Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai (17922 Views)

Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos / Agitators For Separation Will Wait For Another Four Thousand Years — Buratai / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Rilwayne001: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by InvertedHammer: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Ogene001:
oil will not last for the next four thousand years, Buratai is wrong.
kano Dss director who assulted Kanu - Dead
Rivers CP who shot protesters - Dead
Buhari himself - Almost Dead
Buratai, do you want to join?? Be careful

Buratai stated the fact.
Let's check other statements by overzealous Nigerians:
. PDP will rule Nigeria for 100 years.
. MMM has no central account and is here to stay.

Man proposes, God disposes.
Other former military chiefs that talked tough have their tails between their legs--the hunters became the hunted. Buratai's case will not be different. It is a matter of regime.
/

1 Like

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Patto5050(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2017
CAN YOU PLEASE SAY OVER YOUR DEAD BODY? IF YOU HAVE ONE, DONT FORGET WE ARE IN MILITRY REGIME. kiss
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2017
sarrki:
General Burutai A.K.A Brutal deal with them decisively

Especially Nnamdi kanu the criminal

Also the so called thugs that called themselves ipob

Burukutu sipping...gworo chewing,nunu drinking headless Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Jones4190(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Between Ralph Uwazurike and Nnamdi Kanu
Both men are Igbos. Uwazurike heads MASSOB. He was born in Okwe in
Imo state. He holds 2 degrees namely in Political Science and Law from
Punjab and Bombay Universities, both in India.
On the other hand, Kanu was born in Isiama-Afara community in Abia
state. He attended the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu state.
Afterwards, he left for London for more education. Kanu used to be the
London Coordinator of MASSOB before he left the group due to
differences with Uwazurike to form the Indigenous People of Biafra
(IPOB).
The questions every Igbo should ask himself are, if both men truly believe
Igbos have been relegated to the background in the scheme of things in
Nigeria, why are both men not living among them and eke out their
livelihood in the South East? Can Uwazurike say confidently that he does
not have any asset outside Igbo land? Why was there a friction between
Uwazurike and Kanu? Why didn’t both men settle their differences and
continue to speak with one voice under a single group?
Furthermore, some members of IPOB alleged that MASSOB under
Uwazurike has sold out the conscience of the Igbos to the government for
a pot of porridge. They claim that the MASSOB leader collects money
regularly from some government officials in the name of Biafra.
The Biafra house is already divided. Therefore, “a house divided against
itself cannot stand.”
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by franklingud(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2017
madridguy:
Bad news for the two major terrorists group in Nigeria, Boko Haram and Ipob. tongue

Allah HAFIS General Buratai.
I saw ur signature, yes, but Nigeria is too corrupt for we igbos. Thats why we want to go.

Nigeria don't like igbos, we are been marginalised, suppressed. Etc. Why don't Nigeria let us go? Why? We want to rule ourselves. Enemy of progress never progress too.

Nigeria is an enemy of progress and can never progress.
We don't want war, no, we want to go peacefully and accordingly by the law.

3 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by kingzizzy: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Its funny that another quoter system General like Burutai, a disgrace of an Army officer who massacred hundreds of people so he can have right of way.

Nigeria is just roughly 100 years old and the discredited General is predicting it will last 4 thousand years? There is something mentally wrong with the man.

His Nigerian Army coukd not even get anywhere with Boko Haram until Niger Republic, Cameroon and Chad joined the fight.

To this day, the Nigerian Army cannot boast of one single war they have won without at least 4 countries coming to their assistance. If it is to shoot unarmed people, they will suddenly know where the trigger of their gun is.

Burutai is a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Brown152(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2017
We appreciate ur leadership skills and ur determined quest to defeat Boko Haram and other vices.
May i also reiterate the facts that u hv no basic knowledge of what the law says about human rights..

Go and consult ur Lawyers pls..Live to be remembered tomorrow!

2 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by ilohemmy(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2017
A fool more than a fool himself

2 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by PrickGetSize(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Sometimes I think Sarrki is an APC programmed robot planted in Nairaland. I mean, he's everywhere chanting the same unintelligent words; and I begin to wonder how a human being can be so wasteful.

