Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (208276 Views)

Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / Best Money Making Gifts To Get For Bae On Valentine’s Day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae by yehmy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Olami for all gender. Ademi strictly for dem girls to call dt Lucky guy.
Re: 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae by StarBukola(f): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Is it aya mi or ayan mi, I am not understanding
Re: 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae by Rossybliss(f): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
pweshboi:
I wonder why most girls love using this word... grin
because its dope tongue
pweshboi:
I wonder why most girls love using this word... grin
because its dope
Re: 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
StarBukola:
Is it aya mi or ayan mi, I am not understanding

It should be AYA mi, there's nothing like AYAN, except you want to say AYANFE (beloved) ..... or better still AAYO (favourite)
Re: 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tiny23:
Orogbo mi ,
obi mi
agunmu jedi mi

ewuro mi

very romantic names.

Romantic indeed kiss
Tiny23:
Orogbo mi ,
obi mi
agunmu jedi mi

ewuro mi

very romantic names.

Romantic indeed
Re: 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae by StarBukola(f): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
tolarr:

It should be AYA mi, there's nothing like AYAN, except you want to say AYANFE (beloved) ..... or better still AAYO (favourite)
I think it is ayan fe mi
Re: 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae by pweshboi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
yehmy:
Olami for all gender. Ademi strictly for dem girls to call dt Lucky guy.
How is olami romantic when the person [girl] doesn't bear Ola "something"
Re: 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae by yehmy(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2017
pweshboi:

How is olami romantic when the person [girl] doesn't bear Ola "something"
the meaning is what makes it romantic My Wealth not a must someone is answering the name.
Re: 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae by pweshboi(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2017
yehmy:
the meaning is what makes it romantic My Wealth not a must someone is answering the name.
Is OK... I accept your submission

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae by RemySheni(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2020
Only my name is romantic to me
Re: 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae by Konquest: 12:39am On Apr 29
pweshboi:
Love is a beautiful thing.

We may advise everyone to be sure they want a relationship before going into one, but having someone who is always there for you makes life so much easier. If you have a “babe” or a bobo, the norm is to give them sweet nicknames like honey, sweetie, sugar boo and the like.

If you’re someone who doesn’t like the conventional pet names out there, here are some romantic Yoruba words you can use as a pet name for your other half:

1. Ife mi

This means “my love” and can be used for both a bobo and sisi.

2. Ododo mi

Guys, if you think your bae is super precious to you, calling her “my flower” will convey that to her.

3. Onitemi

No word says “mine” in a romantic way like Onitemi.

4. Ololufe

If your bae is your only lover, then “ololufe” is the pet name to use. You can even use Wande Coal’s Olulufe as your bae’s special ringtone!

5. Ayanfe

When you have chosen to love someone with all your heart, Ayanfe is the perfect pet name for them.

6. Arewa

Is your girlfriend/wife the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? Then you can nickname her Arewa.

7. Aya mi

Forget the Iyawo wa that Yoruba demons and their friends have corrupted. Go for Aya mi which means “my wife”.

8. Olowo ori mi

Ladies, thrill your man by calling him “olowo ori mi”. You’re basically calling him the one who paid your brideprice aka husband. If you call your boyfriend this, he will just take the hint!

9. Orekelewa

There is a beauty that surpasses all other beauties. If your girl is in this class, then Orekelewa would be the perfect pet name for her.

10. Ade ori mi

Sometimes when you start dating someone, everything in your life falls into place. If this is you, then the best pet name for your blessing aka partner is ade ori mi (my crown).

If you have other pet yoruba names you call your bae or Bobo you can kindly drop em.
Bump.

That's interesting.
Omoge mi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.