Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) (48491 Views)

Drunk CRUTECH Student Kills Final year student in an auto crash on campus / Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) / DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by Praissey: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
She be like...

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by ubachineke(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
thank god for your life sister God is great oo
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by EyeGlass(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Epic,
ThankGod for her life tho..
But then, Naija girls and selfie, even in pain. quite hilarious.
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by Exponental(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
less privileged!
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by Missmossy(f): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yet she is taking selfies undecided Nawa ooo, makes no sense. Thank God she survived though, not that she is better than those who died.

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by zedman1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Her life was not created by accident, so she said, so the dead one's life was created by accident? If I were the dead man and I was given a chance to live again for a minute, I will give this child one dirty slap then die again in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by Acidosis(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
If I were God, I would have saved the dead man instead. Extremely dum.b woman
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by autonomous22: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
End time selfie.....
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ugly girl...
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by bidexmat(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Great6Pack:
This generation is unrepentantly hopeless. Who in his/her right senses will be in pain and still have the time to take a selfie?

Social media is systematically becoming a curse to Africa
“The day that Albert Einstein feared may have finally arrived”. A message showed eight pictures of groups of people looking intently at cell phone screens. The people were ignoring one another and were oblivious to their surroundings. The images were being used to comically illustrate the following quotation credited to Albert Einstein:

I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by darkenkach(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Youngholy413:
God be praised
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by dominique(f): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
This has got to be the height of stupidity and insensitivity. So those that dies didn't believe in God or God didn't love them enough.

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by dederocs(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Selfie craze...jeez, the vainness of this generation baffles me.
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by AkilahPrime: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
;Dend time selfie[b]end time selfie[/b]end time selfie
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
bidexmat:
“The day that Albert Einstein feared may have finally arrived”. A message showed eight pictures of groups of people looking intently at cell phone screens. The people were ignoring one another and were oblivious to their surroundings. The images were being used to comically illustrate the following quotation credited to Albert Einstein:

I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.

True bro...

1 Like

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by Heartmender1: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by tanwantu: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=chie8 post=54330617]Tare Gordon a student of Niger Delta University and business woman was yesterday involved in a fatal accident along the Amassoma-Yenagoa road as she embarked on a trip.

She took to facebook to thank God for sparing her life. In her words she said:

"And Yes the devil has been defeated in my life.m alive by HIS Grace. Frends pls join me n Thank God for saving my life, my life is a testimony.people died but God saved me from this terrible accident, at amasoma road.
My life is not by accident, so I cannot go by accident.God you r Great, a million thanks is not enough to say how grateful I am to God.For saving me.I Love u Lord"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/student-of-ndu-survives-fatal-accident.html [/ My life is not by accident, so I cannot go by accident. ]so the people that died their life is by accident, Rubbish. quick recovery though.
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by menxer: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
clefstone:
Crazy stuff. Selfish Christianity propagated by modern day preachers. She couldn't even respect the dead or ponder on y she was saved. All she remembered in her prayers was herself

the thing weak me sef...

oooohhh! those that died are pieces of shit that God doesn't care about?

well, we should thank God for those that died are on their way to heaven, freed from this recession, tribalistic, jagajaga country.

anyways, no one gets out of life alive.

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by EternalTruth: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
clefstone:
Crazy stuff. Selfish Christianity propagated by modern day preachers. She couldn't even respect the dead or ponder on y she was saved. All she remembered in her prayers was herself
the truth is that God is disappointed in today's Christianity and God will punish all these useless pastors involved in this.

1 Like

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by EternalTruth: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
zedman1:
Her life was not created by accident, so she said, so the dead one's life was created by accident? If I were the dead man and I was given a chance to live again for a minute, I will give this child one dirty slap then die again in peace.
blame it on modern Christianity and the pastors that brainwash them
useless people..
give me that old time religion.

3 Likes

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by Elhabeeb1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
I find it strange when ever I see or hear Christians saying stuff like the devil is a liar or death is not my portion just because they were involved in an accident, robbery or illness all along meanwhile someone right there by their side who might be even holier has loss his/her life. Can the devil take a persons life!

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
san316:
She try. At least she has to show evidence to prove she was actually involved, not that she's claiming somebody else's accident.

Just saying.
you are intelligent, dumb ppl here are just insulting d poor girl, she did nothing... Stupid Nigerian Christians . ...RIP to d dead
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Selfish religious people everywhere.
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by sekem: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Social media is making more and more people STUPID and INSENSITIVE.

You are thanking God for sparring your life but what about the other person or persons that died?

They should be thanking Devil for taking their lives away abi?

Ndi nzuzu ebe niile angry

1 Like

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by AJCs(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Was able to take selfie in accident!
If her hands were choped off during the fatal accident, would she still go ahead and take selfie?
Anyway, one of the d attributes of social media is to showcase all showings including toilet & bathroom selfie.
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by Irishrena1(f): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
So the lives of the others that died was "by accident", that's why they died by accident?

That lady is a disgrace to humanity! undecided

1 Like

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by naijafire(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
New selfie pose don hit market oh... ACCIDENT SELFIE ... grin

1 Like

Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by bestiediva: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thank God
Re: Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nonsense selfie, she isn't sure she has internal injury. R.I.P 2 d dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / What Do You Notice About The Old And The New Marina Street? (see PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.