4 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2017
sarrki:

The iPods are waiting for trump to give them republic in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Sometimes I think Sarrki is an APC programmed robot planted in Nairaland. I mean, he's everywhere chanting the same unintelligent words; and I begin to wonder how a human being can be so wasteful.
Just the way the Igbos are programmed to always insult and maligne pmb and the Yoruba's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Skipuru(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi KANU family are richer than all your family members.
Come I can employs you in one of my shops ay alaba international market.

Jobless being.

1 Like

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by ozimec(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2017
sarrki:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/225337-agitators-nigerias-separation-will-wait-another-four-millennia-buratai.html

Mr. Brutai, you are not God. If God says otherwise, who are you and your officers to stop it. Remember, you are not even equal to Pharoh of Egypt. See ordinary man bragging. Instead of you to talk to your insensitive masters to resolve the injustice and marginalization meted on the people that agitate you are here beating chest. Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by PrickGetSize(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Just the way the Igbos are programmed to always insult and maligne pmb and the Yoruba's.
I'm not Ipob - I'm for one Nigeria. I'm not even Igbo and I don't insult Yorubas. You programmed robots should get a life and stop the hate.

3 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by refreshrate: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2017
Homeboiy:

even before I opened my mention

I knew it will be u

oga u n buratai should go n sit down

...in hell!
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by refreshrate: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Considering the present situation of the country be sincere with yourself do you blame them?
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Minirakiza: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2017
I really want u to listen very very attentively
BURATAI or BURANTaSHI. look, The Almighty God of armies, The God of BIAFRA has sent his word b4 to Ze.rub'ba.bel in his word telling him that it wasn't by military force, nor by power, but by my spirit, says Jehovah God of armies. This same word is now for u buratai or burantashi. so this is is never by military force, nor by power, but by the spirit of the Almighty God of Biafra and the wisdom of his prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu our leader..ur eyes will even be open but you, burantashi will not know when or how it will happen mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2017
kingzizzy:
Its funny that another quoter system General like Burutai, a disgrace of an Army officer who massacred hundreds of people so he can have right of way.

Nigeria is just roughly 100 years old and the discredited General is predicting it will last 4 thousand years? There is something mentally wrong with the man.

His Nigerian Army coukd not even get anywhere with Boko Haram until Niger Republic, Cameroon and Chad joined the fight.

To this day, the Nigerian Army cannot boast of own single war they have won without at least 4 countries coming to their assistance. If it is to shoot unarmed people, they will suddenly know where the trigger of their gun is.

Burutai is a disgrace
I can spot a liar/frustrated individual thousand miles.
Where ihejirika,that is a perfect example of a disgraced general if you are looking for one.
Well,the warning is very loud,if you want to know weather he is disgraced general or not,carry arms against Nigeria in the name of biafra.Nnamdi case will be better than yours.
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by chiedu7: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2017
We all know that you are scared of living on ur own so you need us grin
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by mmsen: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2017
If you don't want them to agitate for secession then maybe you should embrace modernity and encourage your kinsmen to do likewise.
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by emi14: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Living in fools paradise
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by burkingx(f): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2017
sarrki:

Test the waters first

Then you go know say ogogoro and water get the same color but have different taste

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by sweatlana: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Self determination is a right.

This man is taking rubbish
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by gemini35(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2017
Many people will realy die die when biafra come,s,but burantashi u no be God na
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2017
D.umbskull!...UNITY is NOT BY FORCE anywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by bolajesu: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2017
If Isreal can break into northern isreal and Judah...Nigeria will surely break. ODUDUWA REPUBLIC AND BIAFRA will surely be a reality...If yugoslavia and USSR can break...nothing is impossible
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by Vicolan: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2017
sarrki:

Them know dey tell man say rain dey fall

U ehn anyway them know dey tell blind mam say rain dey fall ni oooo not ordinary MAN
Re: Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai by gemini35(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2017
kropotkin2:
The thorn in the flesh of IPOB miscreants has spoken. Better keep off the streets and let Kanu have his day in court. Our unity as a nation is non-negotiable.
bear in mind involuntry unity don,t last for ever,and we can not be united,can,t you see that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine / Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional / Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.