Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson (25845 Views)

Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos / Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by lukaf17(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Who kill saro wiwa rob peter to pay Paul Nigeria quick dey forget
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by AngelicBeing: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
[s]Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State Wednesday said the Ijaw nation would forever remain grateful to the Abacha family for the creation Bayelsa an homogeneous Ijaw.speaking state.

Dickson stated this in a statement on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of Mrs. Maryam Abacha, wife of Nigeria’s late former Head of.State. He recalled with satisfaction, the events that led to the eventual creation of Bayelsa State, which her late husband, General Sani Abacha presided over.

According to him, “the government and people of Bayelsa State will remain eternally grateful to the Abacha family for that singular act of love and concern for Bayelsans and the Ijaw Nation in general.” He described the wife of the late former Head of State, Mrs. Maryam Abacha as a courageous, peaceful and loving woman.

Paying tribute to the matriarch of the Abacha family, the governor said “her love, support and wise counsel, were some of the driving forces behind the historic decisions of the late Military Head of State.”

Dickson prayed God to grant her sound health, long life and a happier future with the rest of the Abacha family.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/well-remain-grateful-abacha-family-dickson/[/s]

Oya, olokpa flog these criminal called Dickson and also flog all the Abacha families that raped the destiny of Nigeria, part of the problem we are facing today as a Nation is a fallout from the useless, draconian policies of that wicked monster called Abacha, may all the pains he brought on Nigerians be visited upon all his house-hold, Nonsense angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Preye1599(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Who is Governor Dickson and what is ijaw nationMumu aimless man... Like we say in the US "with big dick comes irresponsibility"...I pity for bayelsa,3years to go
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by sweetheart202(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
I HAIL THE ABACHA FAMILY AS WELL AS GOV DICKSON.........YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL.......AM ALSO GRATEFUL TO THE LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA FOR MAKING NIGERIA GREAT IN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY DESPITE THE SANCTIONS
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
DickSon = the "Son" of an extra-large "Dick", ain't expected to make sense whenever he opens his mouth.

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Bekimbo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ceema1:
Allah yaji kan General Sani Abacha.

long live bayelsa state

Long live Mr president

Long live Nigeria

Go and heal him
Get well soon Mr president
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by vislabraye(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Dickson- the most incompetent governor in south south.
I was in yenegoa last week for an occasion and i was disappointed.. I ask myself if this is really an oil producing state.
what is this man doing with up to
13 billion naira he gets as allocation for a state with just 8 local government.
He is a disappointment to his people..

I dey tell you . The guy is a very slowspoke. angry

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by oyeyipow(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
But Bayelsa is not even an homogeneous Ijaw speaking state. They have the epies.

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by sapele914(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
I was in yenegoa last week for an occasion and i was disappointed.. I ask myself if this is really an oil producing state.
13 billion naira he gets as allocation for a state with just 8 local government.
What of his predecessors,like jona and sylvia?
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by TundeHashim(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Hahahahha
your reply looooooooooooooool
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by drtee247(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ceema1:

long live bayelsa state

Long live Mr president

Long live Nigeria

Ameen
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by okuya: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
This guy has lost all respect i had for him tonite.!!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ceema1:

long live bayelsa state

Long live Mr president

Long live Nigeria

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by ldpele(m): 12:01am On Mar 09, 2017
Babarex:
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]
This Man is as Funny as they Get(Capital F--L), Gave you Bayelsa and took you Warrior Kin.(Ken Sarowiwa And Others) and Left Thugs and Criminals....#Greedypoliticians.
Let me compare with u, since u have started, so which do u prefer from your comparison?
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by ldpele(m): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2017
okuya:
This guy has lost all respect i had for him tonite.!!!
If you have been respecting gov. Dickson, then u might need to get your brain reexamined.

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Ceema1(f): 1:26am On Mar 09, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
amin ya Allah. Da duka Sauran wadanda suka rigamu zuwa gidan gaskia
Amin sunma Amin dan uwa!
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by oweman: 6:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Am surprised the Bayelsa governor is not equally grateful to uncle Dr.Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe Mainasara Jonathan presently doing his press ups on his way to prison !

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by asamaigho(m): 6:36am On Mar 09, 2017
UnknownT:
Homogeneous Ijaw? How about the Urhobo people (Ofori?)

I tire ooo, even ogbia people don't speak ijaw....even Nembe has diff language this similar

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Ceema1:

long live bayelsa state

Long live Mr president

Long live Nigeria

Amin, Jazakallah Khair.
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2017
Amarabae:

Are you serious ?
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
The most fullish Governor in Riverine area.

Say the truth and shame the devil
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Abacha had a lot of bad reputation but that does not mean that he has no good intentions.

For me ooooo Abacha is far better than Buhari. In terms of leadership of course

My opinion though

The dead cannot come back to defend themselves; indeed a lot being ascribed to Abacha may not have been entirely true or at least deliberately misconstrued to give him a bad name; though this does not mean to say he wasn't human and did not make mistake - of course he did, big time.
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by oyeyipow(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2017
asamaigho:

I tire ooo, even ogbia people don't speak ijaw....even Nembe has diff language this similar

They speak ijaw in ogbia tho. GEJ is from ogbia and an ijaw man. Don't know abt nembe but the only other tribe I know in bayelsa are the epies, in yenagoa, and they're minority.
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by ABOKI9ja: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Ceema1:
Amin sunma Amin dan uwa!
kina jin hausa ne? Kuma a wacce state kike?
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2017
oyeyipow:

They speak ijaw in ogbia tho. GEJ is from ogbia and an ijaw man. Don't know abt nembe but the only other tribe I know in bayelsa are the epies, in yenagoa, and they're minority.

Just shut! When did Ogbia became Ijaw? Both Ogbia and their brothers in Rivers: Abua/Odual and Abuloma are central Edoid not Ijaws. Though they have some similarities with Ijaws.
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Babarex(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2017
ldpele:
Let me compare with u, since u have started, so which do u prefer from your comparison?
ldpele:
ldpele:
No Need to Compare, the point is (How Easily they Forget the Past).
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Ceema1(f): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
kina jin hausa ne? Kuma a wacce state kike?
Ni err Niger state ce.
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by alaskido(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2017
This man called Dick Seriake should just keep quiet. Abacha who stole trillions in $,£,N. He only created Bayelsa state to compensate the oil rich people of the Niger Delta for stealing and selling their crude oil. Slow poke governor owing workers almost 1 year salary.
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by haulforte123: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Shipping and Clearing Services at Affordable Prices!!!!

Get 100% Value For Your Money.

Place your order by:

Calling us on: 08121362702

Visiting/Chatting us at: www.haulforte.com
Emailing us at: info@haulforte.com
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
alaskido:
This man called Dick Seriake should just keep quiet. Abacha who stole trillions in $,£,N. He only created Bayelsa state to compensate the oil rich people of the Niger Delta for stealing and selling their crude oil. Slow poke governor owing workers almost 1 year salary.

The creation of Bayelsa State is the reason for the hailing that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwaloni Adagunodo Weds Emmanuel Opeyem Oludahunsii (Photos) / MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) / Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.