Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) (19359 Views)

Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor / President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by odysey: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Firgemachar:
This man won't even be moved by PMB's 'phone calls' or 'PMB is coming back today/tomorrow threats' hurled around by his associates. grin

Weldone sir. smiley

Weldon maka why
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by freeborn76(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
azimibraun:
I have seen Men die of hard work, I have seen wives and mothers cry.

Then they didn't work smart...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by emi14: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
obembet:
Pls remove the acting.....

Active president osinbanjo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by Tedassie(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
EternalTruth:
e be like say this witch issues for Edo state is over hyped already.them don too make mouth like say every body for Benin get witch
u no know sey some of dem dey get shrine 4 haus?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by Smartbinidude: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
See terrible traffic congestion because of ordinary Osibanjo

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Is that why we are trekking like pilgrims?
What's the meaning of this rubbish?!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by princetom1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
ediama:
Reason why leaders grow older than their age. Too much stress.
Put yourself in their shoes you will agree with me that LEADERS SHOULD BE RESPECT.

If there are making mistake, pray for them.
p

We should but what if we also know that they are parasites, selfish, corrupt and wicked?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by Alhaji1970: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
There are several protesting youths disrupting the meeting while the Governor is trying to calm the situation.

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by Eledan: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
PYO, please when PMB comes back, take a very long vacation to go and rest very well.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by elitejosef: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
And no body told me he was coming o
I trek nor be small today because all the roads where locked
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by olabrad: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
adem30:
This man should take things easy. This was the same way Buhari over stressed himself.

Nigerians are ingrate, they will soon come for his head

Buhari didn't over stress himself. He was already sick before he became president
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by olabrad: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Rex123:

The way Nigerians think sef,
They asked us to elect them
They said they could do the job
They have the job
Now it is over work abi?
If they can't cope with the stress let them resign!
Others will fill the post!

Is it the elected that is complaining or the person you are quoting?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by olabrad: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
amokeme:

We are just hostile not necessarily ingrates

Damn. You are hot. Can we be friends?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Acting president should try to wear a different attire next time...is this dark coloured clothing his uniform?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
ediama:
Reason why leaders grow older than their age. Too much stress.
Put yourself in their shoes you will agree with me that LEADERS SHOULD BE RESPECT.

If there are making mistake, pray for them.
leaders should be respect?
RIP to English grammar
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by tonididdy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
i trekked for the firsttime in 2years because of this mumu govt wey come visit
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by juman(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Clueless apc government.

A government without direction.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by juman(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Rexnegro:

leaders should be respect?
RIP to English grammar

His english would improve as he writes on nairaland regularly.
May be he studied science.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by WorldRichest: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
kenonze:
Darkness everywhere.
Is it burial or condolences visit

Condolence visit in your compound.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by glo4chuks: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
abeg na only one cloth dis man get?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by officialfestus(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
I dy come from oluku,when i reach new benin.....see all the z0mbies(apc) and new benin market boys gathered them,begin they hail them for the road wey they block.....no motor from new benin to 3rd east cir.i begin trek from new benin b4 the heavy rain start,right now i dey oghogho line park for ikpoba slope........this country don finish
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by officialfestus(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
tonididdy:
i trekked for the firsttime in 2years because of this mumu govt wey come visit
me too trek from new benin to ikpoba slope b4 the rain start
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
adem30:
This man should take things easy. This was the same way Buhari over stressed himself.

Nigerians are ingrate, they will soon come for his head

Buhari was busy touring around the world(other countries). Buhari abandoned Nigerians that voted him. He didn't know what was going on in Nigeria, he served other countries rather than Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Reacts To Killing Of 4 Policemen In Ebonyi / How Buhari, VP Silence Aided Killings, By Ortom / Bandits Kidnap Students Of Bethel Baptist School, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.