Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi (26718 Views)

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by LordOfNaira: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
greggng:

You need deep knowledge to be able to understand my point of view. Is a pity with low iq you can never get their

Shut up, my friend!!! What more knowledge do I need to decode the stupidity in an obviously lame submission?
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Princedapace(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
greggng:

What God has join together let no man put asunder. The wife of a military man is a miltary woman. If the husband dies she became breed winner. The police demanded to see the husband as evidence to prove she is not lieing. Do you expect a man going for a peace meeting to carry arm? You don't ve good analytical mindset. Park well jare

Camo materials are strictly for security men.. Even policemen who are not on special duty are not allowed to wear it..

I know una too like soldiers in nigeria but wen u see truth, say it.. Forget how this story was narrated.. Soldiers find it so hard to obey simple stop and search by police.. Why?
Is it because nigeria is a lawless country? I'm sure that woman must av talked or showed pride in her wen they stopped her.. And why is she wearing such camo? So because my father is a policeman, I should be using police identity? It is still a crime to wear such in nigeria..

I saw soldiers beat hell out of a boy becus he wore a camo face cap.. They slapped this boy eh.. Na bitty for him and go begged for him and they released him..

I'm also sure that wen the husband came, he must av shown this soldier syndrome "who u be? " or made policemen look inferior.. That was why they shot him.. And bro, nothing will happen.. I can bet that.. Nothing will happen..

The woman was at fault and had no right to wear such..

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
greggng:

That's why I said you ve low IQ. You were emphasising on that point but you forgot the second point you made. In anycase I stand by my point till a competent court says otherwise not a dullard like u

U think you have a high IQ with this shit.........? You are high on roasted black coffeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by orisa37: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
All the Police found to be connected with this should be rounded up, shot at their legs and dismissed from Service with ignominy.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Ajewealth123(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cire80:
The joke is on people like you that overate the Nigerian Soldiers. Soldiers are humans and are subject to be Policed except when they are on duty. Ignorance is the greatest Problem with Nigeria.
it is obvious you've not seen rampaging soldiers before. U can negotiate with policemen but try negotiating with a soldier. Their training is diff u should know that
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Tsongz:

Do you have a heart at all?

Yes I do, and I don't employ it in thinking, my brain does that....
Imagine the lawlessness from them both, There's a law against non-military personnels wearing anything of the military, but the wife disobeyed, cos she's just a wife to a soldier...
Secondly i can only imagine how rude and arrogant the said army official would have been to the police...They definitely need to be dealt with to curb their excesses...
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Austindumas1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
wow that's my village and I personally know the soldier,need to call home now to know true situation of things
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Vizzim: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
if ask me,I. will say they should replace with peace corps.
I hate them with passion.

NPF won't allow that to happen.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
nabiz:
The first time bad news is coming from my village

Are you from edda?

1 Like

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Max24: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
igwebuike01:

Read the story again
The husband was shot on his leg and he is not dead
she never claimed to be a military officer
She why use military cap. For him to have been shot he must have drag weapons with them or gone physical. Soldiers should learn to obey laws and not claim superiority over others.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
maynation:
Ipoor youths, when would you stop hooliganism abeg?
just when I was beginning to admire you some minutes ago when I saw you on another thread. You come here and act like iya kafaya

why
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by maynation(f): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
eosigwe:
just when I was beginning to admire you some minutes ago when I saw you on another thread. You come here and act like iya kafaya

why
Lol. Who gives a spoon about one cheap admiration? So your admiration should stop my opinion? How about telling you to get a life and stop being a stalker.
I don't do nairaland guys. #Shallom

1 Like

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Max24:

She why use military cap. For him to have been shot he must have drag weapons with them or gone physical. Soldiers should learn to obey laws and not claim superiority over others.

Exactly what was on my mind...I don't know if people think with their anus nowadays...

1 Like

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
maynation:

Lol. Who gives a spoon about one cheap admiration? So your admiration should stop my opinion? How about telling you to get a life and stop being a stalker.
I don't do nairaland guys. #Shallom
all this initial shakara

come get some good moments from an IPOB citizen.

Leave those Af0njas for some moments
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by maynation(f): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
eosigwe:
all this initial shakara

come get some good moments from an IPOB citizen.

Leave those Af0njas for some moments
lol. Only if i won't clear your doubt soon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by ebonflexy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cutehector:
Sometimes I don't feel pity when things like these happen.. Because we have totally lost it in Nigeria... Show of superiority.. Now she has called her husband to be injured..

Trying to analyse this scenario, she isn't a military officer in the first place .. Why should she put on a military cap

Secondly why should her husband come unarmed? Or without a squad?

This country tho.. Everyone wants to show power

That's a daft question.
You are part of the problem. undecided
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Cire80: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ajewealth123:
it is obvious you've not seen rampaging soldiers before. U can negotiate with policemen but try negotiating with a soldier. Their training is diff u should know that
The problem is not with their training but with Nigerian civilians that see them as mini gods. There need to be a enlightenment campaign to educate Nigerians of their rights and liberty. As Nigeria is presently, it's suicidal to talk to a soldier. People are meant to believe that the soldiers have right to life. There has been many lies about how soldiers have the right to kill at any time and many other things. The comedians are not helping matters. Hyping soldiers. Remember these soldiers hear this things and they start misbehaving after
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by lifah(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
maynation:
Ipoor youths, when would you stop hooliganism abeg?

when u stop wearing stupidity like your undies....must u always show ur sectionalism on every comment of yours..time has come to grow up and not to get old in ur drowned ilitrate knowledge of sectionalism. thank you!
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by maynation(f): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
lifah:

whrn u stop wearing stupidity like undies....must always show ur sectionalism on every comment of yours..tume has come to grow up and not get old in ur drowned ilitrate knowledge of sectionalism thank you!

