Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams (1848 Views)

"Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account / Are Igbos Really 'Special Brothers' With The Delta Ethnicities? If So, How? / North Willing To Give SS SE Their Biafra Irrespective Of Their Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by bantudra: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
we dont care how many delta igbos live in the delta...

including any part of the delta in any meaningless maps is doa.....

1 Like

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by nextprince: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Choi, liepods are coming for u.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
bantudra:
[s]

including any part of the delta in any meaningless maps is doa....[/s].

Afonja...I bet this has been bothering him since last night and didn't sleep. They think about Igbos/Biafraans 24/7! I have warned Igbos to be very careful around this people in real life...they can poison you and you will die!

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by ican2020: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
What have you benefited as a Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by jamislaw(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
I will soon come for your head.
Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by bantudra: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
ican2020:
You need help

una think,una problem is nigeria...

una neva see real pepper.....

1 Like

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by loopmangoat(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Intellect20:

Afonja...I bet this has been bothering him since last night and didn't sleep. They think about Igbos/Biafraans 24/7!
Hahahahahaha
If majority of delta people want to join biafra there is nothing anyone including the obsessed person that opened this thread can do about it
As for anioma people they are Biafrans any day any time

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by ican2020: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
bantudra:

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by bantudra: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
ican2020:

wheather i benefit from nigeria or not is none of your business....

stop dreaming with open eyes.......

371 tribes in nigeria..never forget that fact...

we told una to talk to people,but una prefer to make noise online....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by bantudra: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
loopmangoat:

Hahahahahaha
If majority of delta people want to join biafra there is nothing anyone including the obsessed person that opened this thread can do about it
As for anionas they are Biafrans any day any time

who told you majority of delta people want to join biafra??..

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by UncleJJ(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
ican2020:

I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest. To serve Nigeria will all my strength, to defend her unity, uphold her honour and glory, so help me God.”

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by bantudra: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
it will not work the way una think.......

we have learned to identifie delta igbos thanks to ipob....when it comes to land,delta igbos opinions dont count concerning biafra matter.....
Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by ican2020: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
bantudra:

wheather i benefit from nigeria or not is none of your business....

stop dreaming with open eyes.......

371 tribes in nigeria..never forget that fact...

we told una to talk to people,but una prefer to make noise online....

It can be delayed but cannot be deny denied
Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by kingzizzy: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
bantudra:

who told you majority of delta people want to join biafra??..

Delta people? I dobt know any ethnic group in Nigeria called Delta people

13 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by bantudra: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

Delta people? I dobt know any ethnic group in Nigeria called Delta people

and their is no ethnic groups called igbo too...

dont join people toghether to create another trouble.....
Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by bantudra: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
ican2020:

It can be delayed but cannot be deny denied

kanu is still in prison...

that fraudster become leader??...mbanu....leader of what??...mad people??...

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by kingzizzy: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
bantudra:

and their is no ethnic groups called igbo too...

dont join people toghether to create another trouble.....

By the way, Delta state was created in 1992. What were the inhabitants called before 1992?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by ican2020: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
UncleJJ:

I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest. To serve Nigeria will all my strength, to defend her unity, uphold her honour and glory, so help me God.”

It's only you that will serve Nigeria smiley wink

What will Nigeria do for you.

See pledge from USA and other advanced nations and compare with pledges from Africa COUNTRIES where only the citizen works for the country and the country has no little care for the citizen

May God save the blacks from suffering mentality

1 Like

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by MXrep: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who takes afonja seriously?? Tell that Kaduna Nzeogwu, Col Achuzia, and Pat Utomi

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
bantudra:

Speak for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by bantudra: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

By the way, Delta state was created in 1992. What were the inhabitants called before 1992?

this is your reason to dont talk with people before coming online to put them toghether.....??

the eastern regions was made by the nigerian goverment too....their was no such thing as biafra before ojukwu declared it...

1 Like

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by Odingo1: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
bantudra:

this is your reason to dont talk with people before coming online to put them toghether.....??

the eastern regions was made by the nigerian goverment too....their was no such thing as biafra before ojukwu declared it...
Why BIAFRA dey give una sleepless night, Nigeria will not last because of the way it was structured....,it cant survive the test of time.
If after more than 50 years of nationhood the country is very much divided,there is no hope.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
MXrep:
Who takes afonja seriously?? Tell that Kaduna Nzeogwu, Col Achuzia, and Pat Utomi

Don't mind them, they hate Okonjo Iweal because she is Igbo. But what they failed to know is she from Anioma in Delta! Confused people!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by kingzizzy: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
bantudra:

So you know it was called the Eastern Region before Ojukwu declared it Biafra?

So what was the area called before it was declared Delta state in 1992? If you dont know then you shouldnt be discussing the politics of the area

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by Devices(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who needs delta in Biafra? go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
loopmangoat:

Hahahahahaha
As for anioma people they are Biafrans any day any time
Deltans will never join Biafra.... God forbid.
Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by Blue3k(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nobody has done any polling data. That's why it's still a mystery which states would succeed.
Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by momentarylapse: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Intellect20:

Afonja...I bet this has been bothering him since last night and didn't sleep. They think about Igbos/Biafraans 24/7! I have warned Igbos to be very careful around this people in real life...they can poison you and you will die!

From all the hate, frustration and bitterness you used in attacking the o.p, I'm sure you are one of those "Ndi biaflans" I've heard about? No need wondering what you look like But I'm also sure this is one of your "blodas" right!

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:
[s]

From all the hate, frustration and bitterness you used in attacking the o.p, I'm sure you are one of those "Ndi biaflans" I've heard about? No need wondering what you look like But I'm sure this is one of your "blodas" right[/s]!

God created you to look like this for reason...to reflect your true wickedness and evil tendencies!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by momentarylapse: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Intellect20:

God created you to look like this for reason...to reflect your true wickedness and evil tendencies!

E don pain the flatisco! Ndo flatinus! Stop weeping okwiya? ... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by Nukualofa: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

From all the hate, frustration and bitterness you used in attacking the o.p, I'm sure you are one of those "Ndi biaflans" I've heard about? No need wondering what you look like But I'm also sure this is one of your "blodas" right!
Patient Z without a state nor tribe why are you slamming your time on igbo people.

My good taxi driver come and take me home

1 Like

Re: Ipob Shouldnt Dare Include The Delta In Their Biafra Dreams by Nukualofa: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

E don pain the flatisco! Ndo flatinus! Stop weeping okwiya? ... grin grin grin
haboki take a look at all those igbos and i can bet you with buhari cancer blokus that they are better than you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Healthy Enough For A Second Term, Says Amaechi Vanguard / See What Police Are Doing Wit Patrol Van In Ikorodu Instead Of Security Of Lives / Please Report To Us Any Petrol Station Selling Above Pump Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.