didn't even vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by tribalistseun: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2017
chimauga:
That cow nose TBOSS have really made KAMEN to go..next 2 weeks is ur turn to go..
Just pray u r not nominated
shut up, rapist supporter

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Sijo01(f): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Towncrier247:
It is no longer breaking news that Big Brother Naija contestant, Kemen, was disqualified from the game before the eviction show on Sunday, after being found guilty of molesting Tboss while she slept at night. Her family, through her sister, Goldie, has now thanked the organizers for protecting every housemate. The statement read:

I @miss_goldilocks I'm grateful for the love and support TBoss got this week. Thanks to you all she was saved. It is a great day to be thankful to God for his blessings. I wanted also to say thank you to Big Brother Naija 2017 for setting rules to protect each and every housemate. Most might feel the punishment was harsh. But what is wrong can never be right. Big Brother is entertainment but at no moment is it Ok to feel unsafe. We as women have the right to say no at any moment. And keeping quiet is not an option. We speak up for what is right and we don't hide behind what people expect. We her family are grateful for protecting TBoss and wish every housemate success. We wish success also to Kemen. May God bless your week."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/earn-cool-cash-get-200-back-in-2-7-days.html

undecided undecided
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by yinkslinks(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2017
I don't watch bbn but this Tboss lady is a born celebrity. She is gonna have the money and go places in life.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by tribalistseun: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2017
do4luv14:

hmmm, tink wit dick rite
anyway i don't watch BBN or its sisters BBA,& BBW

but truth be told, the show is all abt immorality and daring to do
i dnt know what you based ur comment on,
but I for one knows that there is something going on btw TBOSS and BBN,
mumuu continue to deceive yourself. you don't watch big brother but you've been suspecting that there is something going on btw BigBrother and Tboss. your comment proves that so many of you watch BBN, but will come here to say I DONT WATCH IT O. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Drabrah(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2017
U mean her family can even come out to her defence!
Now I'm no more surprised she's exposing ALL her privacy in an INTERNATIONAL TV.
Dat's how they're in d family.
Shameless pipu.
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by adegeye38(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:
So Tboss said something about her father seeing the video of Kemen touching her....so when Miyonse was Fingering her was her father in coma then?

I don't support wheat Kemen did but next time Aunty Tboss, don't sleep in same bed with a man you have nothing with! You should know better at 33
d guy tiptoed and came to join her without her knowing, she was also a lil bit drunk dat night too

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Elxandre(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Useless decision.
What if she responded, would he still have been banned?
We all know indecency is the tenet of the show, so why the moral posturing? undecided

When her nude scenes were on the internet, her father didn't see it?
Rubbish!

The guy's entertainment career is done, and servers him right for attending a meaningless show.
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by soulfood(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Coldfeets: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
AbbeyvanPersie:
What's wrong with these mods? Won't u stop pushin dis BBNaija or whatever shii to FP?

I go swear for you o

Are you out of your senses?

Don't you know that Seun needs to keep making money?

Useless and very dumb threads like BBN are the big money makers.

The needs of foolish people must be satisfied first and in over abundance.

Sorry, but that's our world today. embarassed
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by do4luv14(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2017
tribalistseun:
mumuu continue to deceive yourself. you don't watch big brother but you've been suspecting that there is something going on btw BigBrother and Tboss. your comment proves that so many of you watch BBN, but will come here to say I DONT WATCH IT. SMH
Smh and mumuish indeed, lolzzz,
look at wu is commenting, yet he watches it, and keep diluting himself,

wake up bro, dia are rules to everything and shows,
again i dnt watch the BBN show, let day sink in, cool cool cool
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Sugarboyy(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by metallisc(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
am suspecting fowl play between Tboss and biggie,lemme come and be going

When the play reach pigeon standard, make we for know oo... you hear! grin grin grin

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by tribalistseun: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2017
Leetunechi:
if Wenger was to lead the Israelite to the promise land, they would have spent 40year in the wilderness and still end up in Egypt".
off point. try get sense

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by greggng: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
He was asked why he had so much pimples on his face and he blamed it on not having sex for a long time. So don't blame him cos he was looking for a relief. Unfortunately the magun I placed on my wife caught him. Many to go cos of her

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
when you fall in love, u loose money
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by softwerk(f): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2017
If not for greed!

What is stopping the other house mates that genuinely feel bad about Kemen's dismissal from leaving the house and ending the show already?!

Kemen should be placed on suicide watchlist because that guy is scared for life cry
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by ndidibabe(f): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2017
littlewonders:
I should start thinking on selling Tboss on jumia and jiji before he disqualify TTT.

It is called 'Reality TV' enough of all this tboss, kamen issue. When is our presendent coming back?
Today.
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by cichaelogha: 11:05am On Mar 06, 2017
yesterday's game won, to subscribe for today's game, see details below.

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2017
Coldfeets:

Are you out of your senses?

Don't you know that Seun needs to keep making money?

Useless and very dumb threads like BBN are the big money makers.

The needs of foolish people must be satisfied first and in over abundance.

Sorry, but that's our world today. embarassed
eyah... I forget say seun dey feed Yur family. Yu don vex? Sorry, huh
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Bills2307(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
cichaelogha:
yesterday's game won, to subscribe for today's game, see details below.
. Oga how many times u go write ur number for that bet-slip? Open ur own thread!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Ex-Housemates Receive Smartphones From OPPO (Photos) / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates / Ella And Kim Oprah Evicted From BBNaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.