Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,542 members, 7,827,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos) (30233 Views)

Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
This housemaid fine pass my babe sad
Re: Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Madam Bura means diiiiick in hausa. How could you take a diiick as ur maid? u must love cumcuber grin grin grin grin grin ;Dquote author=sugarbelly post=54331427]A lady with the IG handle @aishabuly, is currently looking for her housemaid and her lover, whom allegedly stole her her Toyota Camry, 2009 model, when she was away.

According to her, the car was stolen from her estate, in VI Lagos, when she was away in far away Kaduna. She has shared the photos of the suspects and dropped her number, for anyone with useful information, should reach her. See her IG post below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/lady-launches-manhunt-for-housemaid-her.html

[/quote]
Re: Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Cutehector:
Now I know why a friend of mine has vowed never to employ any maid

Even me too. I can never employ any maid.
Re: Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
lonelydora:

Even me too. I can never employ any maid.
urm dats left for ur wife.. Not u.. If she says she needs a maid.. U don't have to tell her no.. Or will u be d one to be helping her do d chores instead? cheesy
Re: Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Cutehector:
urm dats left for ur wife.. Not u.. If she says she needs a maid.. U don't have to tell her no.. Or will u be d one to be helping her do d chores instead? cheesy

She gave me reasons why she didn't want one, and I have to concur. She is really trying. Whenever I'm around, i help her too.
Re: Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos) by abikeade03(f): 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos) by kpaofame: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
HMMM na where they dey go carry all this housemaid sef....few days ago one stole forex come open new account for her madam head...This one connive with bf take steal car...

how madam use take know her bf sef?

Sophisticated looking maids out to change things grin

If anyone like that Yakubu guy need house-help i believe Nigerian graduates sef go apply for this economic situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) / Soldier Batters Prison Imam In Osun As Ta’awun Crises Get Messier / Court Convicts Yahoo Boy Acting As A U.S Army Injured In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.