Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market (77609 Views)

Dollar Crashes To N368/$1 / Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by gift01: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
HsLBroker:
don't mess with an ijebu man, because he knows your mind and where u are going, you will be surprise by God grace before june
Are you exporting God and his grace by June? Forex market is deeper than what you think or see. Don't forget....form is temporary but class is permanent
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by burkingx(f): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by emi14: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adeneyagrofeeds:

Local champion. If u haven't traveled out of d country b4 while can't you get a star times if u can't afford dstv? Killings, assassination happens everywhere in d world.

My friend drop your number i will call you with international numbers. Dstv only. You think am sitting somewhere in sw? God forbid that I will be resident of Nigeria. Do u have electricity to operate dstv the only cable tv you know. Hahahahaha.
Because your mind is beclouded with hatred wickedness and tribalism you fail to be objective. Nonsense agro feed retailer. I will give you contract in my farms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Dyt(f): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
olawumia:
@ op ur source is lying . euro closed @ 465, dollar @ 450 , I wanted to sell euro today no aboki was willing to offer me 460, I started from okota to Ikeja d best I got was 460. ,and I bought d 100euro @ 500.

Leave all of them alone
angry
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by willibounce1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Let it get to 200# to a dollar before we can say the FG has achieved anything reasonable. Not all these rise and fall like swing. Next week now we go hear say naira don fall again.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
emi14:

My friend drop your number i will call you with international numbers. Dstv only. You think am sitting somewhere in sw? God forbid that I will be resident of Nigeria. Do u have electricity to operate dstv the only cable tv you know. Hahahahaha.

You funny o. Staying abroad make u a better person? Yes I based in Nigeria and my inverter is working good. I got time with my cable everything I want. Not like you. Where are u sef? Tell me so I can let you know I know mostly everywhere in europe/America. Plz don't quote me if u are from all dis Asian stuff o
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
gift01:
Are you exporting God and his grace by June? Forex market is deeper than what you think or see. Don't forget....form is temporary but class is permanent
listen to the voice of your God, Nigeria will be great again
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Zulu212: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Seriously no WEED seem to high me again these days undecided
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by emi14: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adeneyagrofeeds:

You funny o. Staying abroad make u a better person? Yes I based in Nigeria and my inverter is working good. I got time with my cable everything I want. Not like you. Where are u sef? Tell me so I can let you know I know mostly everywhere in europe/America. Plz don't quote me if u are from all dis Asian stuff o

Rubbish. Doing what in Asia yet Nigeria cannot compare itself with most of Asian countries. Am watching arsenal plz. I know you don't have power. You maybe somewhere in noisy pub.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Fourwinds: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
lirusehn:
for how long would they keep pumping billions into forex market? undecided undecided
is millions they have pump...if CBN pump billions dollar will fall flat to #300/$1

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by CellTabRepairs: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
So now 460 is a standard we are celebrating as gaining strength?

Na waa

Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nigerians have been deceived by illiterate politicians since 01AB

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by vickylincon(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided
see what you've caused now with this your meme. just mistakenly pour away my gaari when I was laughing
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by lirusehn(m): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Fourwinds:
is millions they have pump...if CBN pump billions dollar will fall flat to #300/$1

You know NOT what you are typing undecided 350 million DOLLAR(s). Does that sound like million to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
emi14:

Rubbish. Doing what in Asia yet Nigeria cannot compare itself with most of Asian countries. Am watching arsenal plz. I know you don't have power. You maybe somewhere in noisy pub.

Lol. Broke ass guy
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Fourwinds: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
lirusehn:

You know NOT what you are typing undecided 350 million DOLLAR(s). Does that sound like million to you? undecided
what u wrote....does dat sound like $2 billion or $3 billion
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
CellTabRepairs:
So now 460 is a standard we are celebrating as gaining strength?

Na waa

Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by lirusehn(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Fourwinds:
what u wrote....does dat sound like $2 billion or $3 billion

broh biko carry your frustration commot my side. undecided

Go re-read my post and stop disturbing my life abeg you in the name of God undecided
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by DonCortino: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
See as I dive open this thread! angry
I think say the "crash" na like up to 300 sef.

Op, change that 'crash' to 'slip down a bit'
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Fourwinds: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
lirusehn:

broh biko carry your frustration commot my side. undecided

Go re-read my post and stop disturbing my life abeg you in the name of God undecided
na u get frustration....in d news na millions I hear....I no need ur write up
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by emi14: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adeneyagrofeeds:

Lol. Broke ass guy

Hahahahahahahaha chai... Maybe.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by lirusehn(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Fourwinds:
na u get frustration....in d news na millions I hear....I no need ur write up

Gaskiya! You have a long way to go. They pumped 350 million DOLLAR(s) into forex market ryt?
Then i wrote 'when would they stop pumping billions into forex market?
If you convert $350M to naira would you still get millions??

Not gonna reply you again. Gnyt

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Superman7: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

Modified

Slowly but surely...... Nigeria shall be GREAT... if we can believe in the CHANGE Agenda, trust the present GOVERNMENT and persevere a bit MORE!!!

You were making sense until you mentioned "Change". Seriously you can't be serious at all.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by regma: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
We are still waiting for when the dollar will be N1 as promised by APC
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by cutedela: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Not enough improvement,not good enough.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by skfa1: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Don't be fooled by this story. Dollar closed @ 450 as at today!
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Electronzeez(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Buhari will return it back to N1000 once his back

Loooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by okonja(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Who do we believe now?

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by ezugegere(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Liars everywhere! I sold dollar to aboki today at the rate of N452/$1.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
emi14:

Hahahahahahahaha chai... Maybe.

Funny guy. You are my guy anyway. Sorry arsenal will be eliminated tonight
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by odysey: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
emi14:

Nigeria have never been great
. 1960-1966 anarchy and conflict. 1966-1967 killings, murder and assassination. 1967-1970 civil war. 1970-1979 coup d'état and counter coup murtala lost his live. 1979-1983 rebuilding . 1983-1999 coup upon coups, dictatorship and indiscriminate looting. 1999-till date, rebuilding, restructuring and fumbling. Nigeria have never experienced greatness.

looking at it from your point of view you are right

we are looking at it from d $-# rate, and the CBN and the government seems to be making things harder for Nigerians while enriching themselves and their cronies

Judgment is visiting them anyways

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by emi14: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
odysey:

looking at it from your point of view you are right

we are looking at it from d $-# rate, and the CBN and the government seems to be making things harder for Nigerians while enriching themselves and their cronies

Judgment is visiting them anyways

Even at monetary values naira has no grounds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / Akodessewa Fetish Market, Lome Togo: The World's Largest Voodoo Market (Graphic) / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.