Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? (12262 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Can a man makes a woman happy without money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by caabb55(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2019
LillyVal:

Yes Bro you can %100
HERE IS 10 REASONS WHY A WOMAN LOSES INTEREST IN A RELATIONSHIP.

1. THERE IS NO FUN ANYMORE

Let’s be honest, life sets in eventually post-wedding trip stage. Notwithstanding, there ought to consistently be a feeling of fun throughout everyday life—particularly with your accomplice. Fervor and giggling are basic components of any incredible relationship. Keep things fun, set aside a few minutes for chuckling, consistently proceed to ‘date’ her and make significant shared encounters.

READ MORE

2. THINGS BECOME ROUTINE.

Constant routine can be the enemy of dreams and unquestionably the enemy of sentiment. Without a doubt, get up, have a shower, make the bed, drive a similar method to work—whatever you have to do to keep things basic in your everyday life. With regards to connections, however, some routine is incredible and fundamental yet you gotta keep it fascinating. This ought to be a collaboration with both of you tossing some radiance into the ring and sorting out dates and amazements or amusement for one another. Continuously leave space for the incomprehensible. A tad of ‘strange’ goes far with ladies and says a lot about your responsibility to the relationship. She’ll be bragging about her man in the break room.

3. MAKING A CURSORY EFFORT

On the off chance that you are simply making a cursory effort and working down your daily agenda—make the day by day telephone call, check; send the standard get in contact content, check—at that point surrender this one, blockhead! Ladies know when they are simply being ticked off of a daily agenda! Add some energy to your day by day message, make her vibe extraordinary and hold up to you see what returns.

4. YOU KEEP HER GUESSING WHERE YOU ARE IN THE RELATIONSHIP

Ladies basically would prefer not to think about where they remain in a relationship. On the off chance that you are under the misguided judgment this is the path to a lady’s heart and the best approach to keep her intrigued, reconsider. Any self-regarding lady will wave goodbye and searching for the man who doesn’t make her second conjecture her worth.

5. YOU ARE OVER THE TOP

There is an almost negligible difference between being intrigued and demonstrating a lot of intrigue. In the event that you are messaging her four times each day without a reaction—STOP and put the telephone down. Being too ludicrous can without much of a stretch turn a lady off. It is incredible that you are conveying however work out what is getting down to business for her, each lady is unique! On the off chance that she is into four messages every day, incredible, carry on as you were. In any case, sound judgment would demonstrate that in the event that she isn’t reacting it’s excessively.

6. YOU ARE NOT YOUR WORD

Saying something and not following up on it, making guarantees you can’t keep—or never expected to—are demise to a relationship. Be straightforward and remain by it. She will regard you for it.

7. YOU’RE ANNOYING

READ MORE HERE
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by kalufelix(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Yes..

In the movie scripts smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2019
NO

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2019
LillyVal:
No girls need to get paid, that's why we call them hoes.

10 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Altern8(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Can a guy be happy if he doesn’t have money to enjoy life?

These days, I think guys should focus more on themselves and make money before committing to serious relationships. All those vacations in Dubai, Paris and even some exotic locations in Naija are not cheap at all.

Make money and flex your babe and make her feel good.

Or date a babe who doesn’t care about such gifts and trips. Such babes are rare sha, that is, if they even exist at all.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Get lost.
PUSSYHOE:
No girls needs to get paid, that's why we call them hoes.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Yes, it's possible. Women who don't care about a man's pocket do exist.

11 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Yes and they’re 18 and below. No working class women or student who have bills to pay will close her eyes to a mans pocket. Forget it.
theButterfly:
Yes, it's possible. Women who don't care about a man's pocket do exist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by ednut1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
Yes and they’re 18 and below. No working class women or student who have bills to pay will close her eyes to a mans pocket. Forget it.
if the woman has her own money she may not mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
No. Even if she has her own money, she will want a guy on her level or higher. Unless she is desperate.
ednut1:
if the woman has her own money she may not mind

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
LillyVal:
Get lost.
Why am i wrong?
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by ednut1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
No. Even if she has her own money, she will want a guy on her level or higher. Unless she is desperate.
the guys on her level mostly would go for babes dey can control i.e fresh grad, nysc or gals with low income. So any gal with dat mindset of he must be higher fit tey and become old cargo. Many have done it . At 33 driving new car with 8m savings in account they would later marry company driver. A 35 year old man still goes for that 24 year old corper.

