Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? (3260 Views)

HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? / How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by anddrewz: 5:28am On Dec 16, 2009
I offended her, i felt bad about what I did, I went to appologize, I said I am sorry, she said 'sorry' is that all u can say? I was confused, I did'nt know what else to say. Is there something else to say when you offend someone? Is sorry no longer enough? What was I suppose to say?
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Pweety4me(f): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2009
^Lolz baby let's have s*x? undecided grin tongue
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by echobee(f): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2009
what did u do?
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by anddrewz: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2009
I cheated on her.
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by mrperfect(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2009
Sorry is not enough, knee down and give her coboko to wipe your yashi for let her catch you.
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
Sorry is too small,also why cheat if u want to cheat then quit the relationship and enjoy ur conquest or don't get caught,
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Ben13: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
Inglish hard! It's only a rhetorical question. It simply tells, sorry aiint enough to cool her pains.

1 Like

Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
anddrewz:

I cheated on her.

And u think that saying sorry will make her happy? She knew that u don't mean it,
She should have given u a kick
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by foyeks2001(f): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ben - 10
my English Prof
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by kpolli(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
buy her recharge card, she will forgive u

1 Like

Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by lannre(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
Maybe she is singing, I believe there is song titled "sorry is all that you can say" why not ask her what she really mean by that
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by viviyn(f): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
Just let her know you really really are sorry, offer some explanation, and show remorse. may you never be seen with the other girl! best of luck!
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
I hope you didnt give her the package(AIDS). Sorry is not enough at all you will have to earn her respect again. She is a brave woman for staying with a cheater.
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
Just answer my question then I can know what advice to give you. . .

If you were in her position and she was the one who cheated on you. . .would you really accept her apology?
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Phlota(f): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
kpolli:

buy her recharge card, she will forgive u

do u realy think dat is enough to say u r really sorry. i gues some guys still have this mentality that once u give a girl a gift, she bcomes,
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by MsDiva1(f): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
You cheated on her and all you could say was sorry. Are you freaking serious?
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by brooknam99: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
Duke sorry is more than enough.she don't like it,bounce wit the other chic
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by henryhemon(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ms diva anoda terror released at nairaland.
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
'Sorry' isnt good enough you dimwit! tongue
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by MsDiva1(f): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
henryhemon:

Ms diva anoda terror released at nairaland.

Who are you?
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by anddrewz: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ ms Diva
u said sorry is not enough, what else did u want me to say. There are people who cannot say sorry even whem they are wrong. I wasn't actually fu*king d babe she saw me with. D point is, she is very possesive. She does not want to see me with any female. So when she saw us, she was furious. I went to her to explain. That was what led to d sorry. But I thought sorry, they say is one word that can heal all 'wounds' ,

So those of d posters that supported that sorry is not enough, what other word was I suppose to use?
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
You show her that you are sorry by your actions.
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
anddrewz:

@ ms Diva
u said sorry is not enough, what else did u want me to say. There are people who cannot say sorry even whem they are wrong. I wasn't actually fu*king d babe she saw me with. D point is, she is very possesive. She does not want to see me with any female. So when she saw us, she was furious. I went to her to explain. That was what led to d sorry. But I thought sorry, they say is one word that can heal all 'wounds' ,

So those of d posters that supported that sorry is not enough, what other word was I suppose to use?

But u said u cheated on her b4?
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ Poster

You obviously did not mean the sorry, whic is why she didnt think it was good enof. Besides if you did nothing wrong then why say sorry at all.

sorry does heal all wounds, but only when you mean it.

firstly you said you cheated, not you are saying you did not!

Loser!
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hello Uju, longtime no see grin Hope you are well.
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Pharoh: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2009
Yeah she is well and doing fine grin, what about you? smiley
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
Doing ok myself, hope your are well smiley
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Mannylex(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
@poster, i mean no insult, but just from this ur thread, it's obvious u ain't straight forward and u're confused, first u said u cheated on her now u said u didn't do anything with the other girl and that ur girl friend is over possessive, showing insincerity on your part. Back to topic, before going to see her again, send her a very romantic text, that would serve as pre-intimacy to the main thing u'll say to her, since by the time u see her ideas may have flown out of ur head. When u go to see her, tell her u didn't mean to do wat u did, and that u know sorry can't remedy the pain u've caused her and that whenever u think of the pain u've caused her, it leaves a deep hole in ur heart. Tell her that she's the queen of ur heart and that u'll do anything for her and that know one can come between both of you, tell her u proud of her, cos not every girl would want to listen to your explanation. Look straight in to her eyes and tell her u love her (holding her hands) then see the reaction on her face then give her a kiss. I guess those words should melt the strongest of hearts.
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Pharoh: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Doing ok myself, hope your are well smiley

That's good to hear SIS smiley, well i am doing okay or trying to do okay myself.
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ Ebonyeyes

I'm fine honey . . thanks for asking. I can see you are fine too wink

@ Pharoh

Wetin be your own, why you dey answer for me na?
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ Ebonyeyes

I'm fine honey  . .  thanks for asking. I can see you are fine too  wink

@ Pharoh

Wetin be your own, why you dey answer for me na?
Re: 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
Good to see you about, how is the xmas going to be? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. / Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? / LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.