Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' (37431 Views)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by diva90: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
When ever I hear kemen, all I picture are those gigantic lips. Gosh! Tboss and co need to stop raising dust and just let this issue die already. Guy is already serving his punishment
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by martinrizla(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
this is all for sympathy... you were not aware but you woke up angry
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by themonk(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
dadavivo:
try get sense, stop defending your fellow rapist
shut up, i never supported him. you must be a sadist not to know the tone of someones communication even when he puts a smiley

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by themonk(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Kemen what is he passing through undecided grin
you waist tight o grin
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by teebillz: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
repogirl:
This is not what I meant o..... If you advance on a girl and she says no, then no means no.

Which was what happened in the house. Kemen touched her, she didn't grant him permission and he coded.

But you will also agree with me that what I said holds true for many naija girls. No don't always mean no in Naija. Many Naija girls don't wanna be seen as people who like sex.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by fortunechy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
am here to read news papers.....doz who give a Bleep abt housemate ar loose.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Emmatimi: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
I understand kemen fcked up but Tboss can't say she didn't enjoyed it....from the video we can all see she woke up during the Sega, which makes me to doubt her innocence.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by repogirl(f): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
teebillz:

But you will also agree with me that what I said holds true for many naija girls. No don't always mean no in Naija. Many Naija girls don't wanna be seen as people who like sex.
I can only speak for myself when I say no means no and it should be respected. I really can't speak for the next girl

If indeed a girl is faking, just leave her alone. She will be the one to come back and beg you if it's what she really wants.

No means no, please accept it.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by eLcastro(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
repogirl:
This is not what I meant o..... If you advance on a girl and she says no, then no means no.

Which was what happened in the house. Kemen touched her, she didn't grant him permission and he coded.
This whole "no means no" jingle..i honestly don't understand o..cuz almost all the time i'v had Bleep "no" was 1st said.,the last time she said no.,cuz of all this no means no jingle..i quietly raise back my boxer and walked to the palour.,few minutes later she walked right on me.,in that palour..we struggled our way back to the room.,just at the point of insertion again she said no.,but this time it was too late i already find my way in..then it was a sweet ride...my point is.,i honestly won't take a lady that don't say no atleast once serious..i mean u guys ain't married yet,I expect u resist a lil this ur most valuable asset we talkin about..now question to u directly..no disrespect meant.,if u'v had sex.,can u say all the time it's the 1st time with a guy u neva put any form of resistance.? No means No to me doesn't mean the guy shouldn't try..we have brains too..if she really isn't into it we do know
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Emerikoss: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Taaa shup up there,what type of nonsense lie is that one nah mtcheeew angry
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
oh lord. so kemen touched that dirty menses blood, irritating
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Duru009(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chai kemen is finish ooooo.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by teebillz: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
repogirl:
I can only speak for myself when I say no means no and it should be respected. I really can't speak for the next girl

If indeed a girl is faking, just leave her alone. She will be the one to come back and beg you if it's what she really wants.

No means no, please accept it.

I have always accepted no as no. The only problem I have is when I accepted no as no and then you turn around and call me names likes slacker, mumu etc. I am talking from personal experience.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Enemyofpeace: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
OkuFaba:
Baba u no sabi anytin...
i no be kemen your student na
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Enemyofpeace: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
eLcastro:
This whole "no means no" jingle..i honestly don't understand o..cuz almost all the time i'v had Bleep "no" was 1st said.,the last time she said no.,cuz of all this no means no jingle..i quietly raise back my boxer and walked to the palour.,few minutes later she walked right on me.,in that palour..we struggled our way back to the room.,just at the point of insertion again she said no.,but this time it was too late i already find my way in..then it was a sweet ride...my point is.,i honestly won't take a lady that don't say no atleast once serious..i mean u guys ain't married yet,I expect u resist a lil this ur most valuable asset we talkin about..now question to u directly..no disrespect meant.,if u'v had sex.,can u say all the time it's the 1st time with a guy u neva put any form of resistance.? No means No to me doesn't mean the guy shouldn't try..we have brains too..if she really isn't into it we do know
shejoke biko bia bring Vaseline make I rub
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chia this girl don win this Sodom bbn
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by eLcastro(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
teebillz:

I have always accepted no as no. The only problem I have is when I accepted no as no and then you turn around and call me names likes slacker, mumu etc. I am talking from personal experience.
u even taking it far by calling urself names now sef..how can a lady not atleast resist to her most valuable asset been taken without "marriage"...Even strippers got pride right there on that pole...u don't even think of touchin their "spot"..talk more of a classy lady
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by gozibizzle(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
kingmekus:
What is PERIOD??,cos the only period I know is BREAK PERIOD during my Primary School days.
. Obara, eje !!!
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Kingston6: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hate dis Kemen of a guy. So naughty dude
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by teebillz: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
eLcastro:
u even taking it far by calling urself names now sef..how can a lady not atleast resist to her most valuable asset been taken without "marriage"...Even strippers got pride right there on that pole...u don't even think of touchin their "spot"..talk more of a classy lady

All I am saying is when you say no, let the red light show. Buy it becomes very confusing and implicating when a girl says no, and then you turn to look at the light and it is still green.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by femi4: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
tmgold007:

please i want you to clear somthing for me....i thought it only boobs that kemen caress....abeg shey the guy touch punany also ni?
he fingered the bloody pussyy

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Iranu
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
femi4:
he fingered the bloody pussyy

For real or you joking?
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by bigsmoke2(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
She a hoe, she wasn't even aware she was sexually assaulted until big brother told her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by dominique(f): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stupid lying bloggers, she never said she was on her period. She said her period should have come yesterday but it has seized because of the trauma she just faced. Why must you people mislead others just to gain traffic?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Download "The Woman King" In Bluray / BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.