Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? (2219 Views)

Girls: How To Take Away His Mind Off Sex And Make Him Love You Like Mad! / New Story Thread! Title ''loved Him" Love,deceit,lust,suspense,violence.... / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by ladiebee: 4:04am On Apr 23, 2017
I've been in a relationship with my guy for 5 years now, and plans for marriage are underway. Everything was fine until he changed his job location 2 years back. He then started acting strangely, doing things he wasn't doing to me before, he was no longer free with me handling his phone and wasn't as loving as he used to be. We've had our high and lows in the relationship and always somehow find a way of fixing the issues we have. Just recently, he opened up to me that he doesn't know what is wrong with him, he just knows he's no longer having the strong feeling and connection he used to have for me. It seems to me that he's finding a way to fix the situation and doesn't know how to go about it and decided to open up to me. I'm confused right now, Pls what can I do in this situation ? How can I help him to regain back the strong feelings he used to have for me?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by ycmdng(m): 4:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Today is sunday, go to church and pray on him.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by vincentjk(m): 4:38am On Apr 23, 2017
He no longer feels comfortable handing his phone over to you and you're still hear asking long question

Wait until the side chick finally snatch him from u

Sometimes una gals dy fukup o, why don't u service him every night sote he go forget the side chick

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Cleopatra4(f): 4:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Let him be. Give him a space. 5years is way too long for a relationship. Do the things you love to do. Flirt if you can more like a distraction. If he doesn't come to his senses then let him go. Love hurts that is the truth. Come on girl you deserve better. No guy is worth the heartache.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Cleopatra4(f): 4:49am On Apr 23, 2017
vincentjk:
He no longer feels comfortable handing his phone over to you and you're still hear asking long question

Sometimes una gals dy fukup o, why don't u service him every night sote he go forget the side chick
U no try at all. Na person like you dey make person commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by pressplay411(m): 5:45am On Apr 23, 2017
vincentjk:

Lol so men have been reduced to generators that only need all night servicing?
All the servicing in the world won't make a guy marry you if he doesn't see his wife in you.
His sudden change might me attributed to either work transition stress or there's a side chic (hiding his phone which wasn't the case is a red flag)

Instead of speculations, try to communicate with him and ask the important questions; why the changes? what he wants from your relationship, Is he still as committed? if you both still have a future, does he still love you? if there's some one else, as you would rather know your fate than invest your time and energy for nothing.

He's got friends, set your ego aside and try to talk to one of his closest, chances are he'll have your back and talk some sense into his head.
Since you're in a long term relationship with your man, am I right in guessing you're already known to his family? Ensure you're close with them, spend weekends with his fam, when you can.

You're not perfect either, try to assess what you're doing wrong, ask him if you have to, and work on that.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by mykel25(m): 6:35am On Apr 23, 2017
My dear d guy loves you buh it obvious he can't cope with d distance....he has someone distracting him n sharing his attention with u..... If u gat nothing doing try to visit him in two to three months n spend days with him... Always try to rekindle d feeling with emotional gesture..... Crave for him romantically even if it pretense.... Engage him in erotic talks at night and if he wants sexchat or video x just do it....thats some tips to get your boo emotionally attached when distance is an issue..... It works for me it can work for u too1
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by mykel25(m): 6:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Let him be. Give him a space. 5years is way too long for a relationship. Do the things you love to do. Flirt if you can more like a distraction. If he doesn't come to his senses then let him go. Love hurts that is the truth. Come on girl you deserve better. No guy is worth the heartache.

You just sounded like d perception I had for your moniker
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Mystery007(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2017
Here to read comments
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Cleopatra4(f): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2017
mykel25:

You just sounded like d perception I had for your moniker
smiley Sometimes we gotta tell ourselves the truth no matter how bitter.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by LordIsaac(m): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:
After 5 "dating" years, you offered such a lackadaisical advice to a fellow woman? You will speak differently when you experience such, as you will!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by mykel25(m): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:

smiley Sometimes we gotta tell ourselves the truth no matter how bitter.

You are misleading someone.... M sure you assumptions on your partner will make it easy for u to dump him like a rag.... Life is not always like that.... We have to help each other overcome our challenges... D guy Don OP mentioned is facing a challenge he's not cool with n was forced to open up to his gf.... N Ure suggesting d worst!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by ladiebee: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2017
pressplay411:

Lol so men have been reduced to generators that only need all night servicing?
All the servicing in the world won't make a guy marry you if he doesn't see his wife in you.
His sudden change might me attributed to either work transition stress or there's a side chic (hiding his phone which wasn't the case is a red flag)

Instead of speculations, try to communicate with him and ask the important questions; why the changes? what he wants from your relationship, Is he still as committed? if you both still have a future, does he still love you? if there's some one else, as you would rather know your fate than invest your time and energy for nothing.

He's got friends, set your ego aside and try to talk to one of his closest, chances are he'll have your back and talk some sense into his head.
Since you're in a long term relationship with your man, am I right in guessing you're already known to his family? Ensure you're close with them, spend weekends with his fam, when you can.

