Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo (41952 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Nukualofa: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I can only believe this report becos the girl in question is too ugly for a fake man of God like suleiman to fall for
shut up

You and sarrki don't deserve to be members of BMC because your composition is very bad

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by paradigmshift(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
lmao...APC and stupidity .

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by CRAPHA96(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
g

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by MaziOmenuko: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
She didn't try as much as possible to refute the story, just saying she didnt know who Festus was and that her poor parents can't make 1% of that money. Pick the story apart and refute every part of it from the illicit affair, to the pregnancy.

Thats how to refute a story.

I trust sahara reporters, they have other back-up evidences they publish once you refute their story.

Ask Dino and Okpolo-eyed Denziani.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Opinedecandid(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Nigerians, be warned.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Bigii:
I dont know what APC gains from wanton damages to men of God undecided

Apostle, your God is powerful!

so suddenly this is the handwork of apc !
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
The truth is gradually unravelling.
[author=sweetgalapost=54318973]

so suddenly this is the handwork of apc !

If not APC, what else?. It's evident the media is in alliance with APC to tarnish the image of the Prophet. But the gates of hell will not prevail and some people are about to die cool
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by chrisloyd(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
I said it, some haters will not believe.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by obailala(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Lol... Nigerian media and false confusing stories. undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by jbhill(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
THATS WHY I SAID NAIJA NA MOVIE,SO MANY CHARACTERS, SO MANY SEASONS,SO MANY EPISODES.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by kaylex1994(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Hello! Did you say apostle suliaman? He will pray.down fire..just wait
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by brightworld2(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I can only believe this report becos the girl in question is too ugly for a fake man of God like suleiman to fall for
You know noting...
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Reiyvinn:

What makes Apostle Suleiman fake and the others real?
His is among the Buhari 40 man media propagandists so anybody against bubu is fake to him
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by back2sender: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2017
sugarbelly:
hmmm
Money has changed hands, The babe don receive alert and story don change. Chai fake pastoprenuer every where, make i go open my own church since alot of Nigerians are mugus.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Jokerman(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
BMC agent.... you are finally exposed... better change dis your nick to Allahlovesyou

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by dadebayo1(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2017
Chaii see traffic... Not leaving out 363 guest ontop MOG matter...... Touch not my annointed... grin. I beg let everyone below park well..... BMC ti take over.

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
shut up

You and sarrki don't deserve to be members of BMC because your composition is very bad
biko dnt mind those iditots...

Wat is BMC?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Nukualofa: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
biko dnt mind those iditots...

Wat is BMC?
Buhari Media Centre

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Nukualofa: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2017
back2sender:

Money has changed hands, The babe don receive alert and story don change. Chai fake pastoprenuer every where, make i go open my own church since alot of Nigerians are mugus.
kid rants

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by omojeesu(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2017
TIME AND / OR ETERNITY WILL TELL!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:
who are u people deceiving?....his spokesman just admitted paying some money into her account

they admitted to paying the money as bait according to the spokesman

Some things need to be clarified

- Was the said lady detained ?

- What are the charges for such detention ?

- Has there ever been any communication between Apostle Suleiman and the lady before the detention ?

- Is she pregnant, has she ever been pregnant or claimed to be pregnant for the purpose of extracting funds from apostle suleiman

- If she is indeed pregnant. can a paternity test be conducted ?

this recent denunciation by the said girl does not disqualify the veracity of the initial story it just shows there is a possibility a resolution has been concluded between all parties or the lady has been compromised without the knowledge of Festus Keyamo

The only other possibility is that Festus Keyamo is a liar and a fraud

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Franchise21(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Odiegwu

Comedy
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by midehi2(f): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:
who are u people deceiving?....his spokesman just admitted paying some money into her account
grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Buharimustgo: 11:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Bigii:
I dont know what APC gains from wanton damages to men of God undecided

Apostle, your God is powerful!

This is because they are demonic and are evil people
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Realhommie(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:
Ok o

Realhommie, please come and read.
Alas, my suspicion didnt misfire o...
Seen.. Not comprehensive enough if you ask me and the source is suspicious too.

Will give the M.O.G benefit of doubt though. But i'm a lil bit curious, i'm seeing some posts now that his spokesperson has admitted that a transfer of cash indeed took place and Suleiman himself has also admitted "trying to help the lady in question, in what way really? And what was the purpose of the funds transfer?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by stonekc(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Stephanie Otobo, the alleged lover of Omega Fire Ministries founder, Apostle Suleiman, who reportedly got dumped after getting pregnant for the Pastor, has debunked claims made in the news report by Sahara Reporters.

Ms. Otobo, who disclosed she's just a young girl of twenty-three (23) years old, and doesn't know Barr. Festus Keyamo from anywhere, revealed that some gullible individuals are out to make money from the innocent man of God (Apostle Johnson Suleiman); using her as a bait.

The lady who expressed shock over the media propaganda being championed by Sahara Reporters. said that the #500M claims is such a huge sum to come about. She further revealed that she's from a broken home, and her separated parents can never dream of pulling just 1% of such an amount in a very long time.

