Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

#BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (41221 Views)

BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Vaxt(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Yet some ladies on here openly supported his disgraceful act...I noticed one moniker in particular Midehi2 or something (Really shameful coming from a lady). I decided not to respond to this person's post yesterday 'cause I thought sometimes it's best to let ignorant people learn on their own.

©YBR
n wetin dis 1 de talk
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by apcmustwin(f): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Vaxt(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Biggcake:

Sharrap, you craddle robber.... Are you any holy?

Abeg leave the guy joor. The apology wasnt for you obnoxious little rat. The apology was for women and they have duely accepted it.
even olosho we de smell, theif, rapist, Hiv/aids patients & mental patient wey de well small small go follow they condemn the star, while their lives re really tired.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why are these Kemen supporters rapist?

There is nothing like "he did a mistake but..."

Can u call that mistake if she were ur sister?

U guys are just far unreasonable. There is nothing like "But" there. He attempted rape simple.

All these Kemen supporters wouldn't be far from rapist.

Kemen good thing u realized what u did and apologized.

Welcome back to nqija

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by gohzieh(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

Your name is not Ekemini Ekerette

But

KEMEN the sexual assaulter!!

I just read your gibberish and you obviously aren't remorseful.
You don't believe there'a anything wrong in what you've done and it's all in our perception..

You were disqualified for over-playing your game abi Your game strategy was to take advantage of sleeping female housemates right??

I expected to hear/read something remorseful from a contrite heart, or you think we are the housemates you lied to that 'that is how you sleep'.
We saw it all Ete.

You are a shame to manhood and your manhood

Born liar, not only did you lie about your age but you're now lying about what was watched by all.

Now I'm so sad that the rumour of your suicide isn't true.

i hear you. Na you be forgiver of persons.
long hisßsssss.
abeg go rest biko.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Tyche(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
[s]
Shut up,

But

You don't believe there'a anything wrong in what you've done and it's all in our perception..

You were disqualified for over-playing your game abi Your game strategy was to take advantage of sleeping female housemates right??

I expected to hear/read something remorseful from a contrite heart, or you think we are the housemates you lied to that 'that is how you sleep'.
We saw it all Ete.

Born liar, not only did you lie about your age but you're now lying about what was watched by all.

Now I'm so sad that the rumour of your suicide isn't true[/s].

You no holy pass my brother
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Immorttal: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
The critical thinker knows that this is all acting, starting from day one just like wwe but ediots no go gree
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Foolish goat. As if we didn't all watch you bragging about how you mix coke and maggi to drug girls and rape them. What kind of rubbish apology is this?

Go and die.

Rapist.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by tmgold007(f): 12:22am On Mar 09, 2017
apcmustwin:
undecided undecided undecided

Sooowiee grin
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Shut up there. Didn't u hear Tboss was on her period? Sexual assault Ke. She joked about it in the morning. Don't u know that if she wasn't in her flow, shii could have gone down...or at least they would have cuddled as they have been For close to a WEEK before the incident. So a man and a woman cuddle on bed for close to a week, and the guy reads body language and makes a move, got bounced..he is now a rapist..and u will follow illogical ladies to talk nonsense. Stupid fellow with crowd mentality. Its ur kind that will just join and burn someone just cuz they accused him of being a thief.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by tomdon(m): 2:48am On Mar 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Snakes like you and Tboss will perish in hell.
So you can be fingered and not have a hint of it till you watch the video??
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Stellaenefa(f): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Thank U. I thought I was the only one that heard him say " that is how I sleep ". Kemen is a PERVERT.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Stellaenefa(f): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2017
Reading comments here, I realised a good number of Nigerians are highly stupid.

If you like don't teach your sons and daughters how to respect themselves and respect others, as well as having control over their emotions/ feelings.

Any kemen that touches my daughter, will pay with blood.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by bobolekepee(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Let me fold my hands and be reading comments...
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by ohasoup9(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
See as you carry the matter for head like gala.
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance / BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing / 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.