You're not perfect either, try to assess what you're doing wrong, ask him if you have to, and work on that.
Thanks a lot for the advice. He told me that if there were distractions on his own part, those distractions are no longer there but still he still finds it difficult to be the way he was to me.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by LordIsaac(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2017
mykel25:
My dear d guy loves you buh it obvious he can't cope with d distance....he has someone distracting him n sharing his attention with u..... If u gat nothing doing try to visit him in two to three months n spend days with him... Always try to rekindle d feeling with emotional gesture..... Crave for him romantically even if it pretense.... Engage him in erotic talks at night and if he wants sexchat or video x just do it....thats some tips to get your boo emotionally attached when distance is an issue..... It works for me it can work for u too1
Why do some people think sex and romance is all a relationship needs to thrive? Ehn...where is the place of modesty, common sense, character, godliness...? My friend, any marriage forged in the heat of lust will not stand the test of time!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by ladiebee: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2017
mykel25:

You are misleading someone.... M sure you assumptions on your partner will make it easy for u to dump him like a rag.... Life is not always like that.... We have to help each other overcome our challenges... D guy Don OP mentioned is facing a challenge he's not cool with n was forced to open up to his gf.... N Ure suggesting d worst!
please, what advice do you have for me?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by LordIsaac(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2017
My candid response to you OP is that, I think the Law of Dimilishing Marginal Utility has taken over your relationship- as it must, for all long over due courtships. Now, make up your mind to accept whatever happens. Develop yourself, trust God for another if this one fails. Heeding my advice we save you from using acid to settle this score!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by mykel25(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2017
LordIsaac:

Why do some people think sex and romance is all a relationship needs to thrive? Ehn...where is the place of modesty, common sense, character, godliness...? My friend, any marriage forged in the heat of lust will not stand the test of time!

Sorry! If you've not gotten to a senior bachelor age... Abeg SWERVE! only people in that range ll understand my post.... N beside b4 I comment on any post.. I use myself as a case study when giving masculine advice....

I don't cheat on my partner cuz if I do she ll know because d attention ll reduce.... I develop feelings for people I make love to.... That's y I never do runs geh more than once
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by pressplay411(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2017
ladiebee:
Thanks a lot for the advice. He told me that if there were distractions on his own part, those distractions are no longer there but still he still finds it difficult to be the way he was to me.

YW.
But that's ambiguous of him. Find out what he means by distractions.
Don't be afraid to confront him, ask the important questions, especially his plans for your relationship and if he's still committed.
Don't let the fear of losing him end up making you lose him. I'm sure if he still loves you, (I'm sure he does) these questions/communication will help.
Always remember you're probably more indispensable to him than you know, you just have to subtly make him see it too.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by mykel25(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2017
ladiebee:
please, what advice do you have for me?

I already posted it.. Buh if u need a follow up advice u can hit up on my whatsapp 08067 three three 15 nine three
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Cleopatra4(f): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2017
LordIsaac:

After 5 "dating" years, you offered such a lackadaisical advice to a fellow woman? You will speak differently when you experience such, as you will!

Lackadaisical indeed sad forget it. If Na experience I have a degree in it. See we are all entitled to our opinions so lemme be.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Spot on!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by LordIsaac(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Lackadaisical indeed sad forget it. If Na experience I have a degree in it. See we are all entitled to our opinions so lemme be.
Ok ma
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:

I want to toast you like bread..
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Cleopatra4(f): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2017
mykel25:

Relationship expert clap for yourself.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Cleopatra4(f): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2017
daylyt:

I want to toast you like bread..

grin Chai. Mr toaster. I'm all eyes cool
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:

grin Chai. Mr toaster. I'm all eyes cool

Lmao

In church now, will contact you when it's offering time tongue

Brb..
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by mykel25(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Relationship expert clap for yourself.

Lol u no serious
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Jman06(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Op, i'll advise you to try and pretend like you are no longer interested in the guy for sometime. That is, stop giving him too much attention. Give him a long space. It will make him feel like you have some other BETTER guys on your trail and trust me, that will awaken the spirit of competition in him{ but please don't flaunt any guy in his presence oo, just let the space you created torment his emotion}. If he truly loves you, he will desparately come for you, if not then he never really wanted you ab initio, and in that case i'll advise that you move on for a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage.

Some of you ladies don't know how to keep guys on their toes craving for you, You think it's by sleeping with him and making yourself available all the time.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Stanleysteno(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2017
vincentjk:

bros, guy wey go stay must surely stay, but not cause of sex, u cannot tie a man down with sex, men luv sex, but when its time to choose a wife, dey look beyond sex..
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by laivwire(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Op, I'll be straight with you. The relationship duration and distance is taking a huge toll on him. Honestly those distractions are girls. Romantics are one of men's basic needs.

Here's some recommendations, you need to meet physically a bit more often say every fortnight or month. If you do have sex, make sure you do on each visit. One of the easiest ways to detach from a lady is to stop having sex.

Get a CUG to reduce call costs and maximize opportunities to call and chat with him every day. It's important you remain a good part of his daily life.

Don't be so uptight, loosen up and be a bit free in your domain. It will help you feel less dependent and desperate.

Finally talk him into settling down, proposals and the rest. I feel not for the love but Gotv the efforts and time invested in the relationship.

I wish you the very best
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Well it goes both ways undecided

©YBR
Re: What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? by Cleopatra4(f): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Well it goes both ways undecided

©YBR
Still emphasising on the 5years in a relationship. After wasting that Time with him, then he starts acting funny and someone is blaming it on distance. undecided To be sincere I will suffocate him oooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich Lagos Sugar Mummy Loveth Needs A Strong Energetic Guy For The Night / Happy Birthday To Jacksparr0w1207 / My Father Said I Would Regret It If I Dare Marry A Christian - Muslim Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.