Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

See Two Children Caught Having Sexx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Two Children Caught Having Sexx (2241 Views)

Couples Caught Having Sexx On A Road In Taiwan By Googlemaps Users / True Tales Of People Who Died While Having Sexx Or Because Of Sexx / Shameful Act: Two Children Caught Having Sex In Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Two Children Caught Having Sexx by izeekur: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
My anger is who is the highly irresponsible adult who had the time to take photos of these children before separating them, instead of instinctively doing what a sane, grown up person ought to do?

That aside, parents please watch what you do in front of your little kids because they are taking notes, trust me. The fact that these children were hiding where they thought was a private place shows that deep down, they sense it is not right but kids will be kids; they will explore and give expression to their curiosity.

See disturbing photos here
Re: See Two Children Caught Having Sexx by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
2 naked 2 year old children playing on the sand. You call that sex? Na wa for all these Nigerian bloggers o. Ok I don see your blog o
Re: See Two Children Caught Having Sexx by izeekur: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
coolesmile:
2 naked 2 year old children playing on the sand. You call that sex? Na wa for all these Nigerian bloggers o. Ok I don see your blog o
check the pics well
Re: See Two Children Caught Having Sexx by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
izeekur:
check the pics well
I checked it well. One laying on the other. Na play dem dey play abeg
Re: See Two Children Caught Having Sexx by DarkFive: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
no need to check

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? / Shameful! Ghanaian Pastor Teaches Male Members How To F1nger A Girl (video) / Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.