Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF (25644 Views)

Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja / $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by refreshrate: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Stupidity in human form
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by mmsen: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
everything in your skull is all about tribalism, about south and north.
If you are truly a christian, you wil not hate becos of tribe.
Did my God tell you to wish your fellow man dead becos of his tribe? And you love a criminal from your tribe,hmm what a simple route to end up in hell.hatred wil make 90% end up in hell. May God help you.

I am not a xtian and do not care about tribe, at all.

It's about people being able to reason and think clearly. No one who voted for Buhari thought clearly - I know this because the people I know who were his strongest advocates are now crying.

1 Like

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by BobHIGHNESS(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
zionmade:
He just said exactly wat most Muslims are told at the mosque in d north.
Now if anything happens to Buhari d northerners would start sharpening their daggers.
Wen are politicians going to learn how to separate politics from religion
you made a point, you've it all. Those northerners are brainwashed and very stubborn, they can do anything because of religion, tribe matter and politics. To me,it's a great punishment to be Nigeria northerner

1 Like

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by hasyak(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
From the statement no place did he say that only those with bad intents twist facts based on tribe and religion to score cheap point
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Shows the depths of ignorance of the imbeciles on this forum that they dont know this man is a christian.

The effortless stupidity and ignorance the members of this forum exhibit is why i will never take anyone seriously here.
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by Jesusloveyou: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Timelezz:
This administration is not only led by a tactless Buhari, he also managed to surround himself with religious bigots, empty-headed simpletons who shouldn't be near the corridors of governance in a secular state.

Buhari and his band of dimwits are deflectors and experts in blame game.

*Jonathan is responsible for Nigeria's current economic state.

*Christians are responsible for Buhari's health
* Malians are responsible for the deaths of Nigerians by Fulani herdsmen
* Nigerians should change before expecting change from the government

This is by far the most clueless and baseless Government in Nigeria's history run by mentally lazy people whose brains can't get round the complexity of running a modern state!
all this bla bla bla has not answer the question.
I never see any muslim that speculate the rumour.
Here in benin, everybody believes buhari is dead, especially among ipods,
And this is one my greatest battle with ipods concerning this rumour of buhari is dead.

1 Like

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by truthstands11: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Very unfortunate comment from SGF. Always divisive. Such a pity.
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by Jesusloveyou: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
mmsen:

I am not a xtian and do not care about tribe, at all.

It's about people being able to reason and think clearly. No one who voted for Buhari thought clearly - I know this because the people I know who were his strongest advocates are now crying.
you see what i meant that ipods are not real christians,90% are not christian while 10% are fake xtians with their fake pastors,
Those fake pastors are even my problem.
So i dont blame fake christians becos their pastors are also fake

1 Like

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by Timelezz: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
all this bla bla bla has not answer the question.
I never see any muslim that speculate the rumour.
Here in benin, everybody believes buhari is dead, especially among ipods,
And this is one my greatest battle with ipods concerning this rumour of buhari is dead.
And Christians rumoured the death of Yaradua, OBJ and Zik too?

The health of the President is not a party affair, it's not a family affair, it's a national affair.

If the President's health and whereabouts is being made a classified issue laced with lies, inconsistencies and unfounded medical excuses, then rumours should arise naturally. If you call it blah blah blah then you're stiffnakedly myopic.

Also, the SFG has no diplomacy or tact. Coming out to say Christian's are the one fuelling the rumours of Buhari's death in an already tensed, religiously sensitive country like Nigeria is clear foolishness and stupidity in its full splendour.

You can't see beyond your petty tribal blinders!!!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by mmsen: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you see what i meant that ipods are not real christians,90% are not christian while 10% are fake xtians with their fake pastors,
Those fake pastors are even my problem.
So i dont blame fake christians becos their pastors are also fake

iPODs are portable music players, they don't have a religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by BobHIGHNESS(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Must these people include religion in every of their action and saying? This how they use to start religious crisis, this man is a grade "A" fool,receive sense now,this is 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by NemzySeries(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
since hiz arrival in UK baba has b communicating more wit hiz fellow muslims tru hiz islamic system of govt so aw are Christians nw d reason for hiz healthy dwn fall? and instead of talking to d entire nation tru any social media hiz busy speaking to king of morons, AU president and trump as if datz significant to us.... Useless Govt headed by Apc. #KingOfVegetables

1 Like

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by sshalom(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
How did this man come about this rather infantile conclusion? And he is the Secretary to the FGN. It is these kind of statements that causes religious violence.

