Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Must Read Romance Story: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read Romance Story: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 1 (1533 Views)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 / Must Read Romance Story : Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) Episode 1 / Must Read Romance Story: S*x And The City (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Romance Story: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 1 by muyi001: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
”See me in my office” Her voice sounded angry and anytime she speaks in that tone I knew one thing is for sure! I was going to get punished. The type of punishment only a randy boss gives. I knew I was going to suck kitty cathy against my wish. I have been going through this punishment for five days now. Am not finding it funny, but each time I start I couldn’t but feel satisfied and pleased with myself. ok madam I replied as I carried myself and walked down to the extreme block where her office is located.

A times, I wonder if she was the one that choose that particular office so she could carry out her randy plans without any eyebrows being raised. Just as I stepped into her office I saw she was engrossed on her laptop screen as she always does. “come over here” she said without raising her head.I couldn’t help but notice the top buttons of her shirt that were undone exposing a handful view of her plump ebony bosom which always catch my lustful attention. I stared at it as I could make out a clear view of her lacy blue bra that clutches the twin ladies tenderly.

“Stop staring at my boobs and do what you should do” she said still not looking up. From previous punishments I knew what to do. She has asked me to go under the table and lick her panties with an expressionless face on the first day of the punishment. Though it came to me as a shocker. I was happy and also not so sure I was hearing well so to make sure I heard well I had answered eh? on which I received a very dirty annoying look from her as she asked if am deaf.I couldnt but wait anymore as I shivered under the table and dived into her skirt that was raised up to her thigh.

The sight that hit my eyes brought out the animal in me as I threw caution to the wind and started licking her blue lacy panties that matches with her bra. The skin of her thigh was so smooth like asphalt, ebony coloured and massively plump. As I give the panties some partial hungry strokes I realised they were soaked and I continued savoring the haven. What can I do? For about five minutes I was just licking the panties afraid to advance further by pushing them aside and licking the main stuff. All this while she never reacted, all she did was to continue typing on her keyboard as I heard the keys being punched probably with an expressionless face. “young man, stop eating the wrap, unwrap the goodie and eat” I heard her say.

That was all the encouragement I needed as I used my teeth to tug the panties by the side and gave a long lick, as this point I felt her legs spread wider probably to give me more room for exploration. Lawd, the panties were still obstructing my ministration so I just used my finger to push it wider and I sucked like a fool. The biggest kithy lips I have ever encountered. Little stuffs of hairs brush against my lips as I tongue lashed, and the taste of the honey was beyond expectations. Soon she started jerking her hips, slowly grinding it into my face as I struggle for breath. By now my boxers have soaked with precum.

Complete the reading of this episode 1 here http://muyigist.com/2017/03/07/must-read-my-i-t-sex-escapades-18-season-1-episode-1/

Read completed romance stories here http://muyigist.com/category/completed-stories/?submit=View

Do you love reading music lyrics, read here http://muyigist.com/category/lyrics/?submit=View

Download muyigist Android App Now for instant updates and smooth surfing here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9rPWic1p0yqY1pMX3VzZE93dFE/view?usp=drivesdk

Source : www.muyigist.com

(1) (Reply)

Polyamory: Happily Married Couple To Divorce So Girlfriend Won't Get Jealous / Am Worried Because Of Her Height: / Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.