Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo (41946 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Babacele: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Incrizz:

Okay I get..
Yeah, I haven't seen them loose and it felt like they had lost this one.

Modified
I just visited front page lol
hmmm I'm afraid d allegations are too strong. That gal is no doubt a professional ho whose confederates and trade buddies include blackmailers but the whole affair becomes too explosively simple when you mixed scorned love that was full of promises from a popular pulpit and an alleged heartbreak together with Keyamo and the law now involved. I'm betting my whole cards on Sahara 'cause I'm sure records of phone calls, hotel n flight bookings, Social Media chats ,SMSes ,etc would have been in their hands by now. By the time this is over ,that pulpit would have become apostate. Let us just pray for truth and Justice .
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Babytruth: 3:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Don't be confused by damage controllers, the apostle is a bloody wicked man and a serial philanderer. he is guilty of Stephanie' s accusations!!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by otitokoroleti: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babacele:
[s]hmmm I'm afraid d allegations are too strong. That gal is no doubt a professional ho whose confederates and trade buddies include blackmailers but the whole affair becomes too explosively simple when you mixed scorned love that was full of promises from a popular pulpit and an alleged heartbreak together with Keyamo and the law now involved. I'm betting my whole cards on Sahara 'cause I'm sure records of phone calls, hotel n flight bookings, Social Media chats ,SMSes ,etc would have been in their hands by now. By the time this is over ,that pulpit would have become apostate. Let us just pray for truth and Justice[/s] .
just dey laff at ur mumurity coz e no get part2
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Jeromejnr(m): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
otitokoroleti:

grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Babacele: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
otitokoroleti:
like the way stewpid lots of you pushed the Apostle to his present hell instead of tactically settling out of court instead of this explosive scandals on his balls. who mumu pass?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by otitokoroleti: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Babacele:
[s]like the way stewpid lots of you pushed the Apostle to his present hell instead of tactically settling out of court instead of this explosive scandals on his balls. who mumu pass?[/s]

1. I dont attend Omega Church neither a fan of Apostle Suleiman
2. All the nonsense flying around the internet is just media trial
Please tell me if the harlot named Stephanie Otobo ever claimed that Apostle Suleiman raped her.
Why is it that only you BMC are dancing nakedly in public just because of this irrelevant matter?
The issue on ground is nothing but shit.
Up till now, the harlot named Stepanie Otobo is yet to present any valid case because the accusation that Apostle Suleiman promised to marry her is pure rubbish. Its not a punishable offence to promise someone marriage & later change your mind, even there is provision for divorce between legally married couple. Go & watch all Stephanie Otobo videos ki ori e o le pe. obo laagido
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Babacele: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2017
otitokoroleti:

1. I dont attend Omega Church neither a fan of Apostle Suleiman
2. All the nonsense flying around the internet is just media trial
Please tell me if the harlot named Stephanie Otobo ever claimed that Apostle Suleiman raped her.
Why is it that only you BMC are dancing nakedly in public just because of this irrelevant matter?
The issue on ground is nothing but shit.
Up till now, the harlot named Stepanie Otobo is yet to present any valid case because the accusation that Apostle Suleiman promised to marry her is pure rubbish. Its not a punishable offence to promise someone marriage & later change your mind, even there is provision for divorce between legally married couple. Go & watch all Stephanie Otobo videos ki ori e o le pe. obo laagido
" ..... Its not a punishable
offence to promise someone
marriage & later change your
mind, even there is provision for
divorce between legally married
couple"?
The above quote from you? are you kidding me ? A married pastor? But I thought Apostle Suleiman doesn't know or has nothing to do with Ms Otobo, according to wise people like you? What about Okeke's $76,000 Benz registered in Apostle's name ?
You are damn wiser than I thought!

No be only BMC abi APC sef
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by otitokoroleti: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Babacele:
" ..... Its not a punishable
offence to promise someone
marriage & later change your
mind, even there is provision for
divorce between legally married
couple"?
The above quote from you? are you kidding me ? A married pastor? But I thought Apostle Suleiman doesn't know or has nothing to do with Ms Otobo, according to wise people like you? What about Okeke's $76,000 Benz registered in Apostle's name ?
You are damn wiser than I thought!

No be only BMC abi APC sef
don't read my post upside down.
Read & digest it again to have clear knowledge about what am talking about.
Danella Okeke issue is already solved as we all know that the given evidence was fabricated because name if car owners is not included on the purported website.
I don't know if you have any IT knowledge or small knowledge about coding to understand what am talking about.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Babacele: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Danella Okeke issue is already solved as we all know that the given evidence was fabricated because name if car owners is not included on the purported website.
I don't know if you have any IT knowledge or small knowledge about coding to understand what am talking about.
story.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Babacele: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
otitokoroleti:

story.
Mr ITT :

How Apostle Suleman Bought
Real Estate For Nollywood Actress
Daniella Okeke In Lagos
Saharareporters has confirmed
from multiple sources that the
house in front of which curvy
Nollywood actress Daniella Okeke
last year showcased on Instagram
a Mercedes-Benz GL450 was, like
the car, purchased for her by the
controversial pastor. After buying
it for N40m, the controversial
‘Man of God’ then spruced it up
with N120million before handing it
over to Ms. Okeke, who is one of
the women romantically linked
with him.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW
YORK
MAR 13, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by otitokoroleti: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Babacele:
story.
Mr ITT :

How Apostle Suleman Bought
Real Estate For Nollywood Actress
Daniella Okeke In Lagos
Saharareporters has confirmed
from multiple sources that the
house in front of which curvy
Nollywood actress Daniella Okeke
last year showcased on Instagram
a Mercedes-Benz GL450 was, like
the car, purchased for her by the
controversial pastor. After buying
it for N40m, the controversial
‘Man of God’ then spruced it up
with N120million before handing it
over to Ms. Okeke, who is one of
the women romantically linked
with him.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW
YORK
MAR 13, 2017
the entire allegations has no valid evidence, so its still beer parlour gist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.