Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,754 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi (26716 Views)

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2017
igwebuike01:
Kanu was right, Nigeria is a zoo. everybody pulling the trigger like it is a toy

Yeah, the shooting occured in the Ipod zone of the zoo...
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by youngbest(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2017
why is it a crime for a civilian to wear camo in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Vizzim: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2017
jerryBoss1:
Nigeria need " JESUS"
Urgently..
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by principi(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2017
I'll really love to see the response of the army to this ugly incident. If the youths reaction led to the destruction of properties, I bet you that our army's response will lead to the loss of human lives.

Who else thinks the same thing?

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by naijagobetter(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2017
Cutehector:
Sometimes I don't feel pity when things like these happen.. Because we have totally lost it in Nigeria... Show of superiority.. Now she has called her husband to be injured..

Trying to analyse this scenario, she isn't a military officer in the first place .. Why should she put on a military cap

Secondly why should her husband come unarmed? Or without a squad?

This country tho.. Everyone wants to show power
if you understand the saying, wife/son/daughter of a soldier is a soldier then you wil not question why she did wat she did. Though what happened thereafter is unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Stylz69(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2017
The only thing I find hard to believe in this fable is that they were able to destroy property worth millions in the homes of policemen in the community! Which property?

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Tsongz(f): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2017
Pussickpunk:
The soldier and his wife are stupid and deserved to be shot in the head...
Do you have a heart at all?

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by dacovajnr: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2017
igwebuike01:
Kanu was right, Nigeria is a zoo. everybody pulling the trigger like it is a toy
I tot Ebonyi is a Biafran State? so let's admit that Biafra is a Zoo in the making..I wonder if your brain was attached to your placenta fed to Dogs @ the point of your birth or you just don't use it sometimes #Didinrin undecided

1 Like

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by ahamonyeka(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2017
I do not know why all these men in uniform do not behave themselves they keep behaving like sane people.
I do not blame them I blame put the blame on the government that are recruiting to wear uniform cos once they are that uniform they believe nobody is like them.I think is high time responsible,matured right thinking fellow should be recruited into force rather than all those drunk useless ones there.I was in the beer palour the other day in my area one useless drunk soldier with the cap on his head no uniform walk into there and start talking anyhow to people I was angered all I wanted to do was to push him inside the well where he was standing but,I told the owner of the bar my intention he said I should pls if I did something like that I have put him into trouble.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by royal231(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2017
The truth is that the hausa fulani police expected to see a hausa fulani soilder but alas it was an ibo officer

To them once you are ibo ... you are a target..
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by erunzy(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:
Instead of both forces to be shooting down agitators of Biafra, they re busy fighting each other.

What a country....
There is locust in ur brain
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Originalsly: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2017
The Military would take no action against the Police... but should be taking action against the soldier. His wife should not be wearing any part of the uniform...she is not in the military. Show of power... her husband couldn't just have the matter resolved over the phone.... he had to show up to flex his muscles and show he has more power... that he is above the law. He is just lucky he was shot in the leg only.He can now be charged for assault and resisting arrest.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by kapai(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2017
In military it's well understood that ones a woman is married to a soldier she as well has every right to enjoy all benefit that would be accorded to the husband.
Wife of a soldier in Nigerian armforces is considered to be a superior to the husband(ceremonial senior )
So the wife has all right to wear the cap provided she's not putting on,the full uniform.
Try make your finds#peace

Cutehector:
Sometimes I don't feel pity when things like these happen.. Because we have totally lost it in Nigeria... Show of superiority.. Now she has called her husband to be injured..

Trying to analyse this scenario, she isn't a military officer in the first place .. Why should she put on a military cap

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2017
[Afonja. Those days are over. If you do try what you do in that your zoo in the Biafra, you will all leave to regret the consequences it will occasion. quote author=shamecurls post=54351255]Instead of both forces to be shooting down agitators of Biafra, they re busy fighting each other.

What a country....
[/quote]
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by yungmill(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2017
maynation:
Ipoor youths, when would you stop hooliganism abeg?

It's not bad to be mad but pls don't enter bush

1 Like

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by rawgurl(f): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2017
maynation:
Ipoor youths, when would you stop hooliganism abeg?

when will u learn how to use ur brain ?

