Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Stephanie Otobo Speaking About Her Relationship With Apostle Johnson Suleman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stephanie Otobo Speaking About Her Relationship With Apostle Johnson Suleman (395 Views)

Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Speaking About Her Relationship With Apostle Johnson Suleman by myjobsfinder(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2017
According to Nsiside the lady who is said to allegedly be in relationship with the Ap0stle has finally spoken regarding the situation. The lady has spoken out publicly.

Watch video now and share your thoughts:

Re: Stephanie Otobo Speaking About Her Relationship With Apostle Johnson Suleman by subtlemee(f): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Na wa o..and somebody quoted me and spewed rubbish when I wrote *wind don blow fowl yansh don open*

I don't know what to believe again

(1) (Reply)

Differences In A Man And Woman- But Equal ? / Marriage An Antidote For Loneliness? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.