Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me (1120 Views)

I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. / Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? / How Do You Say "I'm Having Sex" In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by pepemendy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
i don't understand why I always pray my ex girlfriend should comeback and tell me all she found was all heart braking mystery, are you related to this also
Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by pepemendy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
I don't think I deserve a bashing for telling the truth
Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
You need to get a job... Get your life in shape and focus on your future.
Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
It's hard rather not had.
Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by dacblogger: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
You go wait tire... sad

1 Like

Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
I can see why she left you.
And why she'll never come back. Dude, move on...

1 Like

Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by pepemendy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
VolTOxic:
I can see why she left you. And why she'll never come back. Dude, move on...
I let go nt her
Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by Epositive(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
you just listened to this song and you thought of creating a thread out of its lyrics...... it's okay! the "labrinth" is your strength

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
You are having difficulty moving on and at the same time not praying for the happiness of another. That's wickedness, you think you're the only person she will can be happy with? undecided

FYI: there about a billion people on earth and the population comprises of men that can make her happy.
Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by zynellsmum(f): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2017
Lol labrinth's song.....
Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by Jummybabe1111(f): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Hilarious [color=#990000][/color]
Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by pepemendy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Epositive:
you just listened to this song and you thought of creating a thread out of its lyrics...... it's okay! the "labrinth" is your strength

#positivevibes
chief u get am
Re: It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me by TrapHedges(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
A nigga breaks up with a girl and still comes to complain
what is wrrong with these niggas

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Nigerian Woman Transforms Into An Owl…..(photos) / I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal Nollywood Popular Actress / Who Is The Most Handsome Man In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.