Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says (818 Views)

“I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” / “My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me'' - Mother Of 17 Says / He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
An old lady, who during her youthful days, bore 17 children for her husband has shared a hilarious story of how the 92-year-old man still pesters her in the bed room.

Old couple
Speaking to the Humans of New York, known for sharing poignant images with the stories of everyday people on Facebook, the Brazilian mother said:

“My husband is ninety-two and he keeps trying to make love to me. I have to swat him away. I had seventeen kids already. That’s all in the past. Whenever he gets out of the shower, he starts singing this song about a woman with long hair that he wants to kiss. He says the song is about me. I tell him: ‘Nope! Not me.”

https://gossip.naij.com/1091865-my-husband-92-love-mother-17-says.html
Re: My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
LOL..CONJI EH!! grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says by Valkaryie(f): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
His cucumber can still work at 92?
Re: My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Whenever he gets out of the shower, he starts singing this song about a woman with long hair that he wants to kiss. He says the song is about me. I tell him: ‘Nope! Not me.”

Re: My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says by Rtopzy(f): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Make This woman stop dey starve the old man oh.
Re: My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says by ElizaVeta(f): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
even at 92??

but we women has entered ,menopause shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin

That grandpa is a lion cheesy imagine at 92 he still want her wife to blow the trumpet..isn't that sweet? grin
Re: My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says by yomi007k(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
His cucumber can still work at 92?

Hmmm even me confuse.

I need to meet ds man. grin
Re: My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says by yomi007k(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
even at 92??

grin

I dnt think ey pa dey follow u reason dt one o.
Re: My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says by LePrezident(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
even at 92??

Don't find it strange dearest Eliza, that's what we'll have in future wink

(1) (Reply)

See Very Sexually And Enticing Grabbing Butts Dance By Bbnaija Housemates / Which Is Better Ladies? For Your man To Cheat Wit A Side Chik Or A Prostitute? / If He Hits You ,he Is Not A Man....run - Dbanj Tells Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.