Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? (76461 Views)

First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff? / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by chccho(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2017
bedspread:
Most BANKERS ARE POORLY PAID!! Forget that SUIT AND TIE THEY USE TO COVER....

ITS USUALLY SENIOR STAFFS THAT ARE ON A REASONABLE INCOME....

Don't let suit and tie deceive you. If you hv a good skill, use your skill. No matter wat it is. Barring, tailoring,etc. IT PAYS MORE
#Learn a skill
How can u say most bankers are poorly paid?? People make the mistake of thinking contract staffs are the same as full staffs? Just because a contract staff earns btw 40-60 k doesn't mean that's what all bankers earn.Besides the folks at the teller point and counting rooms are not those qualified to be referred to as bankers.The graduate trainnes upwards are the bankers go and find out how much their package is
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by azimibraun: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Gegz:

I got a mail from them this morning for a test.
You too?
Just go give ur best, get the job and start using for what it is. A collateral for taking loans and borrowing from people.
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by chccho(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2017
Pascalville:
chill ooo...I cant suffer in school for 5 years under the hand of silly lecturers and their stress in school...only to be given graduate starters #46000.. Nope nope...I will reject such offer..if I was the one
So after 4-5yrs u still can't read a simple post and comprehend!!! So how do u want to get a job when u can't read and understand U need a commission paying job instead.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by LorDBolton(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2017
raker300:
Lemme say that's what like 30% of the bank staff earn while the remaining 70% work as contract staff with a salary of 70k

Frontline staff: 100k

ET: 230k+

Any 3rd party referred employee earning. 70k is due to their greement with their referring firm.

Access caant pay 70k,
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by LorDBolton(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2017
chccho:

So after 4-5yrs u still can't read a simple post and comprehend!!! So how do u want to get a job when u can't read and understand U need a commission paying job instead.

Fatality

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by alizma: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2017
Pascalville:
chill ooo...I cant suffer in school for 5 years under the hand of silly lecturers and their stress in school...only to be given graduate starters #46000.. Nope nope...I will reject such offer..if I was the one
did you really suffer in the hands of any lecturer?
if yes, then you have lost at both end because despite your porpoted suffering, you didn't learn anything. the #43k is what you earn while attending the graduate trainee school which according to the OP, last for just 4months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by Fearcom(m): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2017
Pascalville:

Let me quickly cut your ego to size right now.

The labour market is already saturated with highly qualified graduates with really intimidating qualifications. I'm not telling you this to discourage or underestimate you but to make you humble....whatever you see to do immediately you graduate please do for that time...who knows...that's how a graduate humbly accepted security work at a bank when he started only for a chance meeting with one oga at the bank who noticed his accent and composure and got to know he's a grad...that guy not only works at the bank now but is heading for regional manager now.

7 Likes

Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by peacockremi(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2017
VastfinderBlog:

Access Bank PLC is a customer friendly bank and investment company to Nigerians and a good lender to work with in the Country. They provide job vacancies and recruitment opportunities to graduates of their establishment. Although, the salary framework of Access Bank to its personnel is determined by the role and level achieved in the business

After your graduate trainee program which operates for a few months, if you complete the interviews and assessments, the bank can pay you an income of N101,000 every month after proclaiming to offer you employment. This is absolutely a decent pay for a brand new graduate in the banking industry.

How Much Access Bank PLC Nigeria Pay Their Graduate Trainee
Once you are employed as a graduate in the Bank, you embark on their graduate trainee program for four month which enable you get aquinted with the Bank and financial sector. With the band of test which falls in a number of times, you are paid N43,000 regular monthly salary as a graduate trainee of Access bank.

How Much Does Access Bank PLC Pay Their Executive Trainee?
Unlike contract personnel and graduate trainee, Access Bank will compensates their Executive Trainee's an income of N230,000 monthly

How Much Does Access Bank PLC Pay Their Entry Level Staff?
A lot of people seek the basic level personnel job of Access Bank which is highly competitive. It is because, they pay their basic level personnel about N237,000

With these Access Bank Salary Structure, you can see they are among the best paying banking institutions in Nigeria at this time but won't be in comparison to the oil companies in Nigeria who will be the leading top companies that pay well in Nigeria.

Source: https://vastfinder..com/2017/03/access-bank-plc-salary-structure-how.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, 1forall, CrazyMan
u are right ....am a staff of the bank
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by enshi(m): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2017
Pascalville:

For sure you are yet to graduate
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by gincmedia: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2017
Pascalville:

I see why you suffer for school - your comprehension skills is re-dundan-t - read again what 46k is truly for!
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by chyima(f): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2017
GreenMavro:
Who knows aw much NIBBS

Happy International Women's Day!

