Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? (3271 Views)

HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? / How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
Pharoh:

That's good to hear SIS smiley, well i am doing okay or trying to do okay myself.
Good to know. smiley
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Good to see you about, how is the xmas going to be? grin

Okay I guess . . I'll be spending it with my family! How about you . . Any grand plans? wink cheesy
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by chika98: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
Poster
U are so funny. Saying sorry is what na? Wetin she suppose do with your lame ass sorry?
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Pharoh: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ Pharoh

Wetin be your own, why you dey answer for me na?

Make i no talk for ma sister again  grin

Ujujoan:

Okay I guess . .  I'll be spending it with my family! How about you . .  Any grand plans?   wink  cheesy

Ebony and I are planning to spend it together, so thats the grand plan  cheesy grin
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by H2O2: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2009
Maybe your whack аss sorry doesn't quite cut it anymore.
Patience can only go so far when you keep on manipulating her.
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2009
Pharoh:

Make i no talk for ma sister again grin

Ebony and I are planning to spend it together, so thats the grand plan cheesy grin

* rooooooooooooolz eyez* tongue
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

Okay I guess . .  I'll be spending it with my family! How about you . .  Any grand plans?   wink  cheesy
Nothing really, its gonna be a quiet one smiley.

No Pharoh and I are not spending it together tongue
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Pharoh: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Post

Just try to explain more than your sorry and do something special for her during these period.

Ebonyeyes:

Nothing really, its gonna be a quiet one smiley.

[color=#000099]No Pharoh and I are not spending it together tongue

Quiet one means two people spending time privately together  tongue, see public denial come don't let me call my lawyers ooo  ;

[size=1pt]I am there now[/size] smiley
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by henryhemon(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2009
Ms Diva:

Who are you?

i am who i am, cool
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by tpia5: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
what's the meaning of sorry- just curious.

anyone have a dictionary definition?
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by tpia5: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
a blog about sorry:

What Does Being Sorry Mean to You?

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Know-What-Saying-Iam-Sorry-Means/197941

paraphrased:

Saying I'm sorry to me means taking responsibility for what you did wrong. and trying to make the wrong right .

Really meaning it when you say you're sorry. Feeling the persons pain that you caused by what you did wrong.

People can tell when you've been done wrong and the other person just says ''SORRY''

And they have that tone in their voice that sounds like a child that was made to say iam sorry. What does saying I am sorry mean to you?

what makes you feel better ? I feel that people say i am sorry too much when they dont mean it.

Or do people just say sorry because they got busted? I think some do .
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by tpia5: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
I'd like to add:

[size=20pt]do people say sorry because they're following a script[/size].

undecided undecided
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 16, 2012
dc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Kiss Your GF/BF In Public? / Meet The 16-year-old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka - PIC / This 28 Years Old UgandanMusician Married A 68 Years Old Swedish Grandma. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.