Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (76509 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by chimalisco19(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
the lady fine die!! any man wey get this kind worker for office and em no fvck her eeeh, in fact nah gay the person be!!
sorry donto , u go fvck if nah you👏
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto needs a hot RE-SET SLAP!

Which SANE woman allows her husband move about with such a TEMPTING figure?....

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2017
gemini35:
And some husband materials go don ask her for marriage she turn them down,
dem get money reach churchill? grin
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
SaintMorris:
I get this kind assistant na fnck I go take kill am angry

Guy yu no dey chill rara, o o ti e fi bo
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nature8(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ok, I no blame the husband..

But he for just go once, not everyday.. Lol grin
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Donbabaj: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fvck Mistress!!!

Flee all appearance of evil
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by seangy4konji: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
fine olonsho...

deh full lagos and abuja...they dontt need to tell you..

salt of life...
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by miky10: 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
badeth gal fa but tonto is still my crush nomata wht
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by chigoziri2403(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Caseless:
it's a theory, please. And the cheat theorist is gej.
what has gej got to do with this
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Captainsama(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
This woman set oboi dis one na ten over ten
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Ayblaize(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
ChristineC:
or maybe this is the JSS3 girl repaying Tonto undecided
But why?

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by deavicky(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Her breast looks delicious sha.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Koolking(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
delishpot:

And you will feel very Comfortable if your wife constantly hangs around weatlthy handsome men ba?

Not sure I understood you. The issue here is not a case of a wife hanging around wealthy men but a wife trying to solve her marital problems on social media. Blaming other women for her failures thereby campaigning for public sympathy.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by blont(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
SaintMorris:
lol, you want use laugh finish me.
#well talking your mind.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by blont(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
ah! this one reach to take person husband na. why we nor dey wan agree truth for this blog well, someone once told me, human are like that.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by officialfestus(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mehn this lady got swag......i fvck her this time,nor massage me pls.....
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by officialfestus(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
every woman no be olosho!
if am your boss....you'll be my olosho
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by sweatlana: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
SaintMorris:
Are whole saint sad
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by sweatlana: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
lefulefu:

dem get money reach churchill? grin
Church Hill no get money. Just obj nephew
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Church Hill no get money. Just obj nephew
his uncle"s money is also his money.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by sweatlana: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
lefulefu:

his uncle"s money is also his money.

Hahahahaha even obj numerous children can't lay claim to that... story for the gods
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by amazonsassy: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is serious. Tonto take heart.

Pls nairaland fans, I need your vote on this to win face of Ada Igbo Vote Now!!! – adim.com.ng
http://adim.com.ng/awards/vote-now/ pls click on this link and vote Amara S. Pls share after voting. Thanks
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Hahahahaha even obj numerous children can't lay claim to that... story for the gods
but the guy has money na grin.its obvious Obj filled Churchill"s account with part of his looted funds.cant u see how the nigga is balling cheesy.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Melissa9: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
SaintMorris:
Just look at the number of likes, so many irresponsible men on here and y'all are still looking for a woman who'll build with u and be loyal and faithful, God punish y'all bastards
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by nikkypearl(f): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
officialfestus:
if am your boss....you'll be my olosho
angry

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by odaniel1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Melissa9:
Just look at the number of likes, so many irresponsible men on here and y'all are still looking for a woman who'll build with u and be loyal and faithful, God punish y'all bastards

This is for you and all em hypocrite b** that yell foul when they ain't the ones caught up in that sticky quagmire of being caught cheating...

Men Love To Bleep!
MEN LOVE TO Bleep!!
MEN LOVE TO Bleep!!!

Deal with it wink
Melissa9:

This is for you and all em hypocrite b** that yell foul when they ain't the ones caught up in that sticky quagmire of being caught cheating...

Men Love To Bleep!
MEN LOVE TO Bleep!!
MEN LOVE TO Bleep!!!

Deal with it!..
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by SaintMorris: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Melissa9:
tongue
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by olarwarleh(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
SaintMorris:
nice one
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by sweatlana: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
lefulefu:

but the guy has money na grin.its obvious Obj filled Churchill"s account with part of his looted funds.cant u see how the nigga is balling cheesy.
The guy is just using the name to survive. That's the truth. Tonto did not have any better option after displaying her olosho potential so when churchhill showed up she grabbed the opportunity to answer mrs
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by nigeriafarmer: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Why is she hanging out in hotels?
that where she get paid
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by maylisa(f): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
SaintMorris:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / . / Juliet Achieng Blasted For Exposing Cleavage Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.