Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. (7425 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Don't Force Your Time zone / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2017
I am a graduate of Computer Science and done with my 1 year compulsory service to my country. But presently without a job for now. I've attended several interviews and written job Aptitude test, but to no avail.

Sometimes last month, I met a senior Immigration officer by chance and we got talking and he told me in confidence that among the over 2888 new recruits that were drop but later recalled, when the present administration came in to power, only about 1700 have actually been re-screened successfully. He went further to state that he can give me an opportunity to fill in one of the slots. I should just give him photocopies of my credentials, which I did.

I thought he will ask me for payment, but nay he did not, he only requested that I should be prayerful and always look out for a message.

Fast forward to Friday last week I received a message (screenshot attached) saying I should report to the immigration Headquarters Abuja for document verification. I was happy and the same time sad, sad because I won't be able to raise the transport fare to and from Abuja.

This is where your help is needed, please fellow nairalanders, this is where I need help, I tried throughout the weekend to raise the cash, but to no avail, even going to my Church Pastor and others, but to no avail. I have to leave my village here in Akwa-Ibom and head to Abuja, the accommodation won't be a problem because I will use a nightbus to Abuja, arriving as early as 7am, head to the office, do the verification and head back to the bus terminal to head back home.

Please I really need assistance with the transport fare ( to and fro) which is about N19,000. Please guys, hiremyminivan, yomi007k, finalboss, justiceofficial, etc
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2017

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Purpletee(f): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
God will provide.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Purpletee:
God will provide.

Amen.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Guys please assist me, finalboss, and Co, I promise to update on progress so far,
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
me self needs financial help as my brother has neglected me on my own... don't have any where to run to... In Gods hands I belong... cry finalboss

2 Likes

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2017
angry

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by FvckShiT(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2017
pinkiecutie:
me self needs financial help as my brother has neglected me on my own...
don't have any where to run to...
In Gods hands I belong...
cry
finalboss

...and do you still Fűcking have ur virginity or its been lost?

I can help you.....financially smiley

But....
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2017
FvckShiT:

...and do you still Fűcking have ur virginity or its been lost?
I can help you.....financially smiley

But....
no thanks sir

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by FvckShiT(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2017
pinkiecutie:
no thanks sir

Are you really fůcking turning it down?

Yet you fůcking claim you need help lipsrsealed undecided

Just kidding bout the virginity talk

4 Likes

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Please I really need assistance
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by finalboss(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:
I am a graduate of Computer Science and done with my 1 year compulsory service to my country. But presently without a job for now. I've attended several interviews and written job Aptitude test, but to no avail.

Sometimes last month, I met a senior Immigration officer by chance and we got talking and he told me in confidence that among the over 2888 new recruits that were drop but later recalled, when the present administration came in to power, only about 1700 have actually been re-screened successfully. He went further to state that he can give me an opportunity to fill in one of the slots. I should just give him photocopies of my credentials, which I did.

I thought he will ask me for payment, but nay he did not, he only requested that I should be prayerful and always look out for a message.

Fast forward to Friday last week I received a message (screenshot attached) saying I should report to the immigration Headquarters Abuja for document verification. I was happy and the same time sad, sad because I won't be able to raise the transport fare to and from Abuja.

This is where your help is needed, please fellow nairalanders, this is where I need help, I tried throughout the weekend to raise the cash, but to no avail, even going to my Church Pastor and others, but to no avail. I have to leave my village here in Akwa-Ibom and head to Abuja, the accommodation won't be a problem because I will use a nightbus to Abuja, arriving as early as 7am, head to the office, do the verification and head back to the bus terminal to head back home.

Please I really need assistance with the transport fare ( to and fro) which is about N19,000. Please guys, hiremyminivan, yomi007k, finalboss, justiceofficial, etc

hello

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

hello

Hello sir
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by finalboss(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:

Hello sir
how are you sir

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

how are you sir

Fine and hopeful
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by finalboss(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:

Fine and hopeful
you need 19,000 ??
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

you need 19,000 ??

Yes Sir,
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by finalboss(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Will give you 10,000 , send your account number
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
oga mi. Please I need 30k for accomodation. I school in Uniport.

1 Like

finalboss:

Very much happy
Bank :UBA
TYPE :Savings
Account Number :
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Sakie: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by finalboss(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:

Very much happy Bank :UBA TYPE :Savings Account Number :2027467866 Account Name :Ukeme Eyibio
sent bro
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by pweshboi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
Finalboss good afternoon... I hope I'll be remembered today
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

sent bro

Thanks Sir, God will bless you abundantly
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by hansyllo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

how are you sir

Don't forget me finalboss pls

First bank
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thanks guys so far, I have been able to raise 12,000 one guest sent me 2,000.

Please guys I am still in need of additional 7,000. Though I am proceeding on the journey, will update on the progress so far, heading to the park now.

Nothing is too small, so I won't be Stranded in Abuja. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by finalboss(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:
Thanks guys so far, I have been able to raise 12,000 one guest sent me 2,000.

Please guys I am still in need of additional 7,000. Though I am proceeding on the journey, will update on the progress so far, heading to the park now.

Nothing is too small, so I won't be Stranded in Abuja. God bless you

hello, proceed.. i am with you.. will send you pm.
thanks
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by veanevan(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

pls boss, i need help too.. pls..

For my accomodation in school. My parents barely have the financial strength to pay my school fees on time, so i always take care of my accomodation myself. I always have this accomodation problem every year, but i somehow solve them; this year, it's different, i can't hustle to make any cash atall and we'll be resuming in 3 weeks time; my accomodation hasn't been completed.

Am doing excellently academically, but this financial issue has always been an indrance. This would enable me focus fully in school work and not discomfort anybody. Please, this is my last "bus-stop", do consider.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by finalboss(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Helenbee ,how are you
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by HelenBee(f): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
Helenbee ,how are you
I'm doing good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. / Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? / Create Your Dream Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.