Pls what role did you apply for
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by MrGreenMavro: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2017
chyima:

Pls what role did you apply for
Service support officer n u?
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by Bamz(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2017
valdes00:
Zinedine Zidane has opened up why he headbutted Marco Materazzi during the 2006 World Cup Final. Zidane..."He dragged my shirt,i ignored him,He called my mother a LovePeddler, i ignored him...He called my father a terrorist, i also ignored". Then I Lost My Temper when he told me, 'Go And Join Arsenal'.

I have low boredom threshold...and this my friend is so stale already
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by chyima(f): 8:19am On Mar 08, 2017
GreenMavro:

Okay,same but haven't gotten any invite yet
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by patonyx1: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2017
As them they pay well, na so dem dey sack well.

A friend was just retrenched from Stanbic last week.

Banks and Retrenchments are like 5 & 6 undecided
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by Guru9ja(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2017
LOSKYXANDER:
what's the difference between contract staff and permanent staff in the banking industry?
Contract staff is to HND and OND holders with salary ranging between 60-70k WHILE Permanent staff is to BSC holders with salary of 100k and above

I do mind you guys to visit my blog. Nah weti we dey use chop b DAT.

All about education. www.Guru9ja.com.ng
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by Sezua(m): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Gegz:

I got a mail from them this morning for a test.
You too?
me three
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2017
What about other banks like gtb, Ministry of first bank, zenith bank and the likes a comparison of these brands is essential.
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by JefLonDon(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2017
You all wouldn't wanna know ow much entry level staffs get at access bank

i can say its the best paying bank in Nigeria right now

entry level = N2*9k monthly

contract staff = 60-90k monthly
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by abescom: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2017
valdes00:
Zinedine Zidane has opened up why he headbutted Marco Materazzi during the 2006 World Cup Final. Zidane..."He dragged my shirt,i ignored him,He called my mother a LovePeddler, i ignored him...He called my father a terrorist, i also ignored". Then I Lost My Temper when he told me, 'Go And Join Arsenal'.
Your fada. Na your fault? No be that Mr bean?
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by Franchise21(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2017
GreenMavro:
Who knows aw much NIBBS pays?

Real women can't be bought with things. What they want is your presence. Your appreciation. Your time. Therefore, don’t just try to spoil a woman with money. Spoil her with things like honesty, consistency, loyalty, communication and love. Those are the things that will keep her by your side when money comes and goes.

Happy International Women's Day!
Did u write the NIBSS test?
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by SmartyPants(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2017
raker300:
Lemme say that's what like 30% of the bank staff earn while the remaining 70% work as contract staff with a salary of 70k

That must be a joke. The middle management ranks earn in the millions per month
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by Franchise21(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2017
GreenMavro:
Why re we always together?

First, UBA and now, NIBSS... I applied for Service Support Officer. Missed d first test last year, was invited for another on Saturday... Hv u written?
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by MrGreenMavro: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Franchise21:
Why re we always together?

First, UBA and now, NIBSS... I applied for Service Support Officer. Missed d first test last year, was invited for another on Saturday... Hv u written?
grin grin grin

No i haven't written.

Did dy recruit last year?

and how many stages is the recruitment process?

how is their questions like?
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by Franchise21(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2017
GreenMavro:

grin grin grin

No i haven't written.

Did dy recruit last year?

and how many stages is the recruitment process?

how is their questions like?
Don't hv an idea for now. Scheduled for that on Saturday
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by GeoOla25(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Gegz:

I got a mail from them this morning for a test. You too?
I got an invite mail too
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2017
you have never tested the Labour Market. May God protect you from been an unemployed graduate.

Pascalville:
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Pascalville:

Do and graduate first.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by kelvin91: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2017
GeoOla25:

I got an invite mail too

Please I also got an invite through my mail.
And the aptitude test is by 6PM
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by GeoOla25(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
kelvin91:

Please I also got an invite through my mail. And the aptitude test is by 6PM
yes...mine is 2pm
Re: Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? by kelvin91: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
GeoOla25:

yes...mine is 2pm

Wow......now am more confused

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Where Oil Riggers Live While On Offshore Oil Exploration: Pics & Video / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Why This Discrimination Between B.Sc & HND?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.