Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) (29619 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor / President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Amoyinoluwa24: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
The Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is now in Sokoto State for another on-the-spot MSME clinic with the Federal Government's regulatory agencies to sort out business issues.

He was received at the Palace of The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa'ad Abubakar

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/osinbajo-visits-sokoto-state-meets-with.html

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tour of positive change continues.

14 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Something tells me Buhari is dead, as was reported last month! They want Osinbanjo to cement himself as acting president before Buhari is officially declared dead in order to prevent tension, riot and chaos in the country. Part of the plan is to have Osinbanjo travel across all regions of the country to build trust.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Something tells me Buhari is dead, as was reported last month!

Nawa4 una o

How many times I wan talk am? Mtcheew

The short man get energy o...he don reach sokoto already?

16 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kudos to our president, Osinbajo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by corperscorner: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Happy landing sir grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by dessz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
nice one osibanjo our presido. unlike useless bühari and hopeless Godwin ôbaseki those two I have no way of expressing my anger towards them.

on a lighter note,check out this pic; grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
President Yemi Osinbajo (PYO), SAN. Keep up with the great job. You are different from that man that was busy going from one country to another without positive results.

We are gradually feeling the change.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
ok
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by chimah3(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
At least he is not going to the abroad....

and the country is now calmer...

Unlike the other guy tongue

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by vicoloni(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Come to think of it, Nigerians are known to be docile when it comes to demanding for their rights. Forget about the media hogwash about PMB, I strongly believe if he wasn't totally incapacitated he would have spoken to Nigerians by any possible means.
The presidency cabal are covering up a conspiracy which I think part of is to use Osinbajo to hold on to power albeit in an acting capacity.
Summary: If Buhari is not already dead he is perhaps unable to continue to function as president and commander in chief of the AF.
#copied

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Looks like a certain person is not happy to host him. Look at that face! Seems someone is saying "I hope this is not happening again after Yaradua."

South is playing the North a kind of politics called 'Mortal' Combat.

So painful though, they win election, yet the South rules afterwards.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
I LOVE OSINBAJO grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
He's not dead. Give me your number so he can call you and sing to you. grin

Intellect20:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Thisboysef(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmmm, pepper dem gang!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by supal: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Good Man.... Doing good tins

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by darfay: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
R
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
This man just de flex presidential jets grin

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
e be like say all de international travl wey buhari bein do wen he first him office oga osinbanjo wan de do him own now wey baba no dey

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Carry go our active president. Nothing do you.

Keep unifying the country like an intelligent leader you are.

You will surely get my vote if you decide to contest in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by FSBoperator: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
He should apologise on behalf of his brothers killing their awusa overlords or else the sultan will dispatch trailer loads of almajiris to sack ife

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
The man is hard working no doubt

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Nah but i don't think he is in the hospital or in UK.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by darfay: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Must you be ftc on your own thread?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by FSBoperator: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Looks like a certain person is not happy to host him. Look at that face! Seems someone is saying "This is not happening again after Yaradua. Why are they playing us ?"

Mere commissioner and a kafuri for that matter

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Thisboysef(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Looks like a certain person is not happy to host him. Look at that face! Seems someone is saying "This is not happening again after Yaradua. Why are they playing us ?"
Lol uew have said it all

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
R
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by olapluto(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Something tells me Buhari is dead, as was reported last month! They want Osinbanjo to cement himself as acting president before Buhari is officially declared dead in order to prevent riot and chaos in the country. Part of the plan is to have Osinbanjo travel across all regions of the country to build trust.
Everyone will die one day, so Buhari's life or death is not the issue. Why do you wish him dead though?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by babbzy23: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
mehn....this guy was in Lagos fortnight ago and now in sokoto....God bless your hustle for aspiring one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nathan2016: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
As an IGBO MAN,,,,,THIS MAN IS JUST TOO MUCH......THIS IS WHAT TO EXPECT FOR a president.....Ride on....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Any mavrodian in ibadan who is willing to sell his old mavro should contact me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours / Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally / Panicky PDP Leaders Meet Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.