Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls (18737 Views)

Why Northern Leaders Worked Against Jonathan’s Govt – Paul Unongo / We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / Senate Did Not Reject Magu’s Nomination – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by Elder4sure(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2017
Whatever lies and propaganda APC cooks in their lies factory against God's anointed GEJ, shall be continuously exposed and all of them shall be disgraced. Amen

2 Likes

Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by AreaFada2: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
mikeslim:
This APC lead government has failed in their promise to bring back the chibok girls, now they are trying to shift the blame. Its obvious they have run out of ideas.
They should just forget about their propaganda and let the acting president do a better job. the man seems to have direction, at least his body language says so.

My brother I tire o.

The three months they promised never reach?

If they have any shame, the Chibok girls promise is one major reason they were voted in.
So why keep going back to a President who left office almost two years ago?

They quickly forget that Chibok girls spent 23 months in captivity under Jonathan. The girls have now spent 22 months already in captivity under Buhari.

It was even weapon bought by GEJ that was used to fight Boko to the point the few rescued ones could be rescued.
They also forget that the international/regional army put together by GEJ (which Buhari criticised seriously then but ended up using them) had seriously beaten Boko Haram as of May 29th 2015.

Lies will never triumph over truth.

3 Likes

Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by sshalom(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
I knew that write up was fishy and sinister. I hope we have gotten enough already.
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by greatermax77(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
APC, A SINKING SHIP. LOOKING FOR WHO TO GRAB TO SINK WITH THEM. IS ONLY IGNORANT & UNINFORMED NIGERIANS THAT TAKE THIER PROPAGANDA NEWS SERIOUS
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by drss(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
SBG04:

You're actually the one with the comprehension issue. That statement was made in diplomatic parlance. If the first statement is wrong, the second is implicitly wrong. If the RAF didn't have any jets flying over Nigeria and locating the girls in the first place, why would they have to contact Jonathan to assist in rescuing the girls. Simple. Implicit denial! That's what the Ambassador and the High commissioner said. I don't expect charlatans like you to even have the slightest clue of what exactly is going on. Its way above your intellectual pay grade.
see how u ar just disgracing urself sad reports of british airforce making efforts to locate d scam "chibokk girls" in nigeria ar all ova d net.
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by chio75(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ds shows d extent d BMC can go in order to blackmail/tarnish d opposition.
They,on a daily basis,churn out trivial issues in order 2 distract Nigerians 4rm d govt's ineptitude.
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by MrSly(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
EdCure:

Nothing different from what we already know. The previous report did not deny the fact that there was technical support from the Brits and Yankees.

What this statement did not deny is the fact that Jonathan rejected the actual rescue attempt.

I didn't expect the British official to confirm the allegation. That was too sensitive for his position.
This is what you write When ur pay master pays u so high that u loose reason. He would have gained favour from the incumbent govt by confirming the report. But you see not everybody thinks with his/her stomach.
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by Modeltalk: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
undecided This so called APC only God can help them
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by bishopkay: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
MrRational1:
Wailers you are all foolish.

L

Mr Rational. Is an inspirational Singer with heart warning song and emotional stage performance. He roles with a wheelchair. For sponsorship call manager: 2347014257070

I could have called you but I'm a wailer and having called me foolish, I don't think I'd do that again.

Learn to differentiate between business and sentiments.
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by luckykunene3: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Joy is always the result @ the end after subscribing for my Fixed Match 100% sure

Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by Nathdoug(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Jonathan led PDP was clueless, inept, nest of killers, thieves, corrupt, and they wasted & shared the resources of Nigeria, useless politicians angry sad
are u serious bro
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by cheezy4real(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Jonathan led PDP was clueless, inept, nest of killers, thieves, corrupt, and they wasted & shared the resources of Nigeria, useless politicians angry sad

APC is worse in 2yrs already.
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by AngelicBeing: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
[s]
rickyjoe:

I am amazed how of many of us reason. We have lost our morals and courtesy. So quick to judge and draw conclusion on paper without verifying the source of information. Condemn people before they are tried and convicted of any crime accused of. It if really sickening. Try and get a life for yourself and do well to leave a legacy.
[/s] sad

Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by edoyad(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3667537/gej-warns-international-community-wary/1#54345806

Lie Mohd, Lie Mohd, Lie Mohd the truth cannot be hidden forever.
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by rafcrown(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
WHETHER YOU RENDERED HELP OR NOT
We have Conquered and we are going to WIN.
They do not want to see PROGRESS.UK AND USA
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by pedrilo: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
2 years after election, they r still talkin abt Goodluck!

May God punish those who voted for this people!
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

For wetin?

G-string undecided
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by OreMI22: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
The truth is coming out gradually.
Re: UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by felixomor: 3:25am On Mar 11, 2017
Dcomrade:
Where are the BMC certified Zombies? Pls come and defend your pay masters undecided

And yet Elrufai wants to arrest another man for promoting false information.....

Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments / What To Expect As Tinubu Holds Lagos Presidential Rally On Saturday / Ambode Receives Bill Gates Foundation (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.