Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? (829 Views)

Addicted To PENIS? See Why Bhutanese People Worship Penis (video) / Our Phones Are Making Us More Heartless / There Are Some Manners We Need Learn As Regards D Use Of Our Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by richard5233: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Admit it or not, Social media addiction affects us, a lot of times we cant put our phones down, either we are refreshing feed on Facebook, checking how many likes you have on Instagram, following the trend on twitter...we all are addicts in one way or another
Enough said this 3 minutes covers every thing we need to know about social media addiction and if we need to seek for help or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6kuVaSpLRE
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by taiocol: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Because she's my best friend
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Social media addiction I can't relate to but hey, my phone keeps me occupied & it's also a source of information. I think a lot, get curious about a thought & research it on the internet. So it becomes very useful in moments like that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by FvckShiT(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
I don't fůcking know grin
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by dollyjoy(f): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
I don't know why, I seriously can't do without my phone. angry
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
ZarZar:
Social media addiction I can't relate to but hey, my phone keeps me occupied & it's also a source of information. I think a lot, get curious about a thought & research it on the internet. So it becomes very useful in moments like that.

Nah. Not your phone...
The internet is what actually keeps you occupied.
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
VolTOxic:

Nah. Not your phone...
The internet is what actually keeps you occupied.

The internet info doesn't travel by osmosis, it needs a gadget/device (ie. my phone), when I'm on the go. The two go hand-in-hand.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by richard5233: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
You are not alone alot of us are same
dollyjoy:
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by Jodha(f): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
I can forget anything.. But I can't forget my phone..

My phone is my best companion.. I call her (hope) grin..

Even if her ba3 is down.. She's always wimi..

# phonelove. #ilovehope #whatwillthisworldbewithoutphone
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
phone+internet kills boredom. Do prefer the combination to a boring guy with boring ideologies.
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by richard5233: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Your case is serious
Jodha:
I can forget anything.. But I can't forget my phone..

My phone is my best companion.. I call her (hope) grin..

Even if her ba3 is down.. She's always wimi..

# phonelove. #ilovehope #whatwillthisworldbewithoutphone
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by Divay22(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
It's brings me close to world
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by richard5233: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Closer to the world but a lot of times it takes you far away from your immediate world that is close to you
Divay22:
It's brings me close to world
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
dollyjoy:
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by richard5233: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dont be shocked o alot of us are like dt[quote author=kin8744 post=54468636][/quote]
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by Jodha(f): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
richard5233:
Your case is serious

Lol very critical case grin
Re: Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? by richard5233: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Am telling you
Jodha:

Lol very critical case grin

(1) (Reply)

What!! See The Couple Caught Enjoying Themselves In A Moving Bus, See Photos / I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... / 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.