I am a christian and I attend a church where there is no Sunday that my Pastor does not call for prayers for the President and other leaders. I am sure same is happening in other churches yet this man makes this kind of unfortunate and irresponsible statement. It is well!

1 Like

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by naijaking1: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is indirect call for attacks on Christians especially coming from high ranking federal government official
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
... In a sane country, this grass - cutting - Man supposed to be behind bars by now. But since Buhari fights corruption with deodorant when it involves his friends and family members, this one (babachir lawal) 'smells good' albeit wearing corrupt agbada.

1 Like

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by Jabioro: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Babachir should disqualified himself as SGF for that singular statement. He is not worthy to held that position..

1 Like

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by stieyven(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This man a fool I must say , a very big fool
. The only person fueling the rumours of Buharis death is Buhari and his aides who have decided for reason best known to them shroud the president trip in mystery which infact gave rise to the rumours
He who calls his brother a fool shall be In danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by SalamRushdie: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be In danger of hell. Matthew 5:22

And who told you the grasscutter is my brother ?
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by Nukualofa: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Ersan:
Shows the depths of ignorance of the imbeciles on this forum that they dont know this man is a christian.

The effortless stupidity and ignorance the members of this forum exhibit is why i will never take anyone seriously here.
You making yourself look important but nobody knows you
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by Nukualofa: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Ersan:

You making yourself look important but nobody knows you.
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by UncleNas(m): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2017
SGF, kai wawa ne ko?
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by Jesusloveyou: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Timelezz:
And Christians rumoured the death of Yaradua, OBJ and Zik too?

The health of the President is not a party affair, it's not a family affair, it's a national affair.

If the President's health and whereabouts is being made a classified issue laced with lies, inconsistencies and unfounded medical excuses, then rumours should arise naturally. If you call it blah blah blah then you're stiffnakedly myopic.

Also, the SFG has no diplomacy or tact. Coming out to say Christian's are the one fuelling the rumours of Buhari's death in an already tensed, religiously sensitive country like Nigeria is clear foolishness and stupidity in its full splendour.

You can't see beyond your petty tribal blinders!!!
how wil people be so stupid to believe a blatant lie, how can anyone in his right sense even rumour it.
This is the highest wickedness of a man inhuman to his fellow man.
How wil you feel that you set to travel out and before you land just 6hrs into the cloud, they said you are no more and everybody believe it even before you arrive your destination, people did not wait to know the truth before believing in such lies, they did not wait for the classified information. Even when the classifiy information were out, people stil believe the blatant lies.

1 Like

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by zionmade(m): 12:34am On Mar 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and why are you ipods wishing your fellow man to die. Why?
D reason ur post pained me is only because of ur moniker.
If d reason u call me an IPOD Is because i am ibo, den am proud to answer d name. As for praying for buhari to die bla bla bla i wont respond to dat, but try and say d samething u just said now with anoda moniker den u will know why am one of d most banned person on NL

1 Like

Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by naijaking1: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
how wil people be so stupid to believe a blatant lie, how can anyone in his right sense even rumour it.
This is the highest wickedness of a man inhuman to his fellow man.
How wil you feel that you set to travel out and before you land just 6hrs into the cloud, they said you are no more and everybody believe it even before you arrive your destination, people did not wait to know the truth before believing in such lies, they did not wait for the classified information. Even when the classifiy information were out, people stil believe the blatant lies.

People generating the rumor are people with immediate gain like Tinubu
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Nukualofa:
You making yourself look important but nobody knows you.

Why should i care if a bunch of twirly dum.b small fries know me?
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by XBLadez: 1:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Yoruba people being attacked in South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q00TC-8XE8w
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by mohciz69(m): 2:50am On Mar 07, 2017
It's not PDP again it's now Christians
Lol
This Country is a joke
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by Chauke(m): 2:51am On Mar 07, 2017
XBLadez:
Yoruba people being attacked in South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q00TC-8XE8w

Fake news

Liar , this an old story which happened in 2015, the victim was a Mozambican
Re: Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF by persius555(m): 3:22am On Mar 07, 2017
This is a reckless statement. And coming from a secretary general of the federation, now I see why buhari's cabinet can't guarantee Nigeria any hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani / IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others / MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.