1 Like

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=shamecurls post=54351255]Instead of both forces to be shooting down agitators of Biafra, they re busy fighting each other.

What a country....
[/Goat. Receive sense. Lazy ass. You guys are one drawing the Zoo back. We don't need the Zoo again please. ]
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by LordOfNaira: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
greggng:

What God has join together let no man put asunder. The wife of a military man is a miltary woman . If the husband dies she became breed winner. The police demanded to see the husband as evidence to prove she is not lieing. Do you expect a man going for a peace meeting to carry arm? You don't ve good analytical mindset. Park well jare

Oh, really?

So the wife of a president is a president?

The wife of a medical doctor is a medical doctor?

The wife of a lawyer is a lawyer?

My brother, you need to go back to kindergarten.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by San2ski(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cire80:
The joke is on people like you that overate the Nigerian Soldiers. Soldiers are humans and are subject to be Policed except when they are on duty. Ignorance is the greatest Problem with Nigeria.

Olboy try this at your own peril

It's always easier forming King Kong on Nairaland than policing a soldier on Nigerian streets.
Oya go and try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by bionixs: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Solider release u frm guardroom on getting to your bike u do WAKA to soldier luckily for you ur bike no gree start..............
Chai!Chai Chai just try to wake up,you are dreaming,I can't be real nau
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Bullhari: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:
Instead of both forces to be shooting down agitators of Biafra, they re busy fighting each other.

What a country....

Y I go talk, no, I no go talk, people now pooo with their mouths....

your stewpiduty can never be cured, in fact,your father has done d world a great evil by ejaculating something that firmed this useless thing typing here.

and to think that out of at least 4million of you he released that you made it about others goes so far to show what he has inside of him.

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ajewealth123:
if this news is true,woe betides all policemen in that street when that guy recovers. Soldiers never forgive nor forget

Abeg..... Forget that tin...... wetin dem wan do ?
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by greggng: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Oh, really?

So the wife of a president is a president?

The wife of a medical doctor is a medical doctor?

The wife of a lawyer is a lawyer?

My brother, you need to go back to kindergarten.

You need deep knowledge to be able to understand my point of view. Is a pity with low iq you can never get their
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by shamecurls(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bullhari:

Y I go talk, no, I no go talk, people now pooo with their mouths....

your stewpiduty can never be cured, in fact,your father has done d world a great evil by ejaculating something that firmed this useless thing typing here.

and to think that out of at least 4million of you he released that you made it about others goes so far to show what he has inside of him.

I can do better than what you typed. Just not in the mood. Your insult lacks coherence with much of repetition. Work on that!
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
greggng:

What God has join together let no man put asunder. The wife of a military man is a miltary woman. If the husband dies she became breed winner. The police demanded to see the husband as evidence to prove she is not lieing. Do you expect a man going for a peace meeting to carry arm? You don't ve good analytical mindset. Park well jare

Is it that you are plainly stupid or that you are just utterly devoid of reasoning...........? By your claim..... The wife of a Pilot is a pilot right? Next time you board a plane, plz make a call to Omotola Jalade to come and fly you to[b] Lokoja[/b].... because her husband is a pilot, she should be a Pilot – Since God has joined them together.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by karimusaa: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/anger-as-policemen-shoot-soldier-in-ebonyi/

Now these police men have started again, when soldiers bombard them Nigerians will begin to talk.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cutehector:

Think straight now, you want him to go armed or with a squad , was he going to fight ?

1 Like

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
igwebuike01:
And you are a monkey in it.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by greggng: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Luiz1:

Is it that you are plainly stupid or that you are just utterly devoid of reasoning...........? By your claim..... The wife of a Pilot is a pilot right? Next time you board a plane, plz make a call to Omotola Jalade to come and fly you to[b] Lokoja[/b].... because her husband is a pilot, she should be a Pilot – Since God has joined them together.

That's why I said you ve low IQ. You were emphasising on that point but you forgot the second point you made. In anycase I stand by my point till a competent court says otherwise not a dullard like u
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vizzim:
Police is trouble.... Run For ur lives.. Mtcheeew
if ask me,I. will say they should replace with peace corps.
I hate them with passion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President / APC Snubs Ali Modu-sheriff, Ask Him To Go And Join Party At Ward Level / 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.