21 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
So women is designed to ask money/material things from men be it prostitute or gf?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Fresh grads, nysc or older women. All women will demand money from a guy as far as they have needs. You can’t run away from it unless you date an underage girl in secondary school.
ednut1:
the guys on her level mostlt would go for babes dey can control i.e fresh grad, nysc or gals with low income. So any gal with dat mindset of he must be higher fit tay and become old cargo

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
CAll it what you want. You can’t be in a relationship for free.
PUSSYHOE:
So women is designed to ask money/material things from men be it prostitute or gf?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
Fresh grads, nysc or older women. All women will demand money from a guy as far as they have needs. You can’t run away from it unless you date an underage girl in secondary school.
but many women these days are breadwinners of the house due to jobless or economic hardship and are coding it

9 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
That’s after marriage, and you better find a way to get back on top of your game otherwise you lose respect and sanity from your woman and family members. You don’t know what these men are going through behind close doors. As a man you must hustle, there’s no way around it. You can’t depend on a woman to feed you unless the woman is desperate and insecure.
ednut1:
but many women these days are breadwinners of the house due to jobless or economic hardship and are coding it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
That’s after marriage, and you better find a way to get back on top of your game otherwise you lose respect and sanity from your woman and family members. You don’t know what these men are going through behind close doors. As a man you must hustle, there’s no way around it. You can’t depend on a woman to feed you unless the woman is desperate and insecure.
ok i hear u
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
A working class woman who has bills to pay will use her own money to pay them [b|c that's what working class women do], not wait around for a man to mooch off on.

Safitu:

6 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Keep on dreaming.
theButterfly:
A working class woman who has bills to pay will use her own money to pay them [b|c that's what working class women do], not wait around for a man to mooch off on.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
I perfectly agree with you that a man should hustle make his cash and not depend on a woman... But the woman too should be financially useful to herself ... Many men these days are not looking for liabilities... I will prefer my generous self to be generous to a financially responsible woman than a liability...

8 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Most women have cash in their bank accounts. Most women are in school/ trading/ doing some kind of business/hustling. The truth of the matter is that, if a man must come into your life, he must have something to offer. That doesn’t mean I don’t have my own money, but as a man you must show your capability to provide for me. That’s what makes you a man. How can I be paying for all my bills, and you call yourself my boyfriend? What is now your role in my life? Just to be looking at me and wasting my time? Ah beg jare.
SmellingAnus:
I perfectly agree with you that a man should hustle make his cash and not depend on a woman... But the woman too should be financially useful to herself ... Many men these days are not looking for liabilities... I will prefer my generous self to be generous to a financially responsible woman than a liability...

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Keep on golddigging.

Safitu:
Keep on dreaming.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Pele
excanny:

Can you just get lost? Poverty-stricken rat.
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
Most women have cash in their bank accounts. Most women are in school/ trading/ doing some kind of business/hustling. The truth of the matter is that, if a man must come into your life, he must have something to offer. That doesn’t mean I don’t have my own money, but as a man you must show your capability to provide for me. That’s what makes you a man. How can I be paying for all my bills, and you call yourself my boyfriend? What is now your role in my life? Just to be looking at me and wasting my time? Ah beg jare.
A woman should be reasonable enough not expect her boyfriend pay her bills as if he is her father or her source of employment/income... He is a boyfriend and not a husband.... However I support the idea that a boyfriend should also support his financially responsible babe with his cash too and not to some irresponsible girl. These support is both ways no doubt it's expected that the man should do much more especially when he has the capacity to do so... However, It should be done more out of his own volition than someone trying to take advantage of him...

9 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Deepfeel(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:

What is your role in the life of a man as a girlfriend? If what makes a man, a man it's his capability to provide for his woman, then what exactly makes a woman a woman?

11 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by don4real18(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
Just because you don't close your eyes to a man's pocket mean other ladies are like you. Go and work, and earn so that you can manage your bills

16 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
Shut up

6 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

What is your role in the life of a man as a girlfriend? If what makes a man, a man it's his capability to provide for his woman, then what exactly makes a woman a woman?
I doubt if she will answer this question. so a boyfriend is to take care of a grown lady who's not handicap all in the name of girlfriend. I hope most of our ladies will not be used for yahoo yahoo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by orble: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
LillyVal:

No more in 2020 and beyond.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) / A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because / What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.