Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market (77614 Views)

Dollar Crashes To N368/$1 / Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by JideAmuGiaka: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The following people will be sad again this night over this news

Speculators and Hoarders -- economic saboteurs and terrorists

Arm chair economists - prophets of doom of how Naira will fall again

Wailers -- one less thing to wail about

Ipods - they hate everything and anything

The word have seen how incompetent and foolish Buhari is. Only that ZONE Bs like you are deluded.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by odysey: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oasis007:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/dollar-crashes-again-at-parallel-market/188064.html#QIw6sjpYHCUwZltw.99

The reason is Nigerians didn't even know why it increased in the first place

I can understand why the most read blogs and sites didn't carry the information

A Nigerian and former Governorship candidate in Lagos Gbadamosi brought up allegations with facts to show how the CBN and cronies are suffering majority of Nigerians by selling the dollars at absurd rates 60k to $, #5-$1 to themselves and selling it etc

While @ #400 and above to importers and producers

When this news got out the VP was hailed instead of the Whistle blower, when they noticed things continued as usual and that Nigerians as usual went about their lives Dollar increased again

When will we wake Up, the NLC is bought so currently they may not do the Needful

For how long will we keep quiet and celebrate mediocre leaders, for how long will we bury Citizens of this nation due to gross incompetence of our leaders

When will we say enough is enough

Vp's Gateman's house 250m and Nigerians went about their normal lives

LOL maybe its when #1000-$1 then we may wake up

Maybe
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by odysey: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
emi14:

Even at monetary values naira has no grounds

True and that's because of the CBN and FG

LOOK this up

http://newsrescue.com/breaking-watch-video-gbadamosi-exposing-massive-cbn-forex-fraud-since-arrested-dss/#axzz4aO4lV4US
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Cohen2: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
mokoshalb:
Oooops! Naija freelancers now

Looking for a web developer..? check my signature...

lol
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by mars123(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
emi14:

Nigeria have never been great
. 1960-1966 anarchy and conflict. 1966-1967 killings, murder and assassination. 1967-1970 civil war. 1970-1979 coup d'état and counter coup murtala lost his live. 1979-1983 rebuilding . 1983-1999 coup upon coups, dictatorship and indiscriminate looting. 1999-till date, rebuilding, restructuring and fumbling. Nigeria have never experienced greatness.
before 1960 nko what do you have to say about that?

It's the whites right?
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by emi14: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
mars123:
before 1960 nko what do you have to say about that?

It's the whites right?

You don't know why I started 1960?
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by stieyven(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by lancee(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
https://www.abokifx.com/

Think its still 450

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by sapele914(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Redoil:
how? With those dullarpos in power
Can't imagine how dull you must be to leave your destiny in the hands of dullarpos,where were you when the dullarpos were taking the reigns of power ,how did you get here?who is complaining? me, I have dollars I want to exchange for Naira tommorrow. Just to let you know China wants to devalue their currency the yuan even more a low currency is good for exporters.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Lmfao. One of these days una go kill person with laugh for this nairaland
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Fourwinds: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
lirusehn:

Gaskiya! You have a long way to go. They pumped 350 million DOLLAR(s) into forex market ryt?
Then i wrote 'when would they stop pumping billions into forex market?
If you convert $350M to naira would you still get millions??

Not gonna reply you again. Gnyt
infact u need to learn what is called comprehension.....did u specified the billions u were referring to in naira.? u just said billions which can mean billion in naira., billion in dollars., billion in pounds or even billion in euros
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by siaco(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The following people will be sad again this night over this news

Speculators and Hoarders -- economic saboteurs and terrorists

Arm chair economists - prophets of doom of how Naira will fall again

Wailers -- one less thing to wail about

Ipods - they hate everything and anything

BMC employee, well done
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by bezimo(m): 12:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Nothing to rejoice about.Until it's returned to N210 the way the failing APC govt met it in May 2015, they have not started and are still worse off compared to their predecessors.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by mars123(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2017
emi14:

You don't know why I started 1960?
why did you start 1960? Is that when Nigeria was amalgamated? have you ever heard of the groundnut pyramids? see your mouth like Nigeria has never been great. you don't even know your history.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by LugarT: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=Jolar101 post=54368763][/quote]