I only asked when would you guys stop hooliganism and there you are still displaying the traits in you. Haba dear!! When would you change?

1 Like

Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by sirmelody(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Women and una wahala self. She called her husband, who even knw wat she told d poor man nd d man jejelly carry his two leg cum to collect ordinary cap. U knw as dis soldiers dey behave sometimes maybe him wan claim superman 4 d policemen nt knwing say sun don format their brain 4 highway. But abeg if ur person wer be police dey dat area pls advised him to apply d case of No uniform cos I knw say our army go equalizer abi no be naija again?
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by arro: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
the right given to police need to be checked, they dont have regard to fellow uniform personnel, either you senior them or not, they lack manners of approach, so times drug, especially when they have gun with them they believe they are all right.

i know how many times i've had issues with them.
the national assembly need to check them out, they are not show anything good with uniform in this country,this is not they way police outside nigeria behave.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by okechuks22: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cutehector:
Sometimes I don't feel pity when things like these happen.. Because we have totally lost it in Nigeria... Show of superiority.. Now she has called her husband to be injured..

Trying to analyse this scenario, she isn't a military officer in the first place .. Why should she put on a military cap
Have u ask ur self what consign police with military cap

Secondly why should her husband come unarmed? Or without a squad?

This country tho.. Everyone wants to show power
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by nnamdijoy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:
Instead of both forces to be shooting down agitators of Biafra, they re busy fighting each other.

What a country....

Why do want them to shoot at innocent people..... Besides the agitator are right.....

Let's return back to referendum...... Let's get back our jobs and industries....let's get back our 3 nations.( IGBO, HAUSA AND YORUBA... )
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/anger-as-policemen-shoot-soldier-in-ebonyi/

and they wonder why we don't like the police, bt the woman sef, why would she put on any amry camouflage when she is not a personnel? She may even b rude to the police, bt what I will never accept is a police shooting any. Soldier, even a private
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by LordKushmann(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
SunnyBlaze1:
cry
The hatred of police towards other military/paramilitary outfits is too much undecided

BTW, why must the woman wear army cap and when has being a soldier's wife become a qualification undecided

It seems you haven't heard of Army officers Wives association before. They hold their meetings and live in barracks as well. If her child want to join army, na one way. She sef fit give you army connect via Nda or recruit if you want. Bottom line, they have as much connects if not more than their husbands and certainly deserve to don camo in a fashionable sense. Abi na you go follow her mourn the husband if em kpoof in the line of duty?
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by Chukabiz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
I am sure the husband came there and started claiming rambo which led to his been shot
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by taekwon: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
If i will bring to our notice, Police has a natural problem recognizing other uniforms even among themselves, i witnessed a scenario few yrs back on the Aba/Phc high way, a bus that i was in was stopped by the police and in it where 2 army officers who identified themselves to the Police but the men insisted on collecting ROGER from the bus driver which resulted to a serious fight, normally if it was army that was mounting that road block, any uniform personnel that approaches them with the word esprit de coups will be asked to proceed but for police its the ROGER they recognize. They need spiritual/roger cleansing from the army through massive and brutal drilling.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by galaxi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
I believe there is more to this story,my village is very close to this location but am from abia state and i know there is heavy presence of military men at that junction (military check point) and ohafia is not upto 10 minutes from there and there is a military barrack there too.
Nobody mess with military men around that axis.
Maybe the military man was rude and tried showing the police guys he was superior before the police men had to shot him.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by galaxi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Princedapace:

Camo materials are strictly for security men.. Even policemen who are not on special duty are not allowed to wear it..

I know una too like soldiers in nigeria but wen u see truth, say it.. Forget how this story was narrated.. Soldiers find it so hard to obey simple stop and search by police.. Why?
Is it because nigeria is a lawless country? I'm sure that woman must av talked or showed pride in her wen they stopped her.. And why is she wearing such camo? So because my father is a policeman, I should be using police identity? It is still a crime to wear such in nigeria..

I saw soldiers beat hell out of a boy becus he wore a camo face cap.. They slapped this boy eh.. Na bitty for him and go begged for him and they released him..

I'm also sure that wen the husband came, he must av shown this soldier syndrome "who u be? " or made policemen look inferior.. That was why they shot him.. And bro, nothing will happen.. I can bet that.. Nothing will happen..

The woman was at fault and had no right to wear such..

You just nailed it,military men do not have respect for police or any other security agency.
I was once driving in company of a relative who happens to be a military man and he asked me to disobey traffic rule that the police man controlling the traffic will not do anything but i refused because he sounded like he was more superior and important than the police man standing on the sun controlling traffic.
Nobody will shot at you if you approach him/her the right way,i try to be polite to anybody discharging his lawful duties.
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by nabiz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ujuhot:

Are you from edda?
yes I am from Etiti-edda
Re: Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi by nabiz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ujuhot:

Are you from edda?
yes I am from Etiti-edda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? / Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith / Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.