Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (76538 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Caseless: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
SaintMorris:
I get this kind assistant na fnck I go take kill am angry
correct!
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by iamnatty(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2017
grin all i see here is an

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by thunderbabs: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2017
As a man, its hard to ve such a pretty damsel for an assistant and not.......even ur brocolli sef go vex 4u if u dnt tk it to her...

Tonto be selfish...Dia is love in sharing grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Caseless: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2017
chigoziri2403:
parable of the goat and yam
it's a theory, please. And the cheat theorist is gej.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

And why would she care? Make she dey rock Churchill dey go joor
I don't know ooo. ... baby mama's are the best

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by kenoz(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2017
tongue
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
VeeGe..eCee:
Someone should please help me with that 'wetin concern me' pic abeg.
grin

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
kenoz:
tongue
why u cum dey put ds 1.. u dey happy

u don chop sef?
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by segebase(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2017
This geh go sweet die

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Lexusgs430: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

I don't know ooo. ... baby mama's are the best

Churchill is spending money on her, buying her gifts, she is exchanging her mangoro's and snail for his wand and condensed milk ..............
Majority of people would do the same.......... If any sugar/honeymummys out dere. I dey apply for una vacancy o .......... This ministry must move forward .............
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by enigmaticlion: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
every woman no be olosho!
so if I fnck you, you no go enjoy am?
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by castrokins(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Nairaland Used To Be Better Than Just Sexy Pictures. What's Becoming Of This Place?
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Krisddon: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2017
SaintMorris:
Me too grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by jclassiq(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
every woman no be olosho!
speak for urself lady
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by enigmaticlion: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2017
SaintMorris:
guy you wan kill me here with laughter o. How I go get this kain assistance and I no go dey give am my extra large cassava chop every morning for office. It's a natural something cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Shelovesartemis: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Looking for an accommodation in lagos?
A flat mate is needed to share a house in Gbagada axis.
its a new house and added advantage is proximity to yaba, oshodi and the island.
your share of the rent 300K
please inform anyone who wants a house but cant afford to live alone.
thank you
call 08180262521
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2017
castrokins:
Nairaland Used To Be Better Than Just Sexy Pictures. What's Becoming Of This Place?

abeg carry your waha.la commot my thread
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Tex42(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmm! Tonto! ... The situation looks worse than it seem, with the revelation of this ur hubby's mistress' pix.

She must have ur hubby on cloud 9...looking at her pix, I can imagine all the things she would be doing to him in bed, the acrobatics... She def. Has ur hubby on a cruise.

U need morethan these interviews to win ur husband back, that is if u have not already surrendered to that first class...

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Fx55(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
If tonto was right about this lady sleeping with her husband...then this lady should get ready cos those that are gonna sleep with her future hubby are currently in jss3,studying their home economics books angry
You assume everybody is interested in getting married or everybody values the institution of marriage?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by AntiWailer: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto na enemy of progress walahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by SaintMorris: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2017
smartmey61:
abi u go kill yourself. and u dey dey FTC on tonto matters
Kill me?...hehehe

I go wound her with prick angry

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2017
SaintMorris:

Kill me?...hehehe

I go wound her with prick angry
your Pricko must be AK47 grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2017
kullozone:
Ahhh! If na me sef, I go fvck oh! Yellow nyash
Hahahaha
Really?
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by tgirlblaze(f): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2017
Exponental:
My advice for Tonto is to fight this fight to the end if she has never slept with another woman's husband, another lady's boyfriend or any quickie for any reason. But if guilty, she should let the sleeping dog lie... #karma
. She said it herself in the interview "she got no issues with the women in her husband's life she was once single and not a saint"..that is easy to decode dear

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by harriet412(f): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Slut.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by LadiIshola(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Gawd!!! This response is EPIC!!!
ChristineC:
or maybe this is the JSS3 girl repaying Tonto undecided
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by kenoz(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
why u cum dey put ds 1.. u dey happy
u don chop sef?
The lady is cute ni
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by mejai(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2017
I won't blame d man at all. who no like beta tin?
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by delishpot: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Koolking:
You can't separate women from their self-destruct complexity.

Women always feel threatened when they see another beautiful woman in their territory, even if it's their blood sister.

And you will feel very Comfortable if your wife constantly hangs around weatlthy handsome men ba?
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by KwessiStewie(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2017
With this kind of temptations out there, I can only pray and hope to become a better husband.So help me lord.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by VeniJu: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2017
chigoziri2403:
parable of the goat and yam
Na wetin sweet goat, dey kill goat...tonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead / Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.