Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (61404 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Raph82(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The emir would soon tell them its the libyans that ra ped theit children grin

awon lazy afonjas
I expect u to be more matured than this. We're talking of human lives here, u're here saying what's not relevant to the topic. Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wat can I say...all I see is a BeedeeSM between ass.kicking, cockk.suckin AFON.jas and their Hausa/fulani slave masters.....

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
What caused the fight?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by bunmsyaguero: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
I neva experience crisis this is d first time crisis have an impact on my life, my mum shop have been burnt to the ground by the crazy Hausa touts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Congratulations buhari
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rubbish what take a life can't create
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by cygnus05(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
EasternActivist:

But who pushed you afonjas to the wall when you severe your sisters heads in the name of rituals?
go school you no gree, how wetin you talk come relate with the topic! Nawa for you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Teawhy2011: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oni of Ife,o ya,do the needful
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sarrki is the one they are planking..... We warn them, Evil befall those who support Evil.... I bet it Hausas will regroup, they normally attack at night

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Championlaw200:
Oh boy the fight is terrible o..... I am in ile ife presently, more than 20 lifes had been claimed oo... And it is still ongoing
may God help us but bia kini scores... no try quote me if u won say thrash that's meant for lawma
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Cutealexio:
We will be complaining about how foreigners are treating us in their countries yet we will be fighting and killing our fellow countrymen in our home country. This is sad
this is what you see when a people that supposed to be of different countries are deceiving themselves claiming one Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Alamala1:
Watch as Biafra pple aka children of hate...aka Igbos kom Igbos go flood this thread trying to claim holiness...Bloody Yebhoes

These are human beings, sometimes you have to rise and be the bigger man, not every topic should degenerate to name calling and ethnic baiting.. I hope this get resolved quickly.. pathetic.. BTW I belong to those una don label " Igbos"..

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by DandyWalker(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Championlaw200:
Oh boy the fight is terrible o..... I am in ile ife presently, more than 20 lifes had been claimed oo... And it is still ongoing
20 lives? chai!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Big lie oh.... Nobody is leaving this our one Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin, until the masters(Hausa/Fulani) are through with their slaves(Afonja)

You are poor students of history and you come from a lineage of nonentities and losers. Historically, Afonjas have always been whooping your azzes. The only war your fathers have won is in fighting in the village square for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage. That is why everone beats you like drums and all you do is give ultimatums and fast to Shuku Obuko Alabama.

An afonja man Victor banjo led the only Biafran offensive in the Civil war with more than 5,000 nyamiri soldiers.

He was defeated by less than 500 soldiers led by another afonja man called Col. Iluyomade.

Finally, your fathers knelt down begging before Olu Obasanjo.

By the way, tell your fathers Benjamin Adekunle sends his regards and watch them wee on themselves.

Today, a yoruba man Maj-Gen. Lamidi Adeosun is the commander of the MNJTF consisting of various countries and leading the fight against Boko Haram.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by 247Dior(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Owamudia:
I trust the loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners to come and celebrate their grand delusions -'awusa kill afonja' - here even if the report says otherwise. grin
mugu face your problem and don't derail it
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by alobright17(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
mickeyrova:
I think Nairaland likes and promote ethnic rivalry and violence a lot,even though they provided a Caveat in their rules
They will never bother to get the full details of a news before rushing to post in frontpage,thereby allowing people to be airing all their tribal hatred on each other with half-baked news!
One day,someone will sue the hell out of you guys,but it will be too late for you people!
Nonsense!
Oga if na like that al jazeera, bbc ,cnn France24 e.t.c for don go court tire for breaking such news and stories in various categories, Since you know the cause of the fight better tell us and stop this your threats.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Inferno17:
What is all this?
What is Nigeria turning into?
May God help us!

Hello! If a God truly exist, considering the number of churches and self acclaimed gods of men, Nigeria should be a better place.

Nigeria is a proof that God does not exit
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Emyres: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Afonja vs Aboki Action Movie Season 2.
Abokis and tribal war/clash are like. 0.a. . . . . . .5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by cygnus05(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

be careful else...
who are you to tell me that or this one dey madt ni!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Emyres: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
ABOKIS SELF

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by donsteady(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
spartan117:
Mr buhari there is tension in d land, a tension dis country has not experienced since d 1966 coup and d 1967-1970 civil war. Nigeria has always been divided ethnically and religiously, but since u came to power u have further divided and marginalized our dear country. The past administrations which u blame never experienced this level of strife among the citizenry. Obj and gej may not Ave developed d south east, but massob and ipob didn't rise up in their time. Mr president u lack d necessary charisma and tribal/religious tolerance to rule a country as diverse as Nigeria. My candid advice to u is to resign and u wud do this if u really have "good intentions" 4 my country as ur numerous aides and political allies claim u do. D country is in capable hands, even if d acting president may not have real powers, his manner of approach to national issues and his charisma alone has helped dampen a tension soaked country. Mr president I wish u speedy recovery only if u resign from ur position and I do dis for d sake of one Nigeria, I am a patriot
Can you please borrow me your sense of reasoning? God bless you.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
cygnus05:
who are you to tell me that or this one dey madt ni!
noted sad
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Aroh48(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
chiedu7:
Personally I believe that we all need to go our ways.

I never hear of Igbos fighting yorubas.

I never hear of igbos fighting the Niger Deltas.

I never hear of the Niger Delta fighting Yorubas.

As for the Fulani & Hausa who don't they fight?
But bro, you made a mistake ooo! What about behind the keyboard, you see those useless e-warriors killing themselves.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Baroba:

These are human beings, sometimes you have to rise and be the bigger man, not every topic should degenerate to name calling and ethnic baiting.. I hope this get resolved quickly.. pathetic.. BTW I belong to those una don label " Igbos"..
IDGAF
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Opakan2: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
This won't end anytime soon if care is not taken..

when you awaken the demon in a warrior tribe. It's usually difficult to quell. Other SW states will start to fall in now
We're watching and hoping everything settles...my blood sef don dey hot for here

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
bunmsyaguero:
I neva experience crisis this is d first time crisis have an impact on my life, my mum shop have been burnt to the ground by the crazy Hausa touts
it's a pity.
my advice to you is,support Nigeria disintegration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.