While refuting the allegations made against Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Festus Keyamo on her behalf, Stephanie Otobo is calling on Nigerians of good will to discard the earlier media propaganda by Sahara Reporters and consider same as totally false and untrue.

"Yes, I had an encounter with some officers The Nigeria Police few days back; but I don't remember making any such ambiguous claims against a reputable man of God in the status of Apostle Johnson Suleiman.
Let the man of God alone please
" she said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/apostle-suleiman-is-innocent-and-i-dont.html#more

APOSTLE SULEIMAN REPLIES .( THE SAGA HAS JUST BEGAN.)

PRESS RELEASE

Below is the full texts of the statement from the church admin department submitting what it said was the genesis of Stephanie's acclaimed familiarity with Apostle Suleman;

"In 2015, the servant of God, Apostle Johnson Suleman went to Canada to preach the Gospel. After the event, a lady called Papa and introduced herself as Stephanie Otobo. Asked what did she want, she said she attended the Apostle's crusade in Canada, it transformed her and she wanted to give her life to Christ. The man of God asked her what her job was and she said she was a stripper, that she danced naked at the nightclub. That was the first surprise. The Apostle told her bluntly that what she was doing was pure prostitution but he could help her out if truly she was ready to go back to God. Because it is of God to save and bless souls, the Apostle offered to help her.

Apostle Suleman prayed for her on phone and never asked to know her physically because that is his nature. He blesses anyone to whomever he is directed by the Holy Spirit. After the prayer, the lady begged Apostle Suleman if he could also help her financially in order to start a new job as she was tired of her dirty life as a stripper. The man of God asked what kind of job she wanted and she said she would like to open an African Store where Nigerians abroad could be buying Nigerian foodstuffs, vegetables and other local items.

The Dollar rate at the time was N150. She was sent money enough to set her up. Later, she was sent more money because she had familiarized herself with the Apostle that she was calling him regularly and praying for him for his humanitarian help. She started attending places where Apostle held crusades. It should be noted that Apostle Suleman never met the lady one-on-one.

However, the servant of God begun withdrawing from her and ignoring her calls when during one of the phone interactions she told him that a part of her dirty past life included blackmailing men! In fact, she listed men she said she had dealt with in the past. At such weird confession, even a man of God would have a rethink fraternizing with a person of the lady's nature. Apostle Suleman withdrew completely from her right at that moment.

Surprisingly, late 2015, perhaps out of frustration, this lady devised a way to get at the man of God for shunning her. She met members of the Apostle's ministry and threatened to go to the media to expose their leader unless she was given a certain amount of them. When asked for what, she said that she was promised marriage by him and that they had introduction ceremony already. Such a mystery!

The questions now begging for answers are; where are pictures of the purported marriage introduction? Who are the other persons and even family members that witnessed the purported introduction and the pictures, and where and when did the purported introduction took place?

To answer these questions, the police have met with Stephanie's father, who was shocked at their inquiry. The old man told the police that he was never aware his daughter was in Nigeria! He also confirmed to the investigators that Stephanie had always been involved in messy stuffs while he said he knew Keyamo to be a controversial character.

Now, if anything, what is baffling to us is the involvement in the matter of Barrister Festus Keyamo who we heard that the blackmailing lady has hired to defend her illicit act. Keyamo is known to be a controversial lawyer and we have found out that he was threatening to pursue the case which in its entirety is a hoax. Besides, while investigating the lady after her plan to extort the man of God, it was discovered that the lady had a connection with Keyamo.

Also, recorded voices of Stephanie and Wisdom revealed that the gang has a link with the dreaded Boko Haram because the gang had earlier threatened to unleash Boko Haram on Apostle Suleman should he refuse to release the N500 million to them."

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Adagba1: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2017
Wailers sha. If Sahara reporters gives them bad story about Buhari and APC they will belief but if the story is about their "heros" it become APC mouth piece.Double standard.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by dragonking2: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2017
Buhari paid BMC put to shame again grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Realhommie(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2017
sweetgala:

- As there ever been any communication between Apostle Suleiman and the lady before the detention ?

- Is she pregnant, has she ever been pregnant or claimed to be pregnant for the purpose of extracting funds from apostle suleiman

- If she is indeed pregnant. can a pertinacity test be conducted ?
Good one, a lot of questions begging for answers.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by ALAYORMII: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2017
See 23years old gurl face

God punish devil
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by OLUD214(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Kudos Stephanie Otobo that is how Ben Keyamo busy destroying the character of people even his former associate aslothese lawyer

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Firgemachar: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2017
sweetgala:

- As there ever been any communication between Apostle Suleiman and the lady before the detention ?

- If she is indeed pregnant. can a pertinacity test be conducted ?

@bolded
WTF is "pertinacity" for chrissake angry

Can't you use a dictionary where you are notsure angry

Says a lot about you...

The right word is "paternity"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.