That nice moment when you see your original post that went viral still found as relevant!
Thanks.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by LugarT: 1:00am On Mar 08, 2017
Jolar101:

That nice moment when you see your original post that went viral still found as relevant!
Thanks.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Rexnegro(m): 1:42am On Mar 08, 2017
emi14:

Nigeria have never been great
. 1960-1966 anarchy and conflict. 1966-1967 killings, murder and assassination. 1967-1970 civil war. 1970-1979 coup d'état and counter coup murtala lost his live. 1979-1983 rebuilding . 1983-1999 coup upon coups, dictatorship and indiscriminate looting. 1999-till date, rebuilding, restructuring and fumbling. Nigeria have never experienced greatness.
bro You re talking about surfaced obvious govt actions And counter actions, Nigeria was great then in terms of standard of living And people then was ok with life. light was stable, our currency got pride, almost everything was in place And working then, my dad is a Good witness, he still compare the then great Nigeria to now.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by sapele914(m): 1:59am On Mar 08, 2017
bezimo:
Nothing to rejoice about.Until it's returned to N210 the way the failing APC govt met it in May 2015, they have not started and are still worse off compared to their predecessors.
Dreamer why N210, Pdp before they were driven from power should have taken it back to the exchange rate the military left it in 1999, N24.95.
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by bezimo(m): 2:42am On Mar 08, 2017
sapele914:
Dreamer why N210, Pdp before they were driven from power should have taken it back to the exchange rate the military left it in 1999, N24.95.

No basis for comparison..... because A promise to make IN = $1 was never made during PDP campaign days but lying liars A.K.A APC govt led by Bingohari made such claimes and fooled Gullible folks like you, got into power then bingohari led APC retrogressed Nigeria economy to the worst ever and cause dollar exchange rate to spiral to N520, the worst ever exchange rate in Nigeria, Osinbajo stepped in, made relevant moves after the mumu bingohari had messed things up..... Until it's back to N210, like it was when they started, you and the lying govt are still failures.
Period!!!!
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by emi14: 4:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Rexnegro:
bro You re talking about surfaced obvious govt actions And counter actions, Nigeria was great then in terms of standard of living And people then was ok with life. light was stable, our currency got pride, almost everything was in place And working then, my dad is a Good witness, he still compare the then great Nigeria to now.

You have rights of opinion. I put up facts with dates. Ask your dad if they are propaganda. Again I got some of the history from my dad who is learned. I wasn't born either.
More than 30 likes . Give dates when your electricity stability happened and when light entered your fathers village not Lagos or any capital city.
When Trump during campaign said "I will make America great again" Hillary Clinton replied "when did America stop being great"
Is only Nigeria politicians uses lights and roads for campaign. What a shame. Have you witness stability in Nigeria since your nativity?
Nigeria got in independence in 1960 and welcomed crisis immediately with ethnic unbalance. Where is peace where is love where is stability where is greatness.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by naijamerican: 5:52am On Mar 08, 2017
Buhari's imminent death is giving great hope to economy
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2017
obembet:
As long as I remember this... I no go happy with bubu

Welcome my real active current president

Not that old fool

Chai!
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by patonyx1: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2017
You're very correct..

If the country doesn't seriously improve on our exports (not just crude oil), but farm produce, raw materials, Soy bean, Cassava, Bitter kola etc.. There won't be any form of earnings with dollar as a form of exchange thereby reducing the quest for getting dollar from BDCs & Co.

God help us!.

gift01:
after pumping $1 billion to make it fall from 520 to 400 box....what happens next Where are your exports. Artificial pressure wont last.
Naira is doing like Arsenal does when the season begins....always full of hope BUT what happens later? 5-1 and stuffs like that. Don't ever forget that in Forex-as in football: Form is Temporary but Class is Permanent
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by nettpatrick(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2017
God will us rejuvenate again
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by Tunby(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2017
I believe the naira will recover to less than 200 this year.

Make your custom Isaac Tunbi suits. Visit https://facebook.com/IsaacTunbi1
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by guychidile: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
no comment,until it reach where it reaches #197.5 fx and 205 ....chem..
Re: Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market by guychidile: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
no comment,until it reach where it reaches #197.5 fx and #205 .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / Akodessewa Fetish Market, Lome Togo: The World's Largest Voodoo Market (Graphic) / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.