Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,303 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker (1381 Views)

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) / Ladies Check This Cool Dude Out, Attention Seeker Or Really Cool? / Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker (2) (3) (4)

If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by coolestchris(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
As the president of board of attention seekers,i can boldly compose the list
1) you post comments that are so harsh

2)you post stuffs that make u to put yourself on public spectacle

3)you change ur dp like diapers on baby nyansh

4)you make an extra effort to falsify your life style
add urs
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by BlackDBagba: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin That is what pussies here do
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by Kondomatic(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
PUSSYHOE:
grin That is what pussies here do
Your moniker though
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by coolestchris(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Today as i was entering a girls toto,i was wondering what's so special inside it
Kondomatic:
Your moniker though
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by Kondomatic(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
coolestchris:
Today as i was entering a girls toto,i was wondering what's so special inside it
Abeg no dey quote me with this kain comment.

Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by TrapHedges(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Those fuckos tat always be bashing innocent lads
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by coolestchris(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
What a sissy
Kondomatic:
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
You forgot to add, creating a lame thread like this.

Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
TrapHedges:
Those fuckos tat always be bashing innocent lads
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
abeg i done laugh forget ball
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by coolestchris(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Where them deh nah
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by coolestchris(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2017
No likes for u
firstking01:
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by Jodha(f): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Yhu come up with meaningless threads..
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by coolestchris(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Attention seeker..nobody likes u
Jodha:
Yhu come up with meaningless threads..
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by Davidhero(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kondomatic:

This reply is hilarious...
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by firstking01(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
coolestchris:
No likes for u
Like it's gon add a kobo to my account, smh...at this your age you should be ashamed of yourself, mtcheew.
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by coolestchris(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
First king of stupidity smh
firstking01:
Like it's gon add a kobo to my account, smh...at this your age you should be ashamed of yourself, mtcheew.
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by firstking01(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
coolestchris:
First king of stupidity smh
Ok.
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by coolestchris(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
What even gave u the temerity to think u r a king?
firstking01:
Ok.
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by firstking01(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
coolestchris:
What even gave u the temerity to think u r a king?
Lol, Ok seeing you are in dire need of the attention of a king which is exclusively way too expensive for somebody at your level...you should report back to your duty post at the boys quarters, and pls, lest i forgot, examine the dogs if they 've eaten, if they 've not, then go meet one of your boys and do the needfulgrin
Re: If You Do All This,you Are An Attention Seeker by coolestchris(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
I do attend to my dogs though,they feed better than u
firstking01:
Lol, Ok seeing you are in dire need of the attention of a king which is exclusively way too expensive for somebody at your level...you should report back to your duty post at the boys quarters, and pls, lest i forgot, examine the dogs if they 've eaten, if they 've not, then go meet one of your boys and do the needfulgrin

/ Remove Sex From A Relationship.. / Is This The Freshest Guy On Nairaland