Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139468 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
cry
Re: Tradition - A Story by amiibaby(f): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sweet an interesting writeup keep it up
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2017
chumzypinky i hope everytin is fyn over there,we havent hear from u for some days

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Is there something bugging you about Nairaland that you will like to say if given the platform. If yes, worry no more because that platform is now a reality.
Go to the Nairaland Public Complaint, Suggestion, Say And Opinion Thread and voice out your complaint, say, opinion, thoughts and suggestions about Nairaland through the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/4112717/nairaland-public-complaint-suggestion-say#61374210

THANK YOU.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2017
By the time Freda was done explaining, all Ngozi wanted to do was attack her, slap her, punch her, do something but she was firmly held back by Dike.

Mia was in tears now and clutching tightly to Kelly who looked lost, obviously the family drama was too much for her to contain.

'I know i did something unpardonable, and thats why i'm back to correct my mistakes. I've brought Mia back to where she rightly belongs to. Over the years, i've been cruel to her, i've denied her true happiness and i've been partial. I am truly sorry for the havoc i've caused. But Mia is Dike's younger sister'

Dike's eyes quickly shot up. Couldnt be. Couldnt.

'i dont believe this your story. You just sat at home and fabricated nonsense' Wache spoke 'who do you think you can fool here? Do we look foolish to you? Eh, Freda? Why are you telling us now that you know you've lost face with the royal family? All this one you're doing is too much sense... You've sat down and calculated everything. Igwe, this woman here is lying....'

'lets conduct a DNA test to confirm everything you've said Freda' The Igwe cut in looking unexpectedly calm 'do you agree?'

'i concur' Freda replied and laid her gaze on Ngozi was being tightly held by Dike.

She took slow steps towards her and knelt before her, shocking everyone 'i'm very sorry Ngozi. Very very sorry. I sincerely apologise for everything. I've hurt you in so many ways unimaginable. Even knowing fully well that you were my bestfriend, i went ahead and slept with your husband, not once or twice... But for the past two decades and more. Its painful, i know. I didnt know what came over me, like, what was i thinking? As if that wasnt enough, i stole your child away from you and hide her from you for years. Ngozi, i'm very sorry. Words cant even begin to explain how sorry i am right now

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tradition - A Story by phayth(f): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Welcome back Chumzypinky. So good to hear from you after a long while. It's well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wow. Next please.
Re: Tradition - A Story by cyndy1000(f): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
welcome back mummy chumzypink thanks for the update please finish up cannot for them all 2 recoile with each other n forget about de past n move on
Re: Tradition - A Story by Pearl05(f): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
preciousuweh:
Wow. Next please.

After a month.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
nice update
Re: Tradition - A Story by fabjo(f): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
warris this? after how many weeks,days... this is all we got? please if you keep us waiting for long,don't you think we deserve a long update too? I haff tire sef

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by mrpaulo89(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
shey na like dis we go dey play?.....
Re: Tradition - A Story by afolwalex20(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
smh... That update is damn too short! Not after waiting for too long
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sorry guys for the very short and annoyin update. Was on my way to the village wen i typed this. As i was typin, network disappeared completely. I stopped typin and waited small. Immediately small network entered my fone i quickly uploaded this one first, so e no go loss. I hate having to retype what i've typed before.
When i tried again, netwrok disappeared, and i had already cmpleted d whole chapter abi episode sef. So sorry, the complete ones would drop tomorrow on my way back hopefully

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Emekus92(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
safe trip back home
Re: Tradition - A Story by teepha: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Sorry guys for the very short and annoyin update. Was on my way to the village wen i typed this. As i was typin, network disappeared completely. I stopped typin and waited small. Immediately small network entered my fone i quickly uploaded this one first, so e no go loss. I hate having to retype what i've typed before.
When i tried again, netwrok disappeared, and i had already cmpleted d whole chapter abi episode sef. So sorry, the complete ones would drop tomorrow on my way back hopefully

No wahala....safe trip ma'am
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Thank you... we will wait.
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pearl05:

After a month.

grin this woman eehhh, let me seal my mouth
Re: Tradition - A Story by itsandi(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nice update...more please. Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
ok mummy safe trip
Re: Tradition - A Story by majoie: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Grace to u ma.meanwhile someone please suggest anoda story while I wait on this.
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
majoie:
Grace to u ma.meanwhile someone please suggest anoda story while I wait on this.

Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael, just incase you havent read it yet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
hii
Re: Tradition - A Story by yewande1234(f): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Chumzpinky pls i want to call ur attention to dis. And knw if u give permission to anyone to post ur story on whatsapp

Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
yewande1234:
Chumzpinky pls i want to call ur attention to dis. And knw if u give permission to anyone to post ur story on whatsapp

Another plagiarist, i guess.........

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by donsanctus4real: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] well I ve been a ghost reader all dis tym. Just wan say thumb up to iyabeji.. I lost ur contact if u won't mind will love to ve it bk.. Tnx.. My regards to ur family and d twins
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Wow!! More pls
Re: Tradition - A Story by abasu(m): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
enjoyed and still enjoying this story ........ thank you chumzx #waiting
Re: Tradition - A Story by Patotelli(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
WELL, NA Evajel Tori open ma yansh oooo,,, been a silent reader all this while to oga pen, oga larrysun, oga oyinprince, mama bibi, mama chump, mama ibeji, dear evajel and others. But now i'm announcing my presence.. Nice work!!.. Hmmmm iya freda na dmost selfish, arrogant, wicked and naive human being i've eva known...
As i don create #teamJAYGLO 4 my dear Evajel 'HIDDEN DIAMONDS.... So i create here!!!....
#teamSHIVACHOU. Can't wait for them to be back together...
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Tradition - A Story by itsandi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nice story! Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Aunty chumzypikin you good joooooooorrrr............

God bless you for this piece of 'nobel